[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Low Gravity added to Overwatch Custom Game modes You ca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DiamondSwordArmor.jpg (145KB, 1332x614px) Image search: [Google]
DiamondSwordArmor.jpg
145KB, 1332x614px
>Low Gravity added to Overwatch Custom Game modes

You can literally play Tribes now. You have no reason not to buy the game. You dont even have to play regular Overwatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtkaIzi7Uxg
>>
There's a better game that lets you go fast and slide around, along withg projectiles aren't slow as shit.

It's called Titanfall 2
>>
If only blizzard would get their head out of their ass and release a map editor.
>>
I enjoy bitching about how games are not Tribes more than I enjoy playing Tribes.
>>
>>378718703
They said they're looking to do that sometime in the future, it would just take a lot of work and time that they're allocating to other things.
>>
>>378718907
I will eat my own sock if that ever happens, which rest assured it won't ever happen. We already know Overwatch 2 is in the pipeline and there's no way Blizzard will introduce any kind of longevity to the game before putting out the shinier sequel.
>>
>>378718907

>implying Blizzard will ever release a map editor when new maps are one of the 3 things that keeps players from leaving
>we barely get any new maps to begin with

Until we get dedicated servers like TF2, it won't last. Every single custom game mode is literally a meme gamemode.

>Furry RP
>Sex RP
>Dance Party
>500% EVERYTHING GO CRAZY XDDD
>>
>>378719154
its literally confirmed but will have to wait like a year at least because its a new engine and they have to fix up the editor they use for themselves before they make a casual friendly one.
>>
>>378719219
Give me your paypal account. I am so sure of myself that there is not even a shred of doubt in my entire being. I can confirm with 100% certainty the original Overwatch will NEVER, EVER -- have a map editor. If by some cosmic mishap I am wrong (which I won't be) I'll donate $100 to your account.
>>
>>378718584
As a huge fat fucking old retarded fan of tribes going back to the 90s, this looks terrible and just reminds me of better games I could be wasting my dwindling existence on.
>>
File: tfwtoo.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtoo.png
279KB, 898x790px
>Syberbolt
oh great another Overwatch Youtuber
>watch the other videos
>No Blizzard dick sucking

He'll never make it desu. The videos are good, but I'd personally just give up now. On Youtube you gotta be super friendly and positive and never have a negative opinion on the game in order to make it big.

Do something else with your time. Trust me. I've wasted a lot of my time. Don't waste yours.
>>
>>378718725
Fuck you Hi-Rez.
>>
>we literally have to buy Overwatch to play Tribes now

BLIZZARD PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS I DONT WANT TO BUY YOUR FUCKING GAME BUT THIS LOOKS FUN AS FUCK
>>
>>378718584
>You can literally play Tribes now.
no you can't stop lying
>>
>>378719807

desu its probably the closest thing we will ever get to Tribes until Hi-Rez or someone else brings it back. (hopefully not Hi-Rez.)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.