[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some multiplayer games where playing as a solo player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485416156760.jpg (122KB, 692x864px) Image search: [Google]
1485416156760.jpg
122KB, 692x864px
What are some multiplayer games where playing as a solo player is not an unbearable nightmarish hellhole?

I'm very sick of Overwatch. It's not fun to play alone. It's raising my blood pressure.
>>
>>378704176
just gitgud
>>
>>378704445
That's not an answer to my question.
>>
>>378704176
You want team-mates to blame if you lose. You still suck at the game but you are yet to realize this. Everyones blood pressure is high during the first few games.
Play to get good. Not to win every match.
>>
>>378704626
That's not an answer to my question.
>>
>>378704176
Play games that dont have organized teams, often some like rust have clans but you can still hobble along solo. Playerunknowns is a good game as it has solo matches, you're pretty much limited to ffa games
>>
>>378704665
The question you are asking would suggest a greatly inbalanced game because that game would put you in an advantage where you don't have to struggle and lose 100 times before you start gettign a hang of it.
I'm trying to teach you how to fish here.
>>
>>378705035
I'd go to church if I wanted to be preached at
>>
>>378704176
Try MMOs maybe

If you do I'll have sex with you
>>
Most MMORPGs.
>>
>stop playing dota for 3 years
>recently reinstall
>have an itch to just grind out ranked even though that was the reason I stopped playing in the first place
I like playing on a team of 5 but that pretty much never happens. I have such a need to grind but I KNOW I'll hate it.
>>
>>378705092
Not >>378705035 but grow up and get friends
>>
>>378705092
I see how it is.
Good look finding and enjoying your shit game instead fom learning to enjoy the many good games that are out there.
>>
>>378705406
I will, thanks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.