[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has this not come to the west? This is literally the on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: .jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
Why has this not come to the west?
This is literally the only MMO that's decent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxqtAVRUmE
>>
>>378700672
It's shit like every MMO and the battle alchemist class doesn't feel like it belongs in DD.
>>
>>378700924
You just have shit opinions and it hampers your enjoyment.
>>
>>378700924
>its too anime-y

Dragon's Dogma Classic fags are the worst. Alchemist and Seeker are the most fun jobs in the series.
>>
>>378701154
I didn't say it was too anymay.
It still doesn't thematically belong with the rest even if it's fun.
>>
As a filthy westerner who loves the original Dragon's Dogma, does the MMO have a plot that winds up as crazy as the original DD, or is it just the gameplay that's the same on top of a generic MMO set up.
>>
>>378701154
It does not even make sense as the original game had magic archer and sorcerer which are no more crazy then the classes you mentioned. In fact I would say the magic archer was down right broken.
>>
People only like Alchemist because they can finally live out that punch wizard meme, even though the class behaves nothing like an alchemist at all, it's just a monk with stupid crystal effects.
>>
>>378701347
It is comparable to the story in the original (but i don't fucking know jap so i skip)but generally the gameplay is the same and sometimes you will just walk into a big monster fight. It's basically just dragons dogma but much bigger and online. It's system works a bit like guildwars 1 in that the map and dungeons are instanced and you group up in town.
>>
>>378701647
On some real shit go fuck yourself it's a unique class that plays with the lore to make something different. There is nothing wrong with people liking a fist class or the class not playing the exact way you want it too.
>>
>>378701903
t. monkfag.
>>
File: .jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>378702020
I main the fist class whenever there is a chance yea.
>>
>>378701347
Pretty huge story mode with plot, cutscenes, voice-acting, the whole she-bang.

It is basically DD2 but sadly Capcom are greedy cunts and made it into a p2w MMO to milk every cent.
>>
>guard skill transmutes yourself into solid gold
my dick
>>
File: Dragon'sDogmaOnline_1492543852.jpg (770KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon'sDogmaOnline_1492543852.jpg
770KB, 1920x1080px
They have plans to bring it to the west but they want to "release" something before that.
Honestly the game is not that hard to setup and its quite fun, the english patch has enough for you to play without a trouble, the exp grind can be a bit too much sometimes though.
>>
File: DDO.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDO.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
>>378702217
Just to be clear, I'm not bashing the game, only Capcom's jewish business practices. The game itself is really fun and well polished. I have no doubt if they brought it West it would do very well.

If you have the patience, I would encourage you to download the game and try it out yourself. It's free to play and has an English patch that translates most of the UI.
>>
>Literally Unkillable Elder God Tier:
Priest

>God Tier:
Warrior, Sorcerer, Shield Sage

>Fun but needs a boost Tier:
Seeker, Alchemist, Spirit Lancer

>Basic Starter Bitch Tier:
Fighter, Hunter

>"Oh no, this class was balanced around season 1 mechanics so most of my key abilities just flat out don't function on 3/4 of season 2 mobs" tier:
Elemental Archer
>>
>>378703232
>>378702217
>>378701717
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck
Capcom why the fuck are you keeping this goodness from me?
>>
>>378700672
DDO isn't a mmo though. there is no persistent world. the game is just like vindictus/destiny/phantasystaronline, the game is 100% sharded into lobbies and instances.
>>
>>378703560
Just bite the bullet and get it man the only bad part is downloading the game with a vpn on. The map is instance based so there is no lag even though we are playing a jap game.
>>
>>378703675
I don't give a shit about what you consider an mmo faggot I'm going to call it one and so is everyone else that is not a nitpicking fuck boy.
>>
Reminder that you could be playing this game right now with a translation patch.

Well not right now because maintenance, but still.
>>
Why was that poor chimera barely putting up a fight?
>>
>>378703886
It's not an MMO. It never will be. Stop being such a stupid nigger.
>>
>>378700672

Their probably thinking of ways to make their Gacha system less jewy lol for the western market.
>>
>>378704991
That was all I had planed for tonight too I'm a bit salty.
>>378705197
No one cares about your little autism attack nerd.
>>
File: Burger Burger.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Burger Burger.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
>>378705298
Nah. I think we've proven to the world we love paid DLC and micro-transactions as much as anyone else.
>>
File: rainbow curahzee2.jpg (75KB, 245x232px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow curahzee2.jpg
75KB, 245x232px
>>378700672
>mfw seeker gameplay
>mfw we will never get to play this without VPN or MMO bullshit
>mfw DD2 never

TRULY WE ARE IN THE WORST TIMELINE
>>
I love DDON, I hope it's never brought to the west so i'll never have to endure all you faggots.
>>
>>378701298
>magic exist in DD
>magic using gold doesn't belong though even if it's cause there's an entire area infected by the gold growing like molds
>>
>>378703424
Shield Sage stopped sucking dick?
>>
>>378703424
Damn is elemental archer really so bad? I wanted to try that class out next. Why is warrior considered god tier?
>>
>>378706138
Just play it honestly I hate mmos but this one is the only one I can enjoy because it plays just like DD
>>
Is there a way to level up classes fast? or am I going to be grinding world quests all day.
>>378706138
You only need the VPN to login, you can disable it after that.
>>
>>378706626
Equip the ring that they gave you at the start and do story quests. Also you can just ask higher level people to power level you if you want just go with them on an adventure and you'll get tons of exp. But basically if you want to level just go straight to story quests. World quests are mainly for the loot. The story quests give a ridiculous amount of exp and im always like 4 levels above rec. the leveling is alot more lax then a normal mmo don't bother doing every little side thing unless you think it seems fun.
>>
>>378706424
Elemental Archer is great at low level, but turns to complete trash once you hit Bloodbane because everything has resistances to most debuffs which is the core mechanic of the vocation, and infected enemies don't have weak spots to amplify.

They also have shit all for defense options when merely "staying at a distance" isn't good enough compared to Priest's Guard Bit and Spirit Lancer's lesser guard bit and core dodge.
>>
File: DDO_scenery.jpg (513KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDO_scenery.jpg
513KB, 1920x1080px
>>378706918
Story quests are only good for leveling one class though. If you want to level a second class you will need to grind WQs.

Unless of course you are lucky enough to find someone else doing story quests and can leech off their sweet sweet quest exp.
>>
>>378703424
>God tier
Should call them 'Broken as fuck type'
>Warrior has abnormally high DPS with amazing defense mechanics
>Sorcerer has some of the most broken skills in the game for clearing trash mobs and dealing burst damage, and build that break gauge
>SS can CC way beyond any other class, and the independent atk stat between rod and shield makes them great for many enemy types, including dragon
>>
>>378707459
I assumed that what the low level groups were for?
>>
File: AsurasWrath_FeaturedImage.jpg (58KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
AsurasWrath_FeaturedImage.jpg
58KB, 470x264px
>>378702215
> t. Asura the Destructor
>>
>>378706138
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3hNKv0hfEc
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.