[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all memes and shitposts aside I am actually kind of excited about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: farcry justified.jpg (835KB, 1592x1200px) Image search: [Google]
farcry justified.jpg
835KB, 1592x1200px
all memes and shitposts aside I am actually kind of excited about Far Cry 5
I've never bothered to buy a single far cry game before this, they have all seemed derivative as shit and not very interesting, but this one actually looks intriguing.
I loved the show Justified and this game legitimately looks like the closest thing we have ever gotten to a Raylan Givens video game. I get to be the lone guy that brings law to a lawless land of backwoods hicks that run the country through drug money and religious cultism.
I am fucking hype I get to run around and fuck with Boyd Crowder and a bunch of mountain hicks.
>>
Can't wait to play to be honest. FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE *sips tea while holding cup with both hands*
>>
>>378675528
Looks like it could be fun

But 3 and onwards are hardly day one buys, they are short and lack replayability
>>
Oh look, another marketing thread
Let's see if we can set a new record today
>>
>>378675528
While I think all this bullshit controversy is falseflagging, I am hoping Ubisoft won't take the kill whitey Christianity LMAO position we're all worried about. If not it looks like it could be a really fun game.

I'm a little more confident after it was figured out the cross the main baddie uses isn't a German one, but a symbol of Scientology adopted from ancient cult symbols. Bullet dodged, but I'm still waiting to see.

You weren't the only one who thought of Justified, anon. They better have a facial preset for Raylan "I'd Go Gaylan For Him" Givens.
>>
>>378675528
It's gonna play like any other Ubisoft title.
>>
>>378675528

I was thinking of that. Justified is pretty awesome, so I kinda dig anything like that
>>
Ubisoft is really late on the 'make fun of scientology' bandwagon.
>>
the obviously real petition is a great example of actual tantrums DRUMPF supporters have whenever their safe space is trespassed upon *sips cum*
>>
File: 1495754979445.png (4MB, 3800x3510px) Image search: [Google]
1495754979445.png
4MB, 3800x3510px
How long until neogaf falseflags as /pol/ to project a nonexistent butthurt
>>
>>378675663
This.
>>
>>378675894
Scientology is still huge out in the midwest USA.
>>
>>378676194
Montana is not the midwest.
>>
>>378675807
this
there is seriously a lot of potential here to make a really enjoyable video game
but i am really worried that ubisoft is just going to ride the wave of media controversy and just let that sell the game and not put any effort into it
i would fucking kill for a justified game with a "hero" that uses means in a very dark gray area to get results
>inb4 farcry 2 and spec ops the line
i want fucking "id go gaylan for" raylan
>>
btw thread is autosage :)
>>
>>378676305
the eastern half of the state is very similar to the midwest and holds a lot in common with south dakota nebraska wyoming iowa and kansas

also most of the mountain states have more in common with the midwestern states and some Appalachia added than any other region
>>
>>378675528
>people still believe there are only three religions
>they think that far cry 5 is about christianity

hehLOL
>>
>>378675528
>releasing around the same time as Red Dead Redemption 2
JUST
>>
File: 1496261975552.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1496261975552.png
28KB, 354x286px
ON THIS LONELY ROAD
>>
>>378675892
>>378675528
shills wanking each other off
>>
File: 1494790208306.png (7KB, 180x262px) Image search: [Google]
1494790208306.png
7KB, 180x262px
>>378677253
TRYIN TO MAKE IT HOME
>>
>>378675528
You're going to be extremely disappointed. Ubisoft games are not nearly as fun as they hype their games up to be. It'll be a snorefest in a handful of hours.
>>
Just like GTA and Just Cause the only thing going for open world beat'em up is the mechanics, gameplay and graphics. Story is not needed. Far Cry 4 was pretty good to be honest, so I expect Far Cry 5 to be of the same caliber or better if the graphics are as good as they make it out to be. Stop shitting up this board.
>>
>>378675663
>lack replayability

I still think about going back into fc3 just to ambush people on the street

matter of fact, the only reason I don't is because I'm always self conscious that people on my steam friends list will start a conversation I dont want to have about why I'm playing some old shit like fc3
>>
>>378675528
Remember that Justified was made made by its antagonist. Without Crowder it would have most likely been some average procedural shit. Sure, there are great one-off appearances but it was nothing without its well written antagonist and the banter between him and Raylan.
Do you honestly think fucking Ubisoft is going to capture that? They'll be some shite ' Christians R bad' stereotype. I'm not even a /pol/tard but the writing in Ubisoft is so crap you know its true. Probably.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.