[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/seike n_collection/index.html NINTENDO WON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bg.jpg (1MB, 2000x2200px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
1MB, 2000x2200px
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/seiken_collection/index.html

NINTENDO WON
>>
>>378755640
god tier titties
>>
>>378755640

Are people actually going to import this and pay for online just to play games they have played over a decade ago and can still emulate to this very day for free?
>>
Yeah, I thought about importing this the other day, but I couldn't really find much information on it, and the video isn't exactly helping.

Is it literally just the GB ROM of SD, and the SNES ROMs of Secret of Mana and SD3?
>>
>>378755640
Nintendo has only won when they LOCALIZE THIS SHIT.
I remember playing Sword of Mana for the GBA and absolutely loving it, always wanted to play the original and Secret of Mana but never ended up doing it. Would definitely play all of them if this came out in the west.
>>
>>378755640
old news also muh dick
>>
>>378756105
>LOCALIZE THIS SHIT
>>
>Vita gets a 3D Remake of Seiken Densetsu
>Switch gets a full priced Game Boy ROM

Who at Square thought that this was okay
>>
>>378755923
what this guy said
>>378755946
>>378756105
why would you even wait for them to localize this if you can emulate it already with translation.
>>
>>378756742
and the 3d remake is just a port of the android version, lmew
>>
>Make a 1:1 remake of the first game in 3D
>nah fuck it put only the game boy one and only the next 2
>4,800 yen
The switch seems like a company race on whoever can jew the costumers out more.
Capcom is still winning tho at last this has 3 games in it and konami with that fully priced bomberman game isn't much behind.
>>
Reminder: SoM has a fan patch that allows CD audio and it is amazing.
>>
File: DBNRpPiV0AEAE0g.jpg large.jpg (131KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
DBNRpPiV0AEAE0g.jpg large.jpg
131KB, 800x450px
Nintendo has only won if they port this to console
>>
>>378755923
>You must not buy things I can steal OR ELSE
so much for pirates being the good guys. You are fucking shaking right now at the idea to lose authority in teh gaming world.
>>
>>378758269
>another fighting game
i dont have anything against them, but i really just want to see an updated version of seiken densetsu 3 and this time not japan only
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.