[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that game you stayed at home and played all night while everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

File: download (3).jpg (13KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
13KB, 203x248px
>that game you stayed at home and played all night while everyone else was at the prom

What's her name bros
>>
File: ejvijEW.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ejvijEW.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>378792541
I went to my prom. Now I'm at uni I never go to those end of year balls though, I should really make more friends on my course
>>
It was probably fallout nv
>>
My friends & I just played a ton of 007 Nightfire, if i remember correctly.
>>
World of Warcraft Cataclysm.
>>
Portal
>>
I was at my prom and had fun with my gf
>>
>>378792541
I went to prom as a sophomore and junior. I was reading A Clockwork Orange on prom night as a senior.
>>
Me and some friends watched movies instead of prom. Should've gone. A girl wanted me to ask her but I was a stupid high schooler
>>
>>378792541
Fallout 2 was the reason I stopped human contact at some point in college.
>>
>>378795486
Fucmin normie reeeeeee
>>
>inb4 2017 released games for free (you)s
>>
File: BzEQqFzCUAAov7v.jpg-large.jpg (92KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
BzEQqFzCUAAov7v.jpg-large.jpg
92KB, 1024x794px
>>378795486
>>
>>378792541
i was probbly on /v/
>>
>>378792541
>went to prom with a girl who I heard liked me so I asked her
>smoked my first cig,first sips of alcohol
>dancing was just humping it was fun
>next week at school
>got dumped because I was to quiet
>>
File: a62.png (328KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
328KB, 800x778px
>tfw your "prom" had an open bar
>>
Bemon Spoules
>>
>tfw I went to prom and lost my virginity to a date I never seen after

All my friends were there too, so I can't ever be called that loner weirdo virgin even though I've been introverted in all the years since
>>
>>378792541
I just laid on the couch looking at the ceiling.
>>
If you seriously went to prom fuck off of my board
>>
Kristen, she slobbered all over my dick and then we fucked. Try not being such a pathetic fuck your whole life. Don't you get tired of being a beta male faggot?
>>
I skipped pretty much every school dance to play Guild Wars alliance battles with my friends. The few times that I went to a school dance it ended up being me and my friends sitting in the corner talking about video games the whole time, so we decided to just start skipping dances and playing video games.

I fucking miss prime Guild Wars. Not enough people play it anymore to get an alliance battle started and my friends that I use to play with are all plebs who actually like GW2.
>>
>>378798259
Says the /v/irgin
>>
>>378792541
I went and had a good time.

But then I came home a few days later and played Rome Total War.
>>
File: MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png (799KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png
799KB, 1000x737px
>>378792541
easy
>>
>>378792541
counter strike or day of defeat

i regret many things but that isnt one of them
>>
I went to prom. Lol @ all the autistic virgins saying "reeeeee normies!!!"
>>
File: sadkobe.jpg (255KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
sadkobe.jpg
255KB, 1280x851px
>tfw my principal didnt let me go to prom because i was a piece of shit kid
>>
>>378798151
Stop running away from the fact that you're a failure
>>
File: 1456186815281.jpg (43KB, 508x532px) Image search: [Google]
1456186815281.jpg
43KB, 508x532px
>>378798696
>@
>>
>>378798696
this, you're not special for not going. my valedictorian went and he was certainly no pushover academically
>>
>>378792541
shit at that time I wasn't playing any video games. Went to prom but still didn't have a great time. if it wasn't for the liquor we purchased I would have had no fun. Never go to your prom with a friend zone date. At least I got to make out with someone else's date.

I can't imagine not making memories in your young life or being a virgin past 18. It really blows my mind there are males out there that are content with a virtual reality. I LOVE games, but it's still 2nd place to life.
>>
I went to prom but barely anyone had dates.
>>
>>378799079
>I can't imagine being a virgin past 18
Kek where the fuck do you think you are
>>
File: Silent_Hill_video_game_cover.png (184KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Silent_Hill_video_game_cover.png
184KB, 340x340px
Oldfag here, I went through a bad break up a few weeks before prom so I didn't go. Silent Hill had recently been released so I spent all night killing demon children. All in all I say I have better memories of Silent Hill than most of high school.
>>
I went to Prom, not that great. Smoked some dabs and a few king sized joints right before with my girlfriend, went to party after, fucked in the car then went home to sleep.

Extremely overrated, everyone was hot and sweaty, I spent alot on a tailored suit (it was Navy and I bought it to keep because I only had 1 black suit) and everyone was stepping on my shoes, I had ash stain on the front chest and pussy slime on the right cuff. No one was really doing anything except taking pictures, and all the fun people couldn't go because now there's grade requirements for going to Prom.

Prom sucked ass but the after party was lit, you could tell who went though, because half were in suits/dresses and the other half dressed normal. Was still fun, me and my girlfriend dropped acid in the bathroom, stole a half empty bottle of Ciroc and a almost full bottle of Hennessy when we left, got drunk, and fucked before I dropped her off.

Actual Prom 5/10
After party 7-8/10
>>
>>378799890
Also, to everyone feeling like they missed out by not going, trust me you didn't miss much. It's not like the movies at all, there wasn't even anyone doing coke in the bathroom and they have police monitor everything so you have to get high BEFORE you even go. By the end you're basically sober again and everyone smells/looks gross and the girl's makeup is melting off.
>>
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg large.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg large.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>>378792541

I went to my prom with my fianceƩ. She was just my gf back then, whole 10 years ago.

Shit, life goes too fast.
>>
File: Shogun_2_Total_War_box_art.jpg (113KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
Shogun_2_Total_War_box_art.jpg
113KB, 300x412px
>>378793737
Played this prom night and almost missed high school graduation because of this too
>>
File: msok.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
msok.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
Here in my country it's tradition to make a trip when transitioning from primary to secondary school(6th to 7th grade), usually it's to a place where kids have guided tours through day and dance at night, i remember me and other kids spent the 3 nights playing Metal Slug X and 3 on an arcade machine while everyone was having their first kiss and stuff, looking back it was worth it.
>>
>>378798492
kek
>>
>>378792541
My country doesn't do prom nights, but I almost missed graduation playing the Witcher and went straight back home after taking the piece of paper.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.