[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just at Gamestop. How come this is only 34,99€, when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Yakuza-Kiwami-JP-Box-Art-PS4.jpg (284KB, 1000x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-Kiwami-JP-Box-Art-PS4.jpg
284KB, 1000x1253px
I was just at Gamestop. How come this is only 34,99€, when Yakuza 0 is 59,99?
Does it have less content to such an extent that it warrants a 25€ pricedrop? Or what is the reason?

>inb4 because its shittely diddely lmao
>>
It's Yakuza Zero with less features and with Yakuza 1's plot slapped on it.
>>
>>378765137
Hmm I thought they would build upon 0. I hoped it would be more than just a visual and technical(combat, etc.) update.
>>
>>378765236
it's not really a technical upgrade, unless you're referring to yakuza 1 when you say that. The only real change to the combat is you can switch styles mid combo. It's still a decent game but I wouldn't call it the best way to experience yakuza 1 since half of yakuza 1's combat design only worked in yakuza 1 and is a frustrating mess here
>>
>>378764985
It's basically Yakuza 0 with 1's plot and some extra content. Still worth the money for sure. One of the only decent remakes out there.
>>
>>378764985
Apparently yes. Guess Y1 was a lot more bare than I remember.
>>
>>378764985
I heard it has as much content as 0.

I will pick this up on release to support them, I still have to finish 3 - 5 before trying this one.
>>
Kiwami is a remake of a PS2 game while Yakuza 0 was a cross-gen game PS3-PS4.

As soon as you start playing Kiwami you'll gonna notice the sharp drop in quality due to the generational leap.
>>
>>378764985

It's a remake and only Nintendo would be brass-necked enough to charge full price for a remake
>>
>>378764985
I was a literal lazy cash grab for japs before release of Yakuza 6.
Each mini-game is the same, just reskinned to fit into the setting.
As for combat there are like 2 minor tweaks, the rest is the same like it was in original game plus extra cutscenes and sub stories and remixed music with few new songs.
>>
>>378767241
>the rest is the same like it was in original game plus extra cutscenes and sub stories
As it should be.
>>
>>378767241
fuck off that's more than enough a remaster at fucking 29.99
>>
>>378767483
Why are you so hostile? I just said that it's a cash grab... because it is.
Maybe if you actually play those games you will understand it, because right now you have nothing to discuss when you haven't played it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.