[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>march BOTW >april mario kart 8 deluxe >may disgaea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 4

File: switch.jpg (25KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
25KB, 952x536px
>march
BOTW
>april
mario kart 8 deluxe
>may
disgaea 5 complete
>june
arms
>july
splatoon 2
>august
monster hunter xx
>september
????

im really liking this one good exclusive per month thing that nintendo is doing with the switch. what exclusive do you think will be released on september?
>>
>disgaea 5
>mh XX
>exclusives

mk8d is debatable.
>>
>>378776171
September will be FE Warriors.
>>
>>378776321
You couldn't play actual battle mode back on the Wii U, so it's exclusive.
>>
>>378776321
If MK8 counts, MH counts
>>
>>378776441
This is seriously stretching it
>>
>>378776513
No, it doesn't. MK8D is an enhanced port with lots of extra exclusive modes, while XX is a straight up port.
>>
>>378776668
it's nintendo exclusive and not many owned a wii u.
>>
MH hasnt even been announced for release outside of Japan dude.
>>
>>378776668
>Definitive version
>From 240p on 4.5/5 inch screen to 720p 6 inch screen or 1080p on your TV

You can stop posting now.
>>
>>378776823
>giving a fuck about inane shit like resolution

You can stop breathing now.
>>
>>378776171
>BOTW
>MK8
>MHXX
>Disgaea 5
If the game exists on another console then it's not exclusive. Sm4sh 3ds and WiiU aren't separate exclusives because they have different content. The main game is there on either system. Same with the rest of those games.
>>
>>378776764

stop posting.

>>378776823

>thanks for buying last of us definitive edition haha :D
>>
>port
>port
>port
>arms
>rehash
>port

this must be bait
>>
>>378777173
Welp I guess Persona 4 isn't a PS4 game then, game over sony not a single good exclusive.
>>
One Piece : Unlimited World Red Deluxe is coming in September, August if the Japanese eshop version has English.

I cannot wait for that game.
>>
>>378776823
Why shell out over 400 bucks when you can spend 40?
>>
>>378777723

>it's ok when nintendo does it

also who the fuck is talking about sony now?
>>
>>378776789
>implying monhun fans give a fuck what language they're playing in

70% of the fanbase (aka the true fanbase) has been playing mhxx in japanese the past few months.
>>
>>378777983
Just pointing out that calling BOTW a port is retarded. People don't call Persona 5 a port even though it's on both PS3 and PS4, even though it's the exact same situation.
>>
>Disgaea 5
lol, nobody cared about this game when it came out on PS4 but suddenly nintendo babbies pretend to give a shit because it's all they have. None of you will buy it
>>
>>378777723
>I guess Persona 4 isn't a PS4 game then
True
>>
>>378778582
Well I obviously meant P5
>>
>>378776171
>no droughts here, we get new games every month
>>
>>378778463
This. The mental gymnastics anons do to justify their brand they're loyal to while vilifying another for the same reason is mind-boggling to say the least.
>>
>>378776321
Switch version of Disgaea is the only one that comes with all DLC. Still a stretch, but I can understand the reasoning.
>>
>One good exclusive
>Two of the games listed are exclusive
>>
>>378777884
When buy 3DS version of you already own a switch?
>>
>>378778835
All the DLC is still there on other systems. There's no reasoning behind that unless you don't know what the word exclusive means.
>>
>>378778835
Its not exclusive, its basically GOTY edition.
>>
>>378778867
For every switch out there there's about 30-35 3ds systems, so, for the vast majority of 3ds owners, that isn't the case.
>>
>>378778468
>None of you will buy it
The preorders alone in the West outdid the western sales of the PS4 version. The actual sales must be even higher.
>>
>FIFA 18
>changed name to EA Sports FIFA on switch because the performance will be so bad
>>
>>378777884
>NoA and NoE only release MH XX on the Switch
You know it's going to happen.
>>
>>378778805
>>378778463

who the fuck called p5 a fucking exclusive?
also it came out on ps4 and ps3 at around the same time, which of them is a port we don't know but it's still a port and nobody fucking called it a non-port nor an exclusives.

fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>378776513
>goty/definitive/legacy/deluxe editions count as new/exclusivebgames

By that knowledge jak collection /sly cooper are new games whew
>>
>>378776171
>never
good game
>also never
good console
>never ever
OP stops sucking cock
>absolutely positively definitely never
Nintendo doing any good
>>
>>378779048
sauce, they don't typically release those numbers
>>
>>378779362
They wont even bother localizing it.

MH4U sold 1.1m in EU and NA combined.
MHX sold less than 500k in EU and NA combined.

Localizing it on the 60m install base 3DS is stupid, localizing it just for the 2m install base Switch is outright retarded.
>>
>>378779393
>who the fuck called p5 a fucking exclusive?
You know those shitposting images when talking about console exclusives? P5 is always in the PS4 ones. And no one calls them out or says "HURR IT'S ON PS3".
SONY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
So what's the possibility to see some Animal Crossing game on the Switch
>>
I honestly tried being friendly and nice to you people but no no NO I'm beginning to realize that the only acceptable and feasible mode of operation in this insipid cesspool is one of infinite rage and fury and luckily for me that's my motherfucking modus operandi so you shits wanna make jokes and have a couple goes at me that's fine I'll fire shit right back at you only when I say shit you won't produce a retort because WHEN I SAY SHIT it's akin to a motherfucking rhetorical curb-stomping and the remnants of your metaphorical jaw litter the fucking streets while your teeth cling-clang down the dank sewers and even if you possessed the articulatory requirements of producing speech sounds you wouldn't possess the intellect to produce an intelligible retort

You people are fucking done
>>
>>378778463
I've seen people try to discredit persona 5 as a port a lot. A lot.
>>
>>378779048
If it's actually selling better on Switch then all that really says is that Switchfags have no standards, Disgaea 5 is the worst Disgaea game and it sold like shit for a good reason.
>>
>>378779767
So is Nier even though it's on PC, I mean does PS4 even have ANY games???
>>
>>378779740
>localizing it just for the 2m install base Switch is outright retarded.
Watch Nintendo do that outright retarded thing this E3 then. Along with that Mario and Rabbids game.
>>
>>378779789
lol
>>
>>378779789
is this the hot new copypasta?
>>
>>378776171
>september
Mario x rabbids
>>
>>378779824
I haven't seen it once and I'm glad it's on PS3 so I didn't have to buy a PS4 for it.
>>
>>378779740
Yeah, that's why no games are ever localized to any console until it hits 100m units sold, that's why only the Wii and PS2 had games
>>
>>378779767
>P5 is always in the PS4 ones.
Yes, just like Twilight Princess HD and Wind Waker HD are in every Wii U list. So is Hyrule Warriors and Yoshi's Woolly World even though they're on 3DS.
>>
>>378778060

oh yeah, the "true fanbase" pirates games instead of supporting the games they care abot. and while being a fan of monhun means you can fumble through the game in a foreign language, when you get to the higher level stuff like G-rank it becomes extremely hard to efficiently make a good armor build.
>>
>>378780189
Funny you'd mention Twilight Princess, since it was on the Gamecube and Wii, fucking PORTS am I right?
>>
>>378779603
Source on Switch preorders: http://realotakugamer.com/disgaea-5-preorders-on-switch-surpass-ps4-version-sales-in-the-west

Source on PS4 sales: http://neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1178492

Switch preorders were some time pre-release.
>>
>>378779884
Both XBO and PS4 have exclusives. Well, maybe not system seller ones on XBO but certainly on PS4.
The thing that no one here acknowledges is both of those systems thrive on multiplat games whereas Nintendo thrives on first party titles and exclusives more than third party. So Microsoft and Sony can have the most mediocre exclusives on their consoles and they still sell well because of third party while Nintendo is screwed if they can't keep the ball rolling with first party titles because they have no third party support to fall back on.
>>
>>378776171
I can get Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 on PC thanks to emulator :^)
>>
>>378780290
True, playing it in Nip sucks ass in endgame.
>>
>>378780326
That actually makes TPHD even worse since you can just play the Wii version on Wii U (and the gamecube version too through Nintendont).
They could've made anything else and they chose to waste time porting a game that Wii U owners could already play.
>>
File: MonHun announcement.png (154KB, 480x586px) Image search: [Google]
MonHun announcement.png
154KB, 480x586px
>>378780384
>Nintendo thrives on first party titles and exclusives more than third party
lol
>>
>>378780337
Thats to be expected.

Mediocre grame releases on a console with multiple games, people ignore it.

Mediocre game releases on a console without games and people have no choice but to buy it.
>>
>>378776321
>>378776171
>mk8d is debatable.

No it isnt, its a fucking WiiU game.
BoTW as well.

What the fuck is this retarded thread? Most of those games arent exclusives at all.
>>
>>378780385
who would you play with in an emulator? there's no online
>>
>>378780490
Watch the top 30 (not even top 10 or 20) top selling gameso n 3DS and WiiU.

They are all Nitnendo titles + Monster Hunter + Yokai Watch.

Thinking that 3rd party titles thrive on nintendo consoles is stupid.
Monster Hunter and Yokai Watch are the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>378780545
they're nintendo exclusives and very few people own that own a switch owned a wii u.
>>
File: 1480223475486.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1480223475486.png
260KB, 484x605px
>BOTW
>Mario Kart 8
>Disgaea 5
>MHXX
>im really liking this one good exclusive per month

Nintentards, ladies and gentlemen.
They will gladly eat shit with a smile.
>>
>>378780638
bots, same experience
>>
>>378780337
The numbers are legit. We don't know the PS4 version's pre-order numbers though. The article you linked about the switch says stupid shit like
>this means the Switch version of the game will have outsold the PS4 version.
even though there's no way of knowing that. And the switch version's preorders look like shit in Japan compared to PS4.
>>
>>378780507
well, by that logic the third party sales on the Wii U should be through the roof
>>
>>378780819
>playing with piss-easy bots is the same as playing against more competent players
>>
>>378780701
Third party thrives on Nintendo's consoles, especially if it's the Switch since it's portable. People who think third party doesn't sell clearly ignores all the numbers they release all the time. Switch is basically being held up by games like Shovel Knight and Minecraft right now, it's a regular amount of games that keeps a console healthy.
>>
>>378780737
I have a very hard time believing this. Anytime I see someone post their Switch on /v/ I can spot a Wii U in the background.
>>
>>378780490
>Implying if MH XX was a Switch launch title and BOTW wasn't it would have sold as much as it has
Nintendo's stock went up when Pokémon GO hype was rife then went down straight afterwards when the investors realised they were retarded and Nintendo only gets a small percentage of the profit.
It will sell like gangbusters in Japan but not in the West. Now if something like Smash Deluxe or a new Animal Crossing was announced at E3 and the stock shot up, I could understand that.
>>
>>378780909
Are you kidding me?

1,2 fucking Switch sold more than Bomberman + Tetris + I am Setsuna + Disgaea 5 + Shovel Knight + Minecraft combined on switch
>>
>lel my system has more exclusives
>being brainwashed enough to think that exclusives are a good thing
>>
>>378781084
i thought that was because im most places the only way you can get a switch is to order the bundle that has 12 switch in it already, idk if thats accurate tho
>>
>>378780909
>Third party thrives on Nintendo's consoles, especially if it's the Switch since it's portable.
I'm >>378780384 and you're a fucking liar anon. 1-2 Switch outsold Disagea 5 in Europe this week. No other third party game on Switch has been able to sell more than BOTW and MK8D in a week.
USF2 has got close, but as soon as ARMS comes out expect it to fall down in the charts.
>>
>>378781084
It's a tech demo nobody cares about. Games like Minecraft and Shovel Knight are important. Switch needs those type of games because they increase its library and it'll bring more type of gamers to buy the console. Once it has tons of indies + weeb games alone it'll drive sales for a long time. Not to mention games like that rocket car game that's popular. Third party is just as important as first party, even for Nintendo.
>>
>>378780701
>You buy nintendo products to play nintendo games holy shit!

And switch users bought the system to play ports of those nintendo games. Whoa
>>
>>378780290
You are so out of the loop, it's actually funny. Athena's ASS has been out for it forever as well as an english patch. Plus, many people didn't pirate, but got it on JP 3ds. Don't join conversations when you have literally no idea what you're talking about.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.