[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

with my fucking OCD i cant leave a game without doing every trophy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 5f2a24705a1e3af3-600x400.jpg (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5f2a24705a1e3af3-600x400.jpg
66KB, 600x400px
with my fucking OCD i cant leave a game without doing every trophy, lately i have been busy and i have now 4 games that i need to plat: hitman (i want to do all the challenges too), the last guardian, shovel knight and dlcs and fucking persona 5. i know im not gonna plat P5 because i dont have the time and this makes me nervous, since i have PS4 only have GTAV, FO4 and DS3 wihout 100% them.
kinda blog shit and stupid but whatever, how do you deal with this?

also trophies/achievements thread
>>
File: Adol ニヤリ.jpg (61KB, 506x726px) Image search: [Google]
Adol ニヤリ.jpg
61KB, 506x726px
Dare ya to play Star Ocean 4.
>>
I just recently made an account. So far I have:
>Uncharted 1 & 2

I'm looking forward to 3 and 4, The Last of Us, Wolfenstein, The Witcher 3, and... recommend, I guess?
>>
> i know im not gonna plat P5 because i dont have the time

I did and it only took about 130-140 hours total. and thats because i fucked up and had to do a few months over.
>>
>>378662262
140 hours the 1st time and ng+? and with a trophy guide i guess, i didnt follow any

>>378662193
i remember tlou had a lot of online trophies, dont know how active it is now...
>>
>>378662578
Not so much online trophies, desu. Also, all of them are rather straight forward (they even made some easier, compared to PS3 version)
>>
File: 1489989137567.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489989137567.png
367KB, 568x454px
>Rayman Legends Vita has a trophy for getting in the top 1% of players in a daily or weekly challenge
>Yesterday's daily challenge had 300 players
>I got 4th
>>
>>378662578
About 85 hours to beat it the first time just enjoying the story. NG+ i focused on trophies I missed.
>>
>>378661553
You should try Elderscrolls online.
>>
>>378662262
you dont need a trophy guide for p5. it's pretty easy. just takes some time and a few things you can miss.
>>
Eh, my list is not that super but

-Bloodborne
-The Order
-Disgaea 5
-Muramasa the Demon Blade
-Dragon's Crown
-Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
-Okami
-Gravity Rush
-Gravity Rush 2
-NieR:Automata (only bought the trophy for the Pod upgrades because holy shit what were they thinking?)
-Final Fantasy XV

Don't really care about the Platinum Trophies though, it's more like if I can get them while enjoying the full content of a game I'll make a minimal effort to get it. Won't be arsed to do grinding trophies.
Never ever gonna Plat a Yakuza game despite me loving them or the original NieR because of those eggs.
>>
>>378662793
i guess if you skip the small talk is possible
>>378662932
>and a few things you can miss
so you need a guide

dont know, dont feel like playing again, i want to buy some new games and i cant do it with this silly backlog i have
>>
File: adsdasads.png (69KB, 990x230px) Image search: [Google]
adsdasads.png
69KB, 990x230px
Tales of Xillia
Dragon Quest Heroes
No More Heroes
Persona 4 Golden
Rune Factory Oceans
Freedom Wars
Hyperdevotion Noire
Bayonetta
Virtue's Last Reward
Gravity Rush 2
Gravity Rush
Shadow of Mordor
Dakengard 3

I just need a trophy on Medal of Honor Frontline, but I cant beat the game on Hard. I already sold it, but it was frustrating.
>>
https://psnprofiles.com/Guanakoko

r8 & h8
>>
>>378661553
>with my fucking OCD i cant leave a game without doing every trophy
Don't play Necrodancer or Puyo Puyo Tetris. They're not impossible, of course, but require intense skill in their respective fields. I'm glad I gave up on platinums long ago; I just do them if they're easy or if I really enjoy the game. Seeing how absolutely free the plats are for Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2, they're starting to mean less to me.
>>
File: platz.jpg (270KB, 834x994px) Image search: [Google]
platz.jpg
270KB, 834x994px
I have a plethora of games sitting at >90%. I'm terrible at finishing up.

Fuck Kingdom Hearts though.
>>
>>378661553
>>378662193

I have 24+ plats.
I only go out my wat to plat games I wont play again to feel as If I got my money worth.
Games I enjoy I just plat them natuarally.

Got flesh and steel trophy to do in dishonored 2, will be doing that run next time I play it.
tloU is a boring plat because you have to grind in multiplayer. multiplayer is fun but it's a grind too.

done wolfenstien, done witcher.
Gotta get all collectables, again (did it on 360) for the GTAV plat and I still need trophies for MGSV too.

fuck grinding for plats though, it's pointless anyway.
>>
File: platinumautismo.jpg (98KB, 643x737px) Image search: [Google]
platinumautismo.jpg
98KB, 643x737px
>>378663897
forgot to add pic
>>
>>378663897
Dishonored 2 worth it?
>>
>>378661553
About to get my 20th plat with Demon's Souls, here are my others:

Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne
Hotline Miami
Hotline Miami 2
NieR
NieR Automata (no buyfag)
Destiny (regret)
Sound Shapes double plat
Olli Olli 2 (legit proud of this one)
God of War
Life is Strange (was easy)
ICO (Will get SotC one day)
Last of us Remastered
Gravity Rush Remastered
Rocket League
Infamous First Light

God I hate my life
>>
>>378661987
You are a horrible person.
>>
Who /noplats/ here?
>>
>>378664173
great game yeah. I actually never like the flesh and steel runs because you cant use powers but it adds an extra challenge.
I got dishonored 1 plat on PS3 and will probably get dishonored 1 plat on PS4 too as I got the game free with dishonored 2.

again most of the trophies just come naturally through playing the game, if you enjoy it and want to learn the game.
>>
>>378664281
>Will get SotC one day
me too I done hard mode time attack just need to collect all the apples and lizards then climb the garden
>>
>>378665081
Be aware of Dishonored 1. The challenges in the DLC are horrendous.
>>
File: platmad.gif (239KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
platmad.gif
239KB, 300x401px
>mfw I platted Hannah Montana and enjoyed it
>>
File: C_8kn9eUwAE1pGg.jpg large.jpg (42KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
C_8kn9eUwAE1pGg.jpg large.jpg
42KB, 600x602px
https://psnprofiles.com/Breakleon
>>
>>378665195
I have actually never played them, idk why but I have completed Dishored 1 twice since Dishonored 2 has been out but not played any of the DLC.
Anyway you don't need the DLC ones for Plat.

I can complete dishonored 1 in about 3 hours
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.