[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man blocks your path as this music begins to play: http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x346px
This man blocks your path as this music begins to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgBrn5AIW3Q

What do you do?
>>
Reflect and furiously press triangle.
>>
>>378742296
QTE and spam attack to win
>>
>>378743170
You can't do that in this fight
>>
Mash Triangle
>>
>Wheres the fun in this?

Even Xaldin knows his data fight is horseshit
>>
Commit sudoku and have Mickey rain destruction upon his asshole
>>
>>378743458
Yes you can
https://youtu.be/lE5NKIaVw7g?t=2h45m3s
>>
>>378743783
>links all bosses
I'm not your ferret kid, get me a video that shows absolutely no parry/guard timing and I'll believe you.
>>
>>378743993
Nigger I literally timestamped the link to the exact moment.
>>
Fellas please give me tips for playing in Critical mode, I'm complete trash.
>>
>>378744039
I watched it now, the guy's playing on Standard. Game's piss easy on Standard just like KH1.
>>378744076
It's not that bad compared to Proud KH1. Just pace your attacks and use Drives to restore health.
And ALWAYS have potions
>>
>>378742296
block one attack and get like 10 free hits on him
>>
>>378744076
Time your reflects.
>>
>>378744230
>t-that doesn't count
>>
>>378744324
Nigga get out of here, do you post Normal mode Halo 2 vids and say "wow this game is pathetically easy" too?
>>
>>378744390
>t-that doesn't count
>you have to gimp yourself for it to count!?
>>
>>378744076
Use summons, but don't use their limits except for Genie. Chicken Little, Peter Pan, and especially Stitch make you OP literally just by being there, although you also have to be using magic to make full use of Stitch, so do that too.
>>
>>378744503
That's not "gimping" yourself troll. Gimping would be not using Lifegems in DS2.
>>
Data fights difficulty ranking from worst to Hardest

1. Demyx
2. Xemnas
3. Roxas
4. Luxord
Power Gap
5. Saix
6. Xigbar
7. Marluxia
8. Zexion
9. Lexeus
Power Gap
10. Xaldin
11. Larxene
12. Axel
13. Vexen
>>
>>378744796
>Lexaeus
>anywhere but the very bottom
>>
>>378744796
Vexen is not hard

Axel is easily loopable but they messed him up in the PS4 version so he is not as easy in that version
>>
File: OH BOY.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
OH BOY.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
>>378742296
>"I'LL HELP YA' SORA !"
This kills the Xaldin
>>
>>378744965
The only one i could see him being replaced with is Roxas. The rest below him can all easily be beat with X spamming, except marluxia who gives you 98 free hits.

Roxas you gotta block but his openings are so long its laughable. Lexaeus is the first you acrually gotta pay attention
>>
>>378744796
here's the true tier list
1. Luxord
13. Everyone Else (including lingering will)

fuck basically mandatory pause buffering..
>>
>>378745408
>mandatory pause buffering
You just have shit timing, it isn't that hard.
>>
>>378745303
>X spamming
Oh, so you're rating difficulty off being max leveled on standard with Once More and Second Chance. What's even the point? They're all easy as shit at that point. Lexaeus is a fucking joke regardless of level or difficulty. Everyone else except maybe Marluxia at least has a chance of fucking you up at level 1, but Lexaeus is a fight you can do with your eyes closed.
>>
>>378743783
Is Sora a blue mage?
>>
>>378745725
Basically. Almost every RC in the game involves him turning his opponents' attacks against them in some way
>>
>>378745612
>i have to gimp myself to rate anything.

No.matter what the level Demyx cant hurt you if you actually know the fight. Dont have to block once

Xemnas cant hurt you if you know the fight. Dont have to block once

Luxord is literally a minigame fight

Xigbar cant hurt you if you know the fight. Dont gotta block once

Zexion you can beat with your eyes closed

Lexaeus you have to have timing to beat at level 1.
>>
>>378745142
Mickey helping you out of fucking nowhere was so good
>>
>>378746274
For someone who was actually trained by a Master, Mickey is fucking useless with a keyblade. He was trash when he saves you and hes always down in BBS0.2
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.