[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do YOU want to see in a new AVP game focused on multipl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: zoinksscoob.jpg (33KB, 620x1102px) Image search: [Google]
zoinksscoob.jpg
33KB, 620x1102px
What do YOU want to see in a new AVP game focused on multiplayer? Engine? Weapons? Etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ftrTx8L7tcBVfGRz67bihGbjsT9sac3g9_a7SOsDDw0/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
Why are there suddenly so many AVP threads? Is this some kind of viral marketing for an E3 reveal?
>>
>>378655291
I hope so.
>>
>>378655291
Half of those recnt ones are from me because i recently rewatched them.

This one isn't mine though
>>
AVP 2010 was alright for the most parts.
Just do that again except make it longer.

And also remove the Press X to Kill shit, give the game more maps per mode and anticheat that shit up plus decent online.
AVP 2010 was a mediocre console port without server browser.
>>
Oh, no e3 reveal, just that I'm starting an AVP MP project to give the fans the game they deserve, and I suppose a lot of people have been playing g the games since alien Covenant.
>>
>>378655226
remake avp2's multiplayer for modern pc

that shit was amazing, sure the predator was hard to use but oh so effective when you could manage it, playing as human was tense and playing as alien was hilarious with friendly fire on because you would instagib other aliens by pouncing onto the same target.
>>
>>378655226
Literally take AvP 2 and improve visuals and netcode.
That's fucking it, that game was perfect.
AvP 2010 can fuck off, consolized trash.
>>
>>378655291
Covenant came out
>>
>Covenant this year
>The Predator next year

Not sure if thats enough for a new AvP game though
>>
>>378657560
>>378657567
Fucking this
Anyone know if there's a possibility to bring it back to life?
>>
>>378657567
yeah buddy you are so right, I remember being horribly disapointed by AvP 2010, the only thing that was remotely good was the graphics, the gameplay was liquid ass.

>>378657695
didnt it come out a few weeks ago?
>>
>>378657831
What do you mean with ''Bring back to life''?

A re-release on Steam or GOG?
Hardly possible because of license issues.
Warner owns the engine of AvP 2 - FOX owns the intellectual rights. Both apparently don't like eachother all that much anymore.

Hard to see them coming together only for a re-release of an ancient game.
Best thing you will get is people making servers via gameranger for it
>>
>>378658007
>Best thing you will get is people making servers via gameranger for it
I meant servers that are not dead
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.