[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzj 1DKsmlSM I guarantee thi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1495498544407.jpg (10KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1495498544407.jpg
10KB, 314x314px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzj1DKsmlSM
I guarantee this video will give you confidence there's still hope for you and that your life isn't beyond fixing.
>>
Sure, but what's the point?
>>
>>378728442
Oh, his *name* is "frame perfection". it helps to know that.

Meh, don't really care. Only people who play those hacks/mods/whatevers are the most autistic of the autistic.
>>
>speedrunning
Never ever.
>>
okay but check out how hard I can pee.
>>
>>378728442
Yikes. Still, I can't judge him, I used to sperg pretty much like this when I was a kid and I used to lose against my brother in multiplayer games.
The difference is, I wasn't live during a streaming.
>>
>>378728442
>He was playing almost 7 hours at that point
I mean on the one hand, that's gotta be shitty
imagine working on anything for 7 hours and then having it turn to dust
on the other hand maybe a good case of why games should be played for their own enjoyment and not as 'work' in the first place?

he was over 3 hours behind, anyway, what's he crying for
>>
>>378729614
Yeah, i was confused too. gay name.
>>
>>378730095
>I mean on the one hand, that's gotta be shitty
I agree with you, but he should have just stopped long before that point. I have never been, nor have I seen anyone else be that miserable while playing a video game. It feels like a step away from watching someone being tortured.
>>
When a lot of people is watching you live, the pressure of failure is bigger than ever.
>>
>>378728442
>KILL ME!
>>
It's like that ricky berwick kid started speedrunning.
>>
Are we sure he's not... joking?
>>
>>378731101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcZQpVHm18
>>
>>378728442
This kid is being held at gun point? Because that's the only logical reason for this to play out
>>
>>378728442

YAHOO
>>
>>378728442
Holy shit that screeching
>>
>>378728442

Why would someone given the shittiest cards in life a white person could get.

Somehow make me feel better about my life?

You realize the fucking support networks that are sprung up around these autistic kids?

Especially white kids?
By the time they make it to adult hood, they are -the- golden fucking standard of what entitlement means.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.