[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree it's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tw3.jpg (352KB, 979x551px) Image search: [Google]
tw3.jpg
352KB, 979x551px
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree it's the best game ever made?
>>
File: witcherhitboxes2.webm (1MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
witcherhitboxes2.webm
1MB, 900x506px
Pretty much.
>>
File: 1471977419021.png (908KB, 1145x873px) Image search: [Google]
1471977419021.png
908KB, 1145x873px
>>378721219
yep
>>
>>378721219
Truthfully I've enjoyed BotW more
>>
>>378721525
that is a weird bug
>>
>Got the game off GoG when it came with my GTX 960
>Fiddled around with it for a few hours, only really got past the "tutorial" area
>Waited for who knows how long for the season pass to go on sale
>Ended up forgetting I even had the game
>Pick up the GOTY edition this morning
>Notice it says "continue"
>Memories of me actually owning and playing the game flood back to me
>Wonder how long it was since I last played
>May 2015

Needless to say I started a new playthrough. It also reminded me that my 960 is two years old, and my computer as a whole even older. Probably going to upgrade to a 1060 at the least.

I'm playing on Death March difficulty, taking it slow and making sure I understand everything. Does anyone have any decent tips? So far I figure it's way easier to simply spam the side-step when fighting ghouls and I think parry doesn't even work on them.
>>
>>378721525
what the hell man, this makes me not wanna play it now
>>
If a glorified visual novel with ubisoft-tier open world and repetitive shallow combat is the best game ever made, I might as well kill myself now. It can't get any worse than this.
>>
>Chad with Mary Sue sanic the hedgeheg mega ablities and his Stacy daughter save the world
No thanks
>>
>>378721219
No, go back to Nuegaf.
>>
>>378721219
Disappointing combat

I liked everything else though
>>
Name literally one aspect of the game that wasn't done better elsewhere. You can't even dickride the graffffix anymore since Horizon shat all over it.
>>
File: 20170601005740_1.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170601005740_1.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
GOAT
>>
>>378721219
Bloodborne is the best game ever made though
>>
>>378727184

Go to bed Ian.
>>
>>378724897
The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece.

>one aspect
This is the most retarded comment I have ever seen.
You have to look at the whole pakage.
>There are a lot of "god tier graphics" games out there, but they are mostly completely linear.
>Most games have shit tier waifus because sjw
The Witcher 3 has a perfect graphic, perfect gameplay (I don't get the "bad" gameplay meme), a perfect story, and perfect waifus. The game is huge, but doesn't force you to do anything. You want to explore? Do it. You want just to rush? Do it. You hate Triss? Then you can skip her side quests. You love Gwent? Then you will have a great Gwent experience. You hate Gwent? Then you will never have to play Gwent in the game.

> since Horizon shat all over it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are really trying to be the biggest cuck in the shed.
Is Horizon playable in 4k with constant silky smooth 60 fps? KEK

If a game isn't playable with 4k 60 fps on the highest setting the game IS SHIT. If you have ever played The Witcher 3 on 4k 60 fps you can't play other rpgs without this anymore.

The Witcher 3 has so many great things which would be too huge for a 4chan post. I just tell you that if you play The Wicher 3 first try blind and on the second walkthrough with a 100 % guide you will see how huge and great the game is.
And one more thing: The Witcher 3 has so many spoken dialog in so many different languages. And the voice acting is god tier. This alone was the reason I bought the game to support this diversity in languages. Where for example Japanese companies cut the Japanese voice for the EU and US market, The Wither 3 included EVERYTHING in their GotY edition.

And don't forget that The Witcher 3 is the only modern rpg on PC without any DRM at all. This means NOTHING IS TAKING YOUR PERFORMANCE. Every bit of performance is used for The Witcher 3.
>>
>>378728986
Fantastic post. Fucking console plebs and their locked 700p at 16-27fps max. The fact that they actually think console is competing with the PC market is hilarious. The reason W3 is so good is because its a born and raised PC game. CD Projekt Red just showed them the demo version with their port.
>>
>>378724095

Make all the Oils, bombs, and all that shit.. Its all useful, combat is OK, signs are very good early and mid game the they are OK, alchemist is very good late game, mid and early is situational. Choose a path or a mix of 2.

Explore everything, even more the white orchard(starting area) since you can get 6 places of power and good gear to start your real journey.
>>
File: 1491874455586.png (577KB, 570x567px) Image search: [Google]
1491874455586.png
577KB, 570x567px
It isn't even an RPG.

It's just standard hollow WB games design.

It's utterly mediocre.

What is op smoking? probably cock.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.