[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend said this game was really hard, but I found it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
My friend said this game was really hard, but I found it really easy.

Basically, focus on health and strength, and always summon for bosses. Doing this, I died at most twice to a boss, even Nameless King who everybody said was hard. Basically, always summon. People calling the game hard probably played it wrong or gimped themselves.
>>
>>378667073
Ya
>>
>>378667073
>probably played it wrong or gimped themselves
Welcome to Dark Souls fandom.
>>
>>378667073
>summoning
>making other people do all the work for you

I don't see why people say building stuff is hard, I just hired a bunch of mexicans.
>>
>guaranteed_replies.jpg
>>
>>378667637
Bosses are designed to be fought by two or three people, otherwise there wouldn't be summons. It's like complaining about cooperation in an MMO.
>>
This is why I love the Souls series, it's completely up to the player whether they want to have a challenging experience or they want to completely trivialize the game or not.

And for the most part the games support it regadless. If you're good at the game you go through things really quickly and attain Souls very linearly, which makes your level on average lower, keeping the game challening. Grinding is never necessary. If you want to have a more casual, more easygoing experience there are summons, and you can even grind a tad, but again neither are mandatory.
>>
>>378667073
>My friend said this game was really hard, but I found it really easy.
You feel for the advertising meme.
Sorry, souls games aren't hard. But they can be made hard by gimping yourselves.
>>
>>378668162
oh I see it's a shitty bait thread
>>
>>378668358
yep
>>
>>378668358
Most games don't have the option to cooperate. Why does Dark Souls?
>>
>>378668330
Nah
>>
>>378667073
Also made it way easier now than guide shows summon signs without having to use an ember. Lie, whats even the point anymore? And Hollowing actually makes you stronger??!! The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>378667073
Well done, I can't resist the urge to give you a (you).
>>
>>378670864
I think they realized the series strength isn't single player content and made it easier to play w/ people online
>>
>>378672746
Too bad they didn't go the DS2 route with the NPC's then. They're all really boring so far and there's no need to ever interact with them. At least for completion sake you have to summon and journey with a few NPC's in DS2. Having to summon Anri or Sirris to progress their quest line would make them much more memorable. Doesn't help that none of the bosses are very hard either.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.