[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if he is... no that's impossible... B-but hear me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1496327913833.png (477KB, 635x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496327913833.png
477KB, 635x603px
What if he is... no that's impossible...

B-but hear me out.

What if he is actually Zidane from the future? Oh my god...
>>
>>378752704
What's his lore? Does it tie in with the rest of the game's story?
>>
>>378752828
Zidane is from Terra. Terra is blue.
Necron is blue, therefore Necron is probably from Terra.

He wears a mask. Why? Why does square not want us to see his face? Simple. It's fucking Zidane. Remember Zidane is an angel of death. We have no idea how angels of death look like late in their lives.
>>
>>378753359
We also have no idea what life spans angels of death have, but I would guess they have very long life spans. Remember life spans was a theme repeadedly mentioned in FF9. Black mages for example have very short life spans. Angels of death are the top elite and they are used to wipe out entire planets. You can't have such an expensive toy have a short life span.

What could possibly cause Zidane to become evil? Pretty simple. Garnet died like a normal human after 70 years. Zidane continued living. He lost every friend he ever had. The time in FF9 was the best time in his entire life, but because of his long life span he learned that all life perishes, that love doesn't last, that friends disappear, that everything which lives decays and in this moment he understood his own nature. That he was nothing more but an instrument of death and destruction. That he has been living an illusion.

What does Necron want? Death of everything
What is Zidane? An angel of death.

And even worse after Garnets death the Gaians start to persecute the genomes and even Zidane, because of the catastrophic destruction which was caused by Kuja. Zidane not only lost everything he loved, he even saw how his own people bore the weight of guilt for all the crimes commited by his own brothers. All of that caused him to change and he again travelled to Terra to find answers. And it was in Terra that he was transformed into Necron. It was in Terra that he travelled into the future. He wanted to kill Zidane, so Zidane doesn't become Necron and suffer so much for centuries. Only an extermination of everything in existence, of both past and future could ensure that the time loop is broken and Zidane can find the peace he deserves.
>>
>>378754112
And this is why Kujas act triggered him so much.

In every new timeline Zidanes fucking hopes that Kuja changes, that he becomes good. Because that way Zidane would also become good. That way he would have a friend with a long life span who wouldn't died like the rest did.

And EVERY GOD DAMN TIME Kuja didn't change and continued to be evil. Why do you think Zidane saved him after he defeated him? He always saw in him a potential friend who should be good and prove that angels of death are good. Because that way Zidane would be good too. If Kuja took responsibility for all crimes, the genomes wouldn't have to suffer.

Only this fucking time something happened. Normally Zidane only observes how Kuja makes the wrong desicion, but this time something in Kujas words resonanted with him. Wasn't he right? Isn't everything meaningless? Could he really watch idly by as past Zidane would become an abomination like him? Wouldn't he save himself by killing everything right here and there where the crystal is? Isn't nothingness better than an eternity of suffering?

And this my friend, is what Necron is. Square is fucking brilliant for not spelling it out.
>>
Necro is what the word means, he is the essence, or the theme of death.
Just as Kuja lost to his fear of death and went insane, you too must fight it. Only you win.
>>
File: TranceKuja-ffix.png (200KB, 410x584px) Image search: [Google]
TranceKuja-ffix.png
200KB, 410x584px
>>378753359
>We have no idea how angels of death look like late in their lives.
SSJ4
>>
>>378752828
Necron is the anti-Crystal. Look at op's picture and remove the wings, he has the same general shape as the game's crystal logo and stands for the very opposite thing that the Crystal does (memory versus oblivion). Both the Crystal and Necron have those rings around them too. You could say that Kuja summoned Necron when he embraced death and attacked the Crystal.
>>
>>378753359
Gaia is blue, Terra is red.
>>
this fanfiction is fucking retarded
>>
File: 1490041575092.jpg (55KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1490041575092.jpg
55KB, 500x385px
>this thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.