[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Eruca is objectively better, but the west can't stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

New Eruca is objectively better, but the west can't stand cute and attractive characters for some reason and they think a certain style is better simply because it's unique.
>>
>>378713921
If they don't change the sprite to match the new artwork, then it's shit
>>
>>378713921
I wonder if they gonna remaster the music or sumshit
>>
>>378714093
That's something to complain about, but that's not why people are complaining about the new design.
>>
>>378714168

They don't have to, the soundtrack release was already high quality, they'll just use that.
>>
Short hair was better.
>>
Short hair was better though.
Also I hope they change the emotionless sprites and the FUCKING WALKING SOUNDS.
>>
>>378713921

Looks like a generic waifu character from something like Fire Emblem or Valkyria Chronicles.

Radiant Historia actually had unique designs and an unique art style. But we can't have that in this day and age can we.
>>
>>378713921
The old artwork is better.
>>
File: C71zMNyVMAAHYmm.jpg (118KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C71zMNyVMAAHYmm.jpg
118KB, 1200x675px
New artwork sucks so much dick. Hopefully we can use the old artwork instead.
>>
>>378715421

>We want the fapbait audience

And yet ironically, the characters are somehow less fapworthy now than before. Aht's portrait especially used to be pure sex even though it wasn't intentionally sexualized.
>>
>>378715096
unique doesn't automatically mean good
>>
>>378713921
I think long hair fits her better. The issue with the new art is that the faces look rather plain, whereas the old artist had a distinctive style.
Overall I would say this redesign is better, but 3ds raynie looks worse.

>>378714168
>>378714512
The original music was fantastic but if they got the same composer to add a few more tracks that would be ideal.

Anyways, what gameplay additions are you expecting from the 3ds version? The original was already extremely well balanced and the combat was great, hopefully they don't screw anything up. Do you think the additional content will take place after the old story or will it be interspersed throughout? I think it will have something to do with reversing the desertification, since that's kinda important and was only addressed through a little sidequest.
>>
File: stocke_1132.png (154KB, 350x518px) Image search: [Google]
stocke_1132.png
154KB, 350x518px
>>378714723
>I hope they change the emotionless sprites
Can confirm there is variations in character portraits now.

It was pretty weird having Stocke yell out emotional lines and the portrait being his usual Poker face.
>>
>>378713921
I never cared for her original design. But I don't really dig the new one either. So I'm pretty torn. She looks like shit either way. Aht is best girl.
>>
>>378715731

We already know the added story is a third parallel timeline and revolves around finding the cure for the desertification, presumably.

Also Yoko Shimomura is the composer, you should know this as she is pretty much the most famous currently relevant video game composer. She's a busy woman but I'm sure she's game for adding a few tracks, as she has for remakes in the past.
>>
>>378715613

Well the new designs are both generic and bad, so unique is better by default.
>>
>>378713921
whatever. shitty game. poor man's CT. glad it bombed. I didn't even buy a copy when it was new. fuck atlus.
>>
>>378713921
>le pointy chin style

this shit needs to die already.
>>
>>378713921
>white leggings
Are her panties visible through them?
>>
>>378715731
>>378714512
That's great honestly, the OST already was godlike.
>>
I think long hair is ugly, I liked her tomboyish look.
>>
>Getting the At Journey's End bad end for node completion
Not even a bad end, Stocke gets to live out his years with best girl and then can just travel back to the nearby node.
>>
>>378717560
she's a princess, not a tomboy
>>
>>378718146
You can be both, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>378718314
but she's not supposed to be both, and she was going to have long hair in the original version
>>
>>378719509
>she was going to have long hair in the original version

So? She didn't have long hair in the final version because the designers clearly decided that a short feminine style fit her better. And the short hair does fit her much better, we just didn't have to go through a shitty CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT scene to get it.
>>
>>378718314
She's not a princess faggot. She's not that cutie girlfriend don't you know?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.