[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My PS4 controller keeps saying it is low on power and keeps turning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dualshock-4.png (172KB, 497x420px) Image search: [Google]
dualshock-4.png
172KB, 497x420px
My PS4 controller keeps saying it is low on power and keeps turning off when I try charge it with my usb cable on my PS4.

What do I do?
>>
>>378785161
Try changing the batteries, oh wait, you can't :)
>>
>>378785161
Plug it into a wall outlet and let it charge you imbecile.
>>
>>378785161
Its done son get a new one
>>
>>378785161
get a new cable to charge it
if that doesnt work the controllers connectors are fucked because you werent gentle when pluging the cord into it

get a new controller
>>
>>378785161
Does it work when you leave it plugged in? You can hook it up to PC and check its battery status with ds4windows

>>378785327
You're a fucking retard if you don't know how to take 4 screws out and change a battery.

>>378785404
This doesn't always work.

>>378785413
Not enough information to know why, more than likely its a simple battery swap.
You could always buy a new one from wally fuckworld and put the old one in the box and return the sucker. I do this once a year with all my controllers to get fresh new shiny. Except my x1, i never use that bitch.
>>
>>378785161
How long have you had it? PS4 controllers are designed to fail after exactly 1 year and 6 months of leaving the factory so that they can sell more.
>>
>>378785704

It works for about five seconds before turning off.

I plugged it into a wall and the lightbat is flashing orange.
>>
Have you tried using the reset button next to the screw underneath the controller under the share button?
>>
>>378785810

I got mine in Sep 2015
>>
>>378785810
>got mine at launch
>still works
>play daily
hmmm wat?
oh right you are a burger
>>
>>378785810
No. I've had my original DS4 since launch and it still works perfectly fine.

>>378785918
Is it the original cable that came with the system or some cheapo $2.50 amazon chinese cable?
>>
>>378785810
That's absolutely fucked.
>>
>>378785810
The Sony death switch has been a thing for a while but I don't think they've used it on their PlayStation line before or have they?
>>
>>378787052
Literally the only thing I seen of sony having a serious issue was their cheapo 3d tv they had going for a couple years and they dumped that for cheap. My only regert was not buying multiple of those.
>>
>>378785161
You learn your lesson and buy a scorpio.
>>
Remember that time Sony started putting computer viruses on their music CDs?
Don't doubt planned obsolescence is beyond them.
>>
Battery is probably dead easy fix just 4 screws and pop the back cover off.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.