[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's praise some games. What's the last game you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: 1496181441772.gif (705KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1496181441772.gif
705KB, 350x263px
Let's praise some games.

What's the last game you thoroughly enjoyed? What did you love about it?

Currently going through divinity with my roommate in couch coop. Love how well turn based works together and that we can make the four characters behave completely different from each other. The story and writing leaves to be desired but the gameplay and coop interaction makes up for it. Excited for part 2
>>
>>378656212
Replayed Shovel Knight and its DLCs. I enjoyed every moment. Pretty good game .
>>
File: Sghetti.jpg (745KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sghetti.jpg
745KB, 1600x900px
Factorio

It's just a super comfy game, even with biters. I like the starter factories before you set up your proper factory because it's usually spaghetti and silly as fuck. I like setting up the proper factory, getting robots, getting ratios just right, building remote bases and a busy train network.

It's just fun. A nice comfy game to chill out while playing and listen to a podcast or something.
>>
>>378656893

That's what I do with cities XL. I will admit I use money cheat as I want to focus on build and traffic management over money management
>>
File: Guacamelee!_STCE_box_art[1].jpg (290KB, 584x714px) Image search: [Google]
Guacamelee!_STCE_box_art[1].jpg
290KB, 584x714px
>>378656212
>What's the last game you thoroughly enjoyed
PREY
I was thinking about guacamellee yesterday though so I downloaded it today, it's a really fun game
>>
File: shrug.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2KB, 142x138px
Well the most recent game I enjoyed was Trails in the Sky the 3rd, and I loved it because it did a great job of closing out the Trails in the Sky trilogy, which I already loved to begin with.
>>
File: IMG_1173.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
Probably Hyper Light Drifter. It was a pretty fun thanks to its abstract storytelling and it's difficulty in NG+.
>>
File: 1475999402135.gif (45KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1475999402135.gif
45KB, 560x582px
Dragon Ball fusions

>Love Dragon Ball
>Love turn based RPGs
>Love donut steels
And the game is basically a huge fanfiction about how strong is my donut steel.
>>
>>378656212
I'm replaying Kid Icarus: Uprising, and while the gameplay is really a C+ game at best, the writing, and character design is absolutely flawless. I really hope Nintendo makes another one of these
>>
>>378657374

I'm currently playing FC over adrenaline on my Vita. I'm addicted to the game. Should I play SC and TC on PC or Evo Vita version?
>>
>>378657319
I need to play some more Prey. Haven't had the chance for the past couple days because work has been nuts.

>tfw Mimics
>Start looting a room
>Notice two of the same object next to each other
>Sneak over
>Swing wrench
>PLINK
>The other object transforms into a mimic and goes skittering off
>Yackity sax and swing wrench wildly
>Sprint down hall after mimic
>Swing around the corner into a new room
>A pile of binders shifts and settles slightly
>Sneak up with wrench
>More wild swinging and Benny Hill music

I fucking love mimics. Jump scares usually piss me off but when it's a mimic I wasn't expecting I'm delighted. Like a little kid with a game of peek-a-boo. A cup jumps into my face AAAAAAHHHH and I start giggling like an idiot.
I'm having tons of FUN with Prey
>>
>>378657624

Turn based RPG dragon Ball game? You got me interested. Gonna look into it
>>
>>378658036
PC version to support localization of the series. Buying the evo doesn't really support anything.
>>
File: 1494698215427.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494698215427.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>378656212
I recently got into castlevania: aria of sorrow and I can see why people think it's the best one.
>>
>>378656212
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.

They managed to basically bring back the feeling of playing Commandos back in the day. I loved that game.
>>
>>378656212
Utawarerumono 2, Christ it was fucking great. It absolutely blew the first game out of the water while building upon it's world much more considerably. The cast is pretty good, and the music sets the tone pretty well, while paying tribute to the first game. I have some problems with it like the slow beginning and it fucking blue balls you with the ending's cliffhanger. The combat is okay but it's still better than the first.
>>
>>378656212
It's Divinity: OS you fucking underageb&, DIvinity is a whole series of games
>>
>>378658115
I still ahven't even played the typhon powers yet. I did a full human power run, next will be a full typhon power run, so I'm looking forward to a complete different playstyle.

imo these type of games lose their magic if you play them back to back. I need to forget the game and where enemies are or solutions to lose myself in it again
>>
>>378659224

Getting very triggered over something so trivial
>>
File: cavenoire-14[1].png (4KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
cavenoire-14[1].png
4KB, 160x144px
>>378656212
Cave Noire.

It's a lot like a very streamlined and fast-paced roguelike where you go through a bunch of smaller bite-sized dungeons completing different objectives like freeing a certain amount of caged fairies or killing a certain amount of monsters. It's just a ton of fun.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.