[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE TEXT LOGS LMAO the gameplay is solid as fuck though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>DUDE TEXT LOGS LMAO

the gameplay is solid as fuck though

doesnt feel casualized at all

inb4 shill go fuck yourself i bought it 2 days ago and am currently playing
>>
I'm on a second run through using only human mods. Mobility 2 is fucking crazy.
>>
>>378769298
Text logs are better than audio logs
>>
How many years before this will be around €13 on my totally legit key code sites?
>>
>>378769884
Years? It's already been forgotten. By July it will be $20 in stores.
>>
>>378769646
so there are alien/human mods?

im only at the start. just searching for keycards and exploring. using the gloo gun to reach high places.

love the sense of exploration. the security terminals are also cool.
>>
>>378770120
Alien mods are unlocked once you acquire the Psychoscope from Psychotronics, which functions like the camera in Bioshock.
>>
File: 1428299068234.jpg (101KB, 639x588px) Image search: [Google]
1428299068234.jpg
101KB, 639x588px
>>378770120
You find a tool later in the game that let's you scan enemies and learn abilities from them.
You can go full harry potter and throw magic around.
>>
>>378770616
fuck. ive been trying to get in there for a couple hours. dont tell me how though.

just got to a new area (machine shop) so we'll see how shit goes

>>378770627
dope. i really like the game so far. it was kinda meh at first but it's growing on me pretty fast
>>
Played the demo, does the full game still have ridiculous amounts of input lag? Aiming around made me want to kill myself
>>
>they give you a Neuromod fabrication plan that early
I'm at the point where I got everything I ever wanted and just spend mods on shit I never use.
>>
>>378771263
i havent noticed that

im on ps4 pro though
>>
>>378771512
bad news. is the game too easy now? i might avoid using that.
>>
File: 1495302736490.jpg (82KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
1495302736490.jpg
82KB, 800x435px
Legit GOTY

It does lose its difficulty in the last third of the game though.
>>
got to the part where you're flying through the series of airlock chambers and shit, just past the psychoscope

incredibly bored by the gameplay, phantoms were fun and dangerous at first now but everything is a breeze (on nightmare or w.e mode).

Does it get better?
>>
>>378771949
GUTS was a definite low point for me. It does get better yeah. Arboretum and Quarters are great levels and you start to fight the bigger enemies.
>>
>>378771949
fucking christ

i started on normal

can you at least crank the difficulty up mid playthrough
>>
>>378771614
I was talking about the fact that I've seen everything I want to see, not the difficulty.
I'm on normal, typhon abilities make most of the enemies a joke. There's hard and nightmare? which people say are way more punishing.
Sticking to human only or typhon only runs might be a decent challenge however.
>>
>>378771614
It's hard -> easy -> hard. There's a noticeable dip in difficulty during parts of the mid-game, but it picks up again later.
Crafting Neuromods doesn't yield as much once you need 5+ for the next ranks and your supply of Typhon organs starts drying up.

That being said, just play on Nightmare. Alternatively do a No-Human-Mods run and cry as your inventory fills up every 5 minutes.
>>
>>378771539
Yeah on regular ps4 it felt like playing KZ2
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.