[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You said we would always be friends Anon... That you would always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 290x174px
You said we would always be friends Anon...

That you would always play with me.

What happened, Anon? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry...
>>
shut up and show pussy
>>
>>378708916
My phone has your entire library. You still look cool.
>>
>>378708916
I got a flash card+flash cart combo for my DS Lite so I never had a need to use you anymore. You make a good drawer decoration though.
>>
I sold you for a silver SP that I still play on occasion. Not that you weren't cool but the battery cover broke and besides, you had no backlight or rechargeable batteries.

OP's post reminds me of Skeleton Keys in Mario Party.
>>
>>378708916
You're not a cute girl, so I don't feel bad about it.
>>
>>378709763

>not feeling bad about selling GBA-chan

You monster.
>>
>>378709839
Is not GBA-chan, da? Is just machine.
>>
>>378710117

>Is just machine.

You're hurting her feelings.
>>
Sorry pal but your sexier sister SP was just better in every way.
>>
>>378708916
Joke's on you OP I have several GBA's, my go-to model being a customized SP backlit using the LoZ gold shell and the last game I completed on it was Metroid Zero Mission not that long ago.
>>
>>378710239
Nah mate, it's just some ruddy gizmo. Not like it's a little sheila or nothing.

You go ahead and prove me wrong then mate, and I'll go walkabout right out the bloody door.
>>
>>378708916
Flashcarts are obscenely expensive, so I just emulate you.
>>
>>378710703

>trampling on a poor girl's feelings like this

You must really hate her.
>>
>>378708916
>had glacier GBA
>playing Bomberman Tournament
>get mad and headbutt GBA
>RIP
Wasn't your fault. I just lost my temper. Bomberman can be infuriating, though.

>get white GBA later on
>still have it in pretty good condition, albeit a little dirty
>lost most of my GBA collection at a birthday party to other kids
>only managed to pick up some replacement games in the past few years
>haven't played my GBA in maybe a decade
Yeah, I'm probably not picking it back up. Although I still haven't tested whether or not Drill Dozer's rumble feature will work in a GBA player.
>>
Batteries are fucking expensive and you had no back-light.
>>
>>378711019

I wonder if AA battery sales tanked once the SP came out.
>>
>>378710837
>her.
Where's your proof? Show me GBA-chan, not just the Game Boy Advance.
My repertoire of stereotypes is very low, best I've got is more Aussie slang.
>>
>>378708916
Fuck you OP that actually made me really sad
>>
>>378711432

OP posted her. Don't you know? All consoles are secretly cute girls. What do you think console-tan threads are going on about?
>>
>>378711575
I only see machine, created by company to sell products.

I don't know about them threads, it's too hard to join discussions that have been going on that long. It's too high a hurdle for me.
>>
File: 1345.png (309KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1345.png
309KB, 600x471px
>>378708916
I'm sorry, SP-chan is my friend now....
>>
>>378708916
i didnt promise you shit stupid nigger

you got like 1 good game

onimusha tactics

now fuck outta my face
>>
>>378713164
>GBA
>one good game
nigga you one dumb motherfucker
>>
>>378713164

WarioWare Twisted, m8.
>>
>>378713164
You have absolute shit taste
>>
>>378713249
>>378713319
>>378713351
beta males
>>
Sorry, I like my handhelds young and fresh, like the n3ds xl. You're just too old for me now.
>>
>>378713164
hang yourself
>>
Not gonna lie, I really want to get one of those backlit OG GBAs
>>
>>378713383
u mad
>>
>>378708916
I'm sorry GBA, you were stolen and I didn't see who did it. I just couldn't find you.
>>
>>378713528
As an owner of one I really wouldn't recommend it. The D-pad is terrible and it'll have you wishing for the SP D-pad immediately. So unless you do it yourself and install an SP D-pad, just get a backlit SP.
>>
>>378708916

You're on my desk beside my Mother 3 Micro.
>>
>>378708916
Because you broke. Literally bricked on me.
>>
>>378713795
>actually claiming the SP d-pad is better
Why
>>
>>378708916
Friendship ended with GBA, now 3DS is my best friend
>>
>>378714268
The OG D-pad is chunky and less responsive, the SP is clicky and responds even to the slightest touch making games like Sonic Advance play as well as their Mega Drive older brothers.
>>
>>378714534
Regardless, a backlit OG gba is still elder god tier. What you said is just nitpicking at best. Nothing too detrimental to the overall experience
>>
>>378708916
You ruined my eyes dickhead.
>>
>still use my translucent pink back lit gba with a rechargeable battery pack

It has my favorite form factor of all the handheld systems, I can't play gameboy games on anything else.
>>
I didn't say that. Your line was discontinued by Nintendo anyway, and the DS line is about to be discontinued.
>>
>>378716393
>rechargeable battery pack
wat
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.