[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you looking for a RAUNCHY M-RATED romp that's made for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1714.jpg (90KB, 626x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1714.jpg
90KB, 626x351px
Are you looking for a RAUNCHY M-RATED romp that's made for FANS of PISS YOURSELF humor?
>>
Daring synthesis.
>>
Fucking /tv/ crossposters
At least sp is funny
>>
>>378746757
>At least sp is funny
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>378747440
for the first time they took a side and lost hard
>>
>obsidian not involved

nah
>>
>>378745840
Friendly reminder that South Park jumped the shark with the scientology episode.
>>
>>378745840
>PISS YOURSELF
Jokes on you that's my fetish
>>
>>378747938
This and the last seasons they did to Cartman what Fox have been doing to Bart Simpson since 20 years ago.
>>
The past 2 seasons have been primo garbage. Hopefully they drop this serialization bullshit because it is absolutely terrible friendo.
>>
>>378745840
>"I'm a mature cartoon watcher. I only watch intelligent adult cartoons that cater to my higher needs like Rick and Morty."
>>
>>378748289
none of current on air "adult" cartoons are good

I am kinda glad ATHF got our before it became total shit.
>>
>>378748289
What's with /v/ and it's hateboner for R&M? Is far from being a superstellar series but it doesn't deserves all the shit I hear from here.
>>
>>378748532
It's the most "Reddit" TV show ever
>>
>>378748680
You will have to explain that to me, I don't really know what "being reddit" means?
>>
>>378748532
Because it's popular and retards here think popular equals bad. It's a funny show but not side splittingly funny.
>>
>>378747771
Surprising because they're usually not as out of touch as modern Simpsons and Family Guy
>>
>>378748532
Autistic christfags getting triggered by Rick's rambling monologues.
>>
>>378748810
It's hard to explain. But if you don't understand what I mean, you can't have used this site for that long.
>>
no switch version no buy exclusives are anti consumer
>>
>>378745840

wasn't the Special Edition originally Coon on a RC controlled Coonmobile?
>>
>>378748042

Nah the shark jumping moment was that MUH FEMINISM episode where the quiet girl beat the shit out of Cartman.
>>
>>378748959
Not him, but I've been here for over a decade and from what I can tell it's just a neo-meme used to dismiss something without having to actually back up one's point.
>>
>>378748959

it's popular therefore it is bad. you know like everything else on /v/.
>>
>>378749254

oh so it's like the /tv/ meme kino.
>>
>>378749196
But this season they took it to the next level, I kept waiting for him to do some psychotic shit like he used to but the most he did was Mansplaining.

I don't get the process of thinking that led them to think that destroying Cartman was a good Idea.
>>
Would buy if it came with a towel sized Towelieand some weed lel
>>
>>378748437
>I am kinda glad ATHF got our before it became total shit.
This.
>>
Fuck you Stick of Truth was good
>>
>>378749663
fuk u korn is gud band
>>
>>378748532
It's not /v/, it's 4chan as a whole. The only board that likes reddit and memey is /co/mblr
>>
>>378748437
>ATHF
was always shit, didn't need to "become" shit
>DUDE ROOMMATES BUT WITH SUPERNATURAL OCCURRENCES LMAO
>DUDE SHAKE IS AN EGOMANIAC WHO DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FAULTS LMAO
>DUDE MEATWAD ACTS LIKE A LITTLE KID BUT SAYS WEIRD STUFF SOMETIMES LMAO
>DUDE FRYLOCK IS THE MATURE GROWN-UP VOICE OF REASON BUT SOMETIMES HE SCREWS UP TOO LMAO
>DUUUUUUUDE CARL, CARL DUDE, DUDE FUCKIN CARL, HA HA MAN CARL IS JUST SOOOOOO CARL
The very last episode was especially shit with that crystal nonsense
>>
>>378749196
Wendy never was a quiet girl and she is the captain of the volleyball team, while Cartman is fucking fat and in terrible shape.
At that age, where sex doesn't matter all that much for physiology yet, she should have won every damn time.
>>
>>378749743
no Nickelback is better
>>
>Oh my god, they killed Kenny!
>You bastards!
>What? Who killed Kenny!?
>...Y'know...them!
>Yeah, y'know...they're bastards!
>>
>>378749074

e3
>>
>>378750202
i mean ill probably buy it for the PC but this game and all games need to be on all consoles
>>
Yeah I don't like Rick & Morty but atleast I have my reasons. It just seems like 4chan is now your hugbox and you'll hate anything that remotely resembles "reddit", whatever the fuck that means. This place really is no different from that site now.
>>
>>378750624
is it an autistic hatred where you will hate anyone who does? or is it just a dislike?
>>
>>378749196
Wendy has always hated the shit out of Cartman though, unless I've missed anything lately.
>>
>>378750624
Who are you quoting?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.