[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ I really want to play oblivion with quest mods/QoL mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 5910e884ae653a65d12c3272.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5910e884ae653a65d12c3272.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
Hey /v/
I really want to play oblivion with quest mods/QoL mods on my PC, can ya bros help me with setting it up to at least run 30fps, 720p with my specs?

AMD E1-1200 dual core 1.4ghz processor
AMD Radeon HD 7310 256mb graphics
8gb ram
>>
fucking jesus where are you from
>>
>>378694604
Yeah yeah I know it's shit, but no money for an upgrade
>>
TOASTER THREAD BUMPING SO I CAN REPLY
>>
>>378695730
Erm I guess, but I would really like help
>>
>>378694740
ANON you could probably get a surplus computer from someone you know FROM THIS DECADE for free

if you can't you're shit out of luck, just run it at potato settings until you can scrounge up like 50 dollars to buy a rig with at least an i series processor or more likely an FX one. Fuck, a a system with an APU could probably play oblivion at 720p 30
>>
>>378694526
How well does it run without mods?
>>
>>378694526

Dude there are phones that have better specs than that.

I would suggest you get a job and stop worrying about what oblivion mods to install.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Xu8dly25Q

>>378695917
>>378694740
>>378694526
I take it back, you could probably do it. Have you tried yet?
>>
>>378695959
I couldn't say

I'm resetting my PC right now, so I will install it immediately after getting steam.
But I remember being in an inn in the imperial city that was stuttering mad, I forget if it was lowest settings or not
Btw that was the disc version from the anthology (that I no longer have)
>>
>>378694526
Get a mod that removes level scaling
>>
>>378696159
I remember wasting like 50 hours on it according to steam, but that was before I got a ps4 and games that were high detail and frame rate
Btw I don't have my license (yet!)
So a job is out of the question, I do habe an offer for IT at a college I'll be going to
>>
>>378696398
attempting to play this thing expecting a solid 30fps with any kind of mods is wishful thinking. Stick to your ps4 until you can buy a cheapo rig.

http://www.logicalincrements.com/ is your friend for a cheap build, and look out for sales.

Ask the fags over on /g/ on the pcbuild thread for more autistic input. They know things about how to get cheap decent shit
>>
Also I have a 9500gt (I forget it's like 1gb)
But it does not fit in my small form factor case, so that's an issue

For anyone wondering, it's the Gateway SX series of computers.
>>
File: Confusion.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.gif
967KB, 245x250px
>AMD's Intel ATOM
>With non slightly better iGPU
>Running a PS3/Xbox game
If I remember:
1. Ingame AA is busted and a performance monster
2. 720p is fine
3. Turn off Vsync, and use something like MSI afterburner's Rivatuner Server and set it to 30
4. High or ultra textures is fine
5. Most likely there is no mod to use cheaper normalmapping
6. "cheaper grass" doesn't really do shit
>>
>>378694526
If you stick exclusively with mods that don't alter the visuals, then ya, I think so.
Also, hope you're not planning on using any anti-aliasing
>>
>>378697112
Well duh, all of it

Truth be told, I actually played through all of saints row the third (literally 5fps) and
Almost all of tomb raider 2013
>>
Well guys, I'll update my le Reddit blog tomorrow on how it runs on low everything on 720p.
But the resetting my PC is almost finished.
>>
Anyone else got any shitstations?
>>
You can definitely play it, but I'm not sure if you can play at the settings you want. I played Oblivion on minimum settings with a much weaker computer.
>>
>>378699103
Honestly all I want is full view distance, and NPCs not popping up in my face.
>>
Holy fuck dude for $400 I can give you a build for a real cheap but pretty damn fine build if you want to play that bad
>>
>>378699727
If I wanted to play oblivion so badly, I would play it on either PS3 or Xbox (which I have both gory editions, no plugins on 360 though)
But I just want mods
>>
>>378699896
You need something better than a damn burnt piece of washing machine to do that enjoyably
>>
>>378700005
I'm not looking for cpu/gpu extensive mods, my 8gb ram should be good enough
>>
>>378694526
I want to fuck a Daedroth
>>
File: 212.jpg (23KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
23KB, 500x379px
>decide to play Oblivion after a year
>had a mid-high level OOO character with around 70 hours put in
>game starts in low res
>start sweating as I remember that I have reinstalled Windows few weeks ago and didn't back up most of my saves
>mfw its all gone
What mods do I add to OOO since I'm going to make a new character and want a bit of a change?
>>
>>378700457
What's OOO?
>>
>>378701472
Oscuros overhaul. It mainly gets rid of level scaling and makes the game fun. It also adds some new content.
>>
I play vanilla Oblivion on the ps3 and love it.
>>
>>378702131
My problem is that after playing the pc version, I can't NOT have the minor official plugins.
>>
Alright guys, my PC is finally reseted, and I am currently retrieving my back-up files, need to get chrome and steam too
>>
>>378702442
OK

KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>378702131
The PS3 version is a pretty good port by Bethesda console port standards. It's hard going back to no mods though.
>>
>>378703771
CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING THE DISC IMAGE OF DAGGERFALL FROM THE ANTHOLOGY THAT I COPIED FROM MY FRIEND'S DISCS, SIR
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.