[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people on this board right now who think there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: GTAIV-Boxart.jpg (601KB, 1044x1302px) Image search: [Google]
GTAIV-Boxart.jpg
601KB, 1044x1302px
There are people on this board right now who think there's any other good one in the series.
>>
V is superior my dude
>>
I like 2.
>>
>>378681374
Wrong image though.
>>
>>378681430
kys
>>
>>378681374
3 through San Andreas are the good ones though
>>
>>378681710
>San Andreas
most over rated piece of shit ever. Terrible story with generic "gangsta" theme, only iconic because of terrible myth hunting videos.
>>
>>378681995
But it was fun
>>
>>378682324
About as fun as every other GTA game. And 4 has the best story, characters, and environment So you're better off getting IV
>>
>>378682854
No.
>>
Every GTA seems to hit at the right points. I've enjoyed them all for different reasons going back to GTA2.
>>
San Andreas > Vice City > IV
>>
>>378683374
ok, OP here. Vice City is pretty good. Not as good as IV but still up there.
>>
4 sucks; everybody knows it. this is a troll post.
>>
>>378683475
But IV was utter crap outside of the shooting and driving.
>>
>>378683589
>>378683581
I suspect same fag.
You're a retard if you honestly don't recognize how good IV's story is.
>>
>>378682854
>4
>best environment
>>
File: RB.jpg (20KB, 329x537px) Image search: [Google]
RB.jpg
20KB, 329x537px
>>378682854
Shittiest main characters of the series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrcpS_msu-c
>>
>>378683702
Then you suspect wrong.
The story was shit, the characters were shit, the missions were shit, map was shit, the lack of fun vehicles was shit, the lack of fun weapons and equipment was shit.
>>
>>378681374
Stop being so fucking contrarian. You posted what is universally considered the worst in the series. San Andreas will always be the best in the series followed by VC and 3.
>>
Gta iv was better than v
Im sorry it took me this long to realize this
I miss the gritty streets and alleys of liberty city
I miss feeling the weight of my car as I swearve around a corner
Long are the days gone where im able to walk into the many unique buildings
>>
>>378683702
wrong. car physics were bad. story was horrible: "i am trying not to do crimes anymore, cousin!" *does crimes, does murders, does crimes, does murders* "i am so conflicted, my friends!"
>>
got it backwards, friendo. IV sucks, every other GTA is good. (unless you're counting GTA Advance or something)
>>
>>378684081
If you want fun vehicles and weapons you should play Saints Row instead.
Actually, you will be fine with the new GTAs since they reversed into that too.

GTA IV will remain the most realistic GTA ever if they keep it this way.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.