[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Gaming culture" icons or tropes that you fucking hate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: wp_ss_20170601_0002.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170601_0002.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
"Gaming culture" icons or tropes that you fucking hate.

This twat for a start
>>
..but why?
>>
File: a funny dog eat a pepsi.png (215KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
a funny dog eat a pepsi.png
215KB, 540x540px
People like OP
>>
lol who cares?
>>
I cant hate that guy, yeah it's easy to get views with videogame shit
but hey it's not cancer
>>
I hate gaming culture period
>>
>>378695891
Why do you choose to hate, OP?
You could just ignore it and have a better life by doing so
>>
Literally who are these people
>>
File: 236257-SpotlightBb-Header.jpg (81KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
236257-SpotlightBb-Header.jpg
81KB, 620x350px
>>
EH REHH EH REHH DOO DOO DODO

EH REHHHHHHHH

Acapella is so fucking gay
>>
>>378696204
Shut up, Edward Furlong at the end of American History X.
>>
>>378695891
What the fuck? Did you really buy a windows phone?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (182KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
182KB, 1803x1351px
>>378696320
Hating things is a boring character trait. It does nothing but infect your personality and ruin your mood. That short grunt of humor you manage to force out each time you "rekt" a stranger online will never replace the joys of genuinely enjoying things. When it comes down to the core of a human, nobody wants to be around someone who does nothing but talk about how much they hate and what they wanna do to the people they hate. If you manage to find someone like that, hold on to them, because they're the only people who are going to tolerate you in this wide world.
>>
>>378696548
Were you the writer of American History X by any chance?
>>
File: 1493857060563.jpg (56KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1493857060563.jpg
56KB, 500x447px
>>378695891
>have no idea what this channel is
>check it out
>ginger neckbeard performs a cringe tier cover of Le nostalgic game
>probably does this due to a lack of talent in proper vocals/instruments

Well that was a mistake
>>
>>378695891
His content doesn't interest me but I don't HATE it, not sure why anyone would. There's enough bullshit on YouTube already, he's harmless by comparison.
>>
>>378696319
EH REE
EH REEE
EH REE
EH REE
EH REEEEEEEE

DO DO DO DO
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.