[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo man how tf is capcom just gonna screw us over with this small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Yo man how tf is capcom just gonna screw us over with this small ass roster why do i have to pay $60 for this incomplete game. Mvc2 had 56 characters and that was made forever ago might as well just be called capcom vs avengers now. Im sad to see such a beloved series become so trash. They could easily make tons of money if they just listened to their fans.
>>
Because Capcom fags fell for the same scam with SFV, so now Capcoms going to keep doing it.
>>
Just buy GG/Tekken
>>
>>378671494
Yeah but i feel like people sort of know better how is it that formerly a great company has sold out on us
>>
>>378671675
I never played tekken or GG nor do i really care
>>
The game could have 6 frames of input lag and you would still buy it because you are Capcom's cute little butt boy. You will also buy all of the DLC and the $60 patch they release a year later.
>>
>>378671906
Im not buying the game though
>>
>>378671235
at least wait until e3. I'm still not sure about this roster leak because its inconsistent with past details like the roster size being in-between vanilla and Ultimate.
>>
>>378671817
then keep eating shit, bitch
>>
>>378672714
>because its inconsistent with past details like the roster size being in-between vanilla and Ultimate.
They could've meant technicalities, like "with all the DLC planned it falls inbetween them"
>>
>>378672837
Woah man take it easy
>>
>>378671719
No one learns, history is constantly repeating itself

People still want a DmC game, but they get cockteased only to get an HD port (that they will buy regardless) or a completely different game made by the same people.

Megaman, i dont have to even explain this poor fanbase.

The signs of SF being milked like a dead horse were with SFIV, and yet no one learned, they all bought the upgrades, and jumped right into SFV without a complaint.

Somehow, in this world, there are still people that support Capcom, having a shred of faith in them.
>>
>>378672883
Its because they used to be the best
>>
They aren't forcing you to buy the game.

If you aren't satisfied with the roster, don't give them money.

Why is this such an alien concept to people?

Why is everyone so retarded now?
>>
>>378673590
Im not buying the game im just disappointed it cant be that hard to fuck up a character roster just see what people want
>>
>>378673590
So its a bad thing to for people disappointed by a company that used to be good, fall into scummy tactics and making bad decisions left and right?

Why are you so emotionally inept?
>>
>>378673815

It's not a bad thing to be disappointed. OP said "why do i have to pay" and I was just correcting him. He doesn't have to do shit.

Capcom has been trash for a decade now, if you didn't see this awful shit coming a mile away, you are retarded as hell. Especially considering the trainwreck that was sfv and mvc3/umvc3.

Capcom has to nickel and dime now. They are never going to be good ever again.

Stating that you are disappointed by a capcom decision nowadays is 10 years too late and it serves no purpose to do so.
>>
>>378674346
I thoroughly enjoyed umvc3 i was just mad cuz i knew the new one wouldnr be same but damn im just disappointed capcom made my favorite games growing up its like seeing a friend get addicted to drugs they may not be as good as they used to but you still want to support them
>>
>>378674828

There comes a time when you have to stop thinking companies are friends. Stop giving them money for the bad decisions they make.

Ubisoft should have fucking died off YEARS ago but retards, massive fucking retards, keep giving them funding.

Just go your separate ways. I can guarantee you Capcom isn't gonna release a game that suddenly makes up for their bad decision making and overall growing ineptitude.
>>
>Plastic and boring visuals
>Predictable and sterile roster
>Lower roster count with aggressive DLC plan(DLC including veteran characters and others that should have been in the base game)
>Full price
Does anybody really need leaks to see this coming from capcom?
>>
Just wait for Ultimate MVC Infinite.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.