[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviours,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: HERESYINTESIFIES.jpg (7KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
HERESYINTESIFIES.jpg
7KB, 200x211px
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviours, the Ruinous Powers?
>>
>>378787815

Sounds gay desu
>>
How does it feel knowing Horus repented at the very end, just before the Emperor destroyed him?
>>
>>378787815
Depends, what can they do for me?
>>
>>378789996
Khorne can give you strength and power in exchange for being pissed off most of the time

Tzeentch can give you knowledge of the universe and magic powers in exchange for believing some of his lies and being mutated.

Slaanesh can give you unlimited pleasure, but it is more Hellraiser styled pleasure and eventually it gets to the point where nothing satisfies you anymore.

Nurgle gives you his love and attention, in exchange for Space Aids.

Or you can worship all 4 of them.
>>
>>378790310
>Nurgle gives you his love and attention, in exchange for Space Aids.
That space aids makes you more or less biologically immortal and tougher than the armor you're wearing
>>
File: Yer a Grot.png (652KB, 680x737px) Image search: [Google]
Yer a Grot.png
652KB, 680x737px
>>378787815
Sod off, spiky 'umie!
>>
Horned Rat is my favorite Ruinous Power
>>
File: OrkzWAAAAAAAGHBIGGER.jpg (239KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
OrkzWAAAAAAAGHBIGGER.jpg
239KB, 1280x904px
>>378790478
Dis is now an orky bread 'umiez!
>>
>>378790310
BLOOD FOR KHORNE! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!
>>
Did anyone played the MP patch of DoW 3?
>>
>>378791251

Yep. It's actually a great deal better now.

Still only 1,000 players a day though
>>
>>378791437
I'm going to get the full edition with all the DLCs like I have done with every Dawn of War game.
>>
>>378791437
Details?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.