[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if we assume that Nintendo's E3 presentation will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
So if we assume that Nintendo's E3 presentation will be about 45-50 minutes is it safe to assume that there won't be much to look forward to considering what we know?
>Superstar saga remake
That will take up a good 5 minutes plus add more time for whatever other 3ds games they talk about
>kirby anniversary
Another 5 minutes at least
>rabbids/Mario rpg
5 more minutes
>3rd party/indie reel
5 minutes tops
>splatoon 2
5 minutes spent trying to hype the game up as it will be the next game they focus on once Arms is out
>VC/future big switch updates/online subscription
10 minutes mostly spent trying to hype us up with portable n64 games like if it was something new
>Mario odyssey
A little over 5 minutes will be spent on a new trailer and talking about the game
>xenoblade 2
5 minutes
>DLC/amiibos
5 minutes?
>surprise game
Most likely pikmin 4,maybe Suda 51's game,or a very unlikely chance for a new metroid. Will most likely get a 1 minute trailer with a special direct announced for it later on

What does /v/ think?
>>
>>378685225
>is it safe to assume that there won't be much to look forward to
you should pretty much take this mindset to every nintendo presentation ever
>>
No bayo 3 and I'll be disappointed
>>
>Leaks spoil a presentation.
>It's not the leaks fault.
>>
>>378685225
death stranding and rdr2
this is the second coming of ninty
>>
>>378685225
trailers aren't 5 minutes
>>
>>378685336
So you can be surprised every time.
>>
>Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey
>not taking up the majority of the time
3DS games will get a quick reel with them revealing Superstar Saga DX will be on the eShop at the end of the presentation.
>>
>>378685368
There won't be, platinum was in a jap article literally last week talking about how they are still considering what they game would even be about
>>
Nintendo has booked a conference room this year, there will be a post direct reveal.
>>
>>378685661
Could be a ruse, they are already at work on a game for Nintendo Switch, there has been nothing to say that Nintendo are publishing it though.
>>
Zelda DLC.

Actual Xenoblade 2 exploration.

Retro's new game.

Smash for Switch (a port of 4 is basically as good as Smash 5, no one owned a Wii U and a game with such an amazing roster deserves a proper console).

Some unexpected game like a new Pikmin or more about No More Heroes 3 if we're very lucky.

Yes, you can be hyped.
>>
>>378685561
Exactly. A lot of the things we know of already will take up a good majority of the time while leaving little room for anything more than 1 big reveal like pikmin 4. Everyone somehow expects nintendo to fit in a new metroid,animal crossing,and pokemon game.
>>
>>378685661
I know so Im expecting disappointment. kamiya said he already wrote an outline for it though. a port of 2 would be fine as well.
>>
I don't think they're going to spend a lot of time on Splatoon 2. They've already released a demo and shown a lot of it.
>>
>>378685810
The only new things from your list that are worth being hype about are no more heroes 3 and a new pikmin. Xenoblade 2 has monolith soft behind it so there's no reason to think exploration won't be good. I'm more interested in the music anyways
>>
>>378685796
Given the article and how they talked about how they are working on switch and how good the working relationship was for Bayonetta 2 I'm sure the inevitable 3 would be on switch, but it won't be until at least next year
>>
>2 metroid games, one 3D, one 2D.
>Mario Odyssey
>Xenoblade 2
>Splatoon 2
>VC
Eh that's all im saying.
>>
>tfw the presentation will be more about the delayed garbage for 3DS than the Switch
>>
>>378686057
>Xenoblade 2 has monolith soft behind it so there's no reason to think exploration won't be good.
You are a very stupid person.
>>
>>378686360
OK, I read it as "will be good". However, if there is no reason to believe it won't be amazing, why wouldn't you be hyped for it and hyped to see more of it?

That's even more illogical.
>>
>>378685810
Smash for released on 3ds as well, it sold almost 9 million.

I'm unsure whether there is a port for Smash or an entirely new Smash on the horizon, at this point it could easily be both.

Why is everyone forgetting that Sakurai is working on a new game, he's even talked about it a bunch of times already but hasn't revealed any actual details other than it uses guns.

>>378686069
>until at least next year
I'm fine with that, the rest of the year is already packed.

June Arms
July Splatoon
August MHXX
September Fire Emblem Heroes
October Free Space
November Super Mario Odyssey
December Xenoblade 2
>>
Spotlight is supposedly an hour long. Also 3ds shit will be saved for 8 hours of treehouse.
>>
>>378686473
>Heroes
Wasn't it Warriors?
>>
>>378686849
Oh yeah, I meant Warriors, stupid phone game.
>>
I bet you mario rabbits was one of their big announcements
>>
>>378685225
Fire Emblem Switch Logo and Trailer
>>
Only confirmed ones will likely be
>Mario Odyssey as the main focus: 5 mins
>Splatoon 2 Final Testfire and Content: 3 mins
>Xenoblade 2 Gameplay and Release Date: 2 mins
>Fire Emblem Switch Reveal+FE Musou: 5 mins
Anything else is up in the air outside of likely Metroid reveals
>>
>>378686452
Because I said NEW things to be hype about. Xenoblade 2 looks like it'll be promising but we've known about the game for months. Some people want to get hype over new unannounced games
>>
Source?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 331x779px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 331x779px
>>378689924
For what?
>>
>if we make an assumption can we make this other assumption

I expect literally nothing like I do for every game presentation
>>
>>378687106
I don't know, I feel like Ubisoft might want to announce that one themselves.
>>
>Superstar Saga Remake
Did I miss leaks?
>>
All I want is a mainline Pokemon game, it can be a sun and moon ports just let me play Pokemon on the switch
>>
>>378690915
Why would you post an image like that in response?

Do you just want to see people suffer?
>>
I'd say they are going to continue gouging their wii u back catalog, with the HD zelda titles, maybe, maybe a switch version of that major mask remake. Would be nice to have that SMT/Fire emblem game on switch.

Maybe a selection of exclusive "Nindies"
>>
So is it confirmed there actually doing a direct or are they doing what they did last year but with more games? A whole E3 without a single announcement last year all thrown away for Zelda and Pokemon.
>>
>>378693780
To let anon know exactly how I feel. What's so bad about the image?
>>
>>378694230
I'd prefer Fates/Echoes. SMT/Fire Emblem is trash.
>>
New 2d meteoroid, with rogue-lite elements.
>>
>>378685225
>very unlikely chance for a new metroid
You know we're starting to hear rumblings of a new metroid eventually being revealed this E3 just saying
>>
>>378694510
It is confirmed that they're doing a Direct-like presentation, not just the Treehouse streams. It's called Nintendo Spotlight this time.
>>
I know its cheapfag of me, but a $20 price drop to $250 would be nice.
>>
>>378696362
Isn't the price $300? I wouldn't expect any big price drops any time soon, since the manufacturing cost is over $250.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.