[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if we can actually discuss the witcher 3 in an intelligent and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

if we can actually discuss the witcher 3 in an intelligent and profound manner I'll tell you a secret
>>
ciri best girl
>>
>>378687216
no she isn't
>>
I think yennefer is an ugly name.
>>
>>378687456
Yenn is nice tho, especially when I say it in my low pitched, masculine growl
>>
>>378687129
You have a poo poo face.
>>
File: 1494710032236.jpg (507KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494710032236.jpg
507KB, 1920x1080px
>>378687330

You're wrong
>>
File: witcher 3 threads.jpg (96KB, 858x1000px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 3 threads.jpg
96KB, 858x1000px
>>
File: asstalk.gif (673KB, 275x374px) Image search: [Google]
asstalk.gif
673KB, 275x374px
>>378687129
fuck you
>>
I just got the GOTY edition. Is playing on the hardest difficulty a meme or is it doable if you have proper understanding and skill and utilise the tools you're given in a smart way?
>>
>>378688564
The hardest difficulty is the best. Go for it
>>
How do you discuss a big steaming pile of shit intelligently and profoundly?
>>
>>378688564

It's doable but you'll probably struggle during the early levels.

Just make sure you always have Quen cast on yourself and spam dodge (b).
>>
File: 1482706877185.jpg (158KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482706877185.jpg
158KB, 2560x1440px
Alright.

>Favorite side quest
>Which witcher school armor did you use
>Favorite track
>Any dumb moments or stories you have from the game

Favorite side quest is probably either a Towerful of Mice or The Last Wish. Towerful of Mice was really cool, sailing out to the island, slowly figuring shit out, and it was really satisfying to poke holes in the wraith's story. The Last Wish was just great visually and helped to really seal why Yen and Geralt were so tied together, ending on top of a beautiful mountain scene.

I used the Bear school armor, especially when I saw how the grandmastercrafted version looked with the sick ass fur lining. Favorite track is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw

As for a dumb story, I managed to get to a super poorly textured part of Skellige's mountain tops through the hilarious sliding Geralt does where he can end up further than he started. I got to the top and everything is super smooth looking, like textures were still loading in. Despite that, the view was really good.
>>
>>378687697
Dannifer is another ugly name.
>>
>>378687129
I want to be mommy's special boy.
>>
File: 1479953021901.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479953021901.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>378688908
Also, another dumb thing was I didn't know the game actually had living whales in it until like, my third playthrough. I spent enough time sailing through Skellige and actually spotted one's tail, then dove down to see it before it swam away.

It was pretty cool. I thought that was another thing they cut from the game.
>>
>>378688908
>fave side quest
saving morkvarg in Freya's garden
>witcher gear
Iris steel sword, Aerondight silver, master ursine armour
>favourite track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD9qktNdb8o
>dumb moment
djikstra's spasm
>stories
I'm a quasi-chad but witcher made me grow my hair long into a pony tail and slowly introvert my way away from mainstream society to become more like my newfound idol Gerolt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.