[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this game so overrated? It's full of bugs, the gunplay/melee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 41

File: header[1].jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
42KB, 460x215px
Why is this game so overrated? It's full of bugs, the gunplay/melee is shit, the world is shit, 90% of it is just dirt and hills. Storyline is poor, voice acting shit etc. Fallout 4 is better in every way.
>>
File: a fellow Anonymous poster.jpg (953KB, 2696x4044px) Image search: [Google]
a fellow Anonymous poster.jpg
953KB, 2696x4044px
I agree. New Vegas is an overrated and very terrible game. You should all buy Fallout 4™ instead. Don't forget the season pass!
>>
I hate this game too.
>>
t. Todd
>>
You know a game is great when buttmad babbys make threads just to say it's shit, 7 years later.
>>
>>378647014
It's an actually half decent, competently written RPG in a sea of shit.
>>
I agree, but /v/ will desperately cling to less popular games because they are a bunch of underage hipsters.

Doesn't excuse the glaring flaws in FO4 though.
>>
>>378647426
They're not buttmad they're just losers who want people to reply to their threads. Plus it's hilarious the lengths they'll go to, a crafty one will actually go through mental hoops to say 4 was good.
>>
File: 1495323190660.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495323190660.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
> Fallout 4 is better in every way.

pls leave
>>
>>378647678
its true though.
>>
OP, name one (one) game that's more fun than getting punched in the dick and balls by an ugly girl and her mediocre-looking friend

You see, it's all a matter of relativity.
>>
Fallout NV>Fallout 2>Fallout>1>Fallout 4 > Fallout tactics> Fallout 3 > Fallout BoS.
>>
>>378647621

$100 says you were still in elementary school when new vegas came out.
>>
>>378647014
Is this a stealth attempt at a new vegas thread?
>>
>>378647014
But you just described fallout 4.
>>
>dude new vegas is so good lmao
>theoretical degree XD
>dumb people talk about stuff they don't know about LOL
>LONG DICK HAHAHAHAHA
>P E N IS F I N G E R S XD
>um did you seriously just suggest that fallout 4 is even in the same fucking GENRE as new vegas haha okay WOW yikes
>>
>>378648595
Why would you need stealth when you faggots post these shitty generals with impunity regardless?
>>
agreed OP. literally no one talks about this game outside of 4chan.
>>
>>378647701
why?
>>
>>378648759
(you) because I feel sorry for whoever typed this out in sincerity and clicked post
>>
>>378648759
>XD ALL CAPS LOL
>it's not shitposting i'm totally doing it ironically!
>>
>>378647014
It does what Bethesdon't: Make a good open world RPG.
>>
>>378649086
>>378649162
>literally no argument

nvfags in a nutshell, I accept your concession
>>
>>378647014
It's good if you're roleplaying

Something that most nu-teenagers can't do
>>
>>378649506
You can't roleplay in New Vegas, your entire backstory is set in stone, no different than Fallout 3 or 4.
>>
>>378647014
>It's full of bugs, the gunplay/melee is shit
This is correct
>the world is shit, 90% of it is just dirt and hills
This is incorrect
>Storyline is poor, voice acting shit etc
This is where I know you're being retarded on purpose.
>>
>>378649679
Hardly anyone sounds like they're interested in what they are saying, and the chief first act villain, Benny, totally phones it in.
>>
I suppose as good a thread as any, but I just got a controller and tried playing on the PC and the looking is all jerky. Is there some mod to fix this? I tried googling it but all it turns up are mods on remapping a controller which I don't need.
>>
>>378647014
>Fallout 4 is better in every way.
Fallout NV had more gun verity than Fallout 4, let that sink in
>>
You can tell if a person is worth talking to by asking them their opinion on the gunplay of NV/3.

If they say it's fine/perfect, they are retarded.
If they admit it has some flaws/is trash overall, you can continue discussing the games with that person more often than not.

The gunplay in both 3 and new vegas is tragic. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. It's more uninteresting and unengaging than half life 2's gunplay, and that's REALLY bad.
>>
>>378649960
I'm not going to say it's perfect or even fine, but it's still a huge improvement from 3, where aiming your gun just awkwardly zooms in
>>
>>378649612
>your entire backstory is set in stone

No, it's only set in stone that you were making a delivery, just because of that it doesn't mean you can't roleplay. >>378649612
>>
>>378649923
Y'know, I like Fallout 4's modding system, but they could've made it so much better if they didn't remove skills. Changing the grip from a rifle grip to a pistol grip shouldn't make the damage skyrocket. I also hated how you had to put on default mods if you wanted to just rip something off a weapon. This thing's got a super cool receiver, why do I have to make a regular one? Let me just deconstruct the whole thing!
>>
>>378650071
Would help if the sights were actually lined up.
>>
>>378650071

Both are awful. Varying degrees of awful is irrelevant when it's still awful.
>>
>>378650143
not him and NV is my favourite but i disagree
the entirety of lonesome road makes it much more complicated than just 'you're a courier'
>>
>>378649960
Gunplay/combat has never been focus in Fallout. That's why you can forgive Fallout 1/2 for having shitty mechanics and NV for being one of the trashiest FPS'.
Now Bethesda's Fallout 3 and 4 has way too much combat, multistorey buildings full of super mutants, packs of ghouls everywhere, raiders on each turn. That's why having shitty combat in games like these is unacceptable.
>>
File: fallout new vegas.jpg (105KB, 700x387px) Image search: [Google]
fallout new vegas.jpg
105KB, 700x387px
>>378647014
>Fallout 4 is better in every way.
Fallout 4 is ok on it's own merits but it's not a 'fallout' game. It's mass effect: post-nukes edition.

any given interaction with an npc options are going to look something like:
>agree
>sarcastically agree
>enthusiastically agree
>>
>>378649679
The voice-acting is shit anon. Like 1/3 of the NPCs is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal who has no range.
>>
>>378647014
new vegas is literally the best game of all time
>>
>>378647014
The only problem i have with new vegas is that it's very very poorly optimized
hell i can run skyrim silky smooth but new vegas lags like hell and freezes almost non-stop
>>
>>378650327
Who are you to judge what is or isn't Fallout, faggot?
>>
>>378650327
>game is very good, but it's not a """fallout game"""

I hate these type of people
>>
>>378650071
Honestly, Fallout 3's is probably the closest to how it originally was. Fallout 1 and 2 had RNG shooting, Fallout 3 actually let you aim too well with the slight zoom, and Fallout NV's iron sight system is lazily done. Actually, most of the gun shit from Fallout NV is lazily done, horrible weapon models. Acceptable in 2007 when that gen was starting, but not in 2010 when NV came out.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>>378650648
>>378650656
>"Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game"
you can be anyone you want! as long as it's this jerk going through hallway A with the robots or hallway B with the not-robots
>>
>>378650648
You compare it to original obviously
>>
>>378650324
The combat is noy trash in NV. You have an amazing variety of weapons, bullet types, weapon mods etc. etc.
Blowing a dudes head of with dinner bell never gets old for example.

Saying it's horrible or "trashiest fps ever" is highly exaggerating.
>>
>>378647014

Except for that save bug that's been kicking around since at least Oblivion. When's Bethesda going to fix that?
>>
>>378650783
I could levy that same weak-ass argument on The Witcher 3.
>>
File: 5081397-darkseid+laughing[2].png (308KB, 354x365px) Image search: [Google]
5081397-darkseid+laughing[2].png
308KB, 354x365px
>>378649414
>brings no argument
>expects a argument in return
silly child
>>
>>378650863
Engine was not made for shooting, simple as that.
Hit-boxes on objects are non-existent, like you cant shoot trough broken car window and stuff like that most of the time
>>
>>378650676

18 months with a shit engine you're unfamiliar with and an uncooperative publisher will do that. Let's not ignore the fact that Bethesda repeatedly ignores fixing the engine or optimizing it in any meaningful way.
>>
>>378651089
But the Witcher 3 isn't an rpg
>>
>>378647426
>You know the not-generals are terrible when buttmad babbys make threads just to say the game is shit, 7 years later.
FTFY
>>
>Gunplay
Explain this to me, what exactly is gunplay it sounds like something intangible, vague or ill defined.
>>
>>378651235
What is an rpg
>>
>>378651324
It's just how shooting people "feels", not hard to grasp m8
>>
>>378647014
Every Bethesda published fallout is shit
>>
File: Caesar2[1].png (833KB, 619x568px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar2[1].png
833KB, 619x568px
>As a young man I was taught to venerate President Tandi of Shady Sands. "The Founding Mother of the New California Republic." Did you know her Presidency lasted 52 years? And that her father, Aradesh, was the Republic's first President? Does that sound like democracy to you, or a hereditary dictatorship?

>The council didn't dare oppose her. She was too popular. She had the people's love. So things ran smoothly, more or less. And as soon as she was gone, as soon as there really could be "democracy" - what happened then? ver since losing its queen, the NCR has been weaker, more diffuse. Democracy has been its weakness, not its strength.

>Greed runs rampant. The government is corrupt, accepting bribes from Brahmin barons and landowners, to the detriment of citizens. The NCR is a loose conglomerate of individuals looking out for themselves. It's lost virtue. No one cares about the collective, the greater good. It's not built to last. I'm just hastening the inevitable.

>I used imperial Rome as the model for my Legion precisely because it was so foreign, so alien. I'd seen what had become of the NCR's attempts to emulate the culture of Pre-War America - the in-fighting, the corruption. Rome was a highly militarized autocracy that effectively integrated the foreign cultures it conquered. It dedicated its citizens to something higher than themselves - to the idea of Rome itself. In Rome I found a template for a society equal to the challenges of the post-apocalyptic world - a society that could and would survive. A society that could prevent mankind from fracturing and destroying itself in this new world, by establishing a new Pax Romana.
>>
>>378651469
Actually its proving hard to grasp if it can't be put into words, gunplay in NV "feels" slightly better than FO3 because it has iron sights.
>>
>>378650301
Lonesome road's backstory is just that the courier delivered a nuke to the town. All this means is that you made more deliveries than the chip. Plus, you can deny the backstory every time it gets brought up.
>>
>>378651647
>I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing
>>
File: degenerateslikeyou.jpg (22KB, 510x364px) Image search: [Google]
degenerateslikeyou.jpg
22KB, 510x364px
>>
>>378650676
Do I need to post a picture of the combat shitgun?
>>
>>378651694
Deny it as much as you like. You can't run from your past.
>>
>>378651324
What is the game going for and how well is it done? Half Life has different gunplay than Max Payne. One's arcadey first person shooty action, and the next is semi-realistic 3rd person slow mo shooty action. Probably a horrible explanation, but to further elaborate, I think Rainbow Six Siege has HORRIBLE gunplay. Literally corner peeking hitscan lasers that shoot off your guns front sight. Clearer?
>>
>>378651208
There's a mod for that.
>>
>>378647246
wait a minute...
>>
>>378651714
sure, and you have of course.
>>378647014
Name one faction from Fallout 4 that Bethesda had half the effort Obsidian had when developing Caesar's Legion. Fallout 4 is a fun game, good shooter, but a poor RPG.
>>
>>378647014
>Fallout 4 is better in every way
>Linear Storyline and Settlement Building: The Game
>>
>>378647014
The only reason why is because of PC fags.

Because it was developed by Obsidian, a primarily PC games developer, they felt the need to suck every inch of it's phallus.

The game is the most buggy shit I've ever seen on a console.

The gunplay is just VATS, the game is beyond easy, the map is a big brown doughnut with nothing in it.

Clearly FO4 is better in every way.
>>
>>378651750
You mean the same model used across both games? Sure, go ahead. What do you guys think of the DLC between both games? I honestly thought they were shit on both games, Operation Anchorage broke the game once you got the Chinese stealth suit.
>>
The game has great writing and rpg depth. I like all the fallout games but new Vegas is the best
>>
>>378651968
Caesar's legion is for gay women hating slave runners, take your terribly written faction and go.
>>
>>378652026
The bugs are Bethesda's fault, not for pushing some dead line but they were the ones actually doing the bug testing. Which they half assed for whatever reason, and only had 3 people bug testing it.
>>
>>378652127
NV doesn't have the combat shotgun.
>>
>>378647014
>muh rpg mechanics
>>
>>378652127

The Pitt was the only interesting storytelling in FO3. Everything else was garbage. And yeah, Operation Anchorage is crap. Chinese Stealth Suit, Winterized T51b, shit tons of weapons, all available at level 3.
>>
>>378651801
The past that a courier made multiple deliveries? Plus there is no evidence in game to show that Ulysess isnt just crazy about you causing it. The devs added that option in so that, unlike the bethesda fallouts, you didnt have to follow their backstory.
>>
>>378652230
>Blaming the publisher for the developer's mistake
>>
File: Riot Shotgun.png (1MB, 3050x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Riot Shotgun.png
1MB, 3050x1000px
>>378652265
>>378652127
Don't tell me people have mistaken the Riot Shotgun for FO3's PPsh-41 heck of a shotgun
>>
>>378647779
ehhh

1 v 2 is a matter of whether you value consistency of writing more or the amount of stuff

was Tactics really worse than 4?
>>
>>378652227
nice rebuttal.
>>
>>378652026
>Because it was developed by Obsidian, a primarily PC games developer

It's just the Obsidian part, not the PC part. There are people who will never wake up and smell the coffee when it comes to Obsidian. Especially if Avellone is involved. "Ah, I'm in a safe pair of hands now," they sigh sexually, it a state of blind bliss as they play yet another broken unfinished and not particularly well-written Obsidian game.

If I had the power, I would like to try an experiment. You remember that time when someone got a monkey to do a finger-painting, then hung it in a modern art gallery for critics to see. Because of the context in which it was presented, the critics seriously and intellectually engaged with the painting, and spouted all sorts of gnomic and philosophical shit about the painting. When they found out the truth, they were humiliated.

I would like to do try the same thing with Fallout 5. Have it written by a team of Down's Syndrome guys but stamp Obsidian's name on it and give it an Avellone writing credit. Then watch the Obsidrones getting into all sorts of mental contortions and verbal gymnastics to try and praise the game. Which they fucking would, you know.
>>
>>378652476
If your job was bug testing, and the released product is full of bugs then you're to blame for not bug testing.
>>
>>378647014

Its not how stuff is presented but what stuff is presented and the stuff being presented is top notch only braindoneses are able to comprehend, brainlet
>>
>>378649960
NV gunplay is fine. It's not fantastic or even good, but it's fine.

The base mechanics are kind of shit, but the sheer variety and cool uniques elevate it.

The best objective measurement would be to check "gunfu" threads, I've yet to see one without at least one New Vegas weapon.
>>
>>378652476

The save bug is Beth's fault. It's been present from Oblivion all the way through to FO4. No fix forthcoming.
>>
>>378652639
I wasn't actually an Obsidiot before New Vegas, you know.

I thought they were going to botch NV as badly as Bethesda did.
>>
>>378652664
No, it's the developer who is responsible for bug-testing the game. Obsidian developed New Vegas, therefore it was their job. But nooooo, they had to add more creases to Caesar's brow.
>>
>>378652639
Soooo every Obsidian Game has bad writing but fans are always in denial about it because....you think so. Right.

You know I think chocolate sucks but everyone who likes it is in denial about it. After all, people can't possible have different tastes, my taste must prevail.

Jesus anon, the world is bigger than that.
>>
>>378653007
>No, it's the developer who is responsible for bug-testing the game.
That is literally not how it works. QA is usually provided by the publisher. It was in case of FNV, too.
>>
>>378652965
For how much people are bemoaning obsidianfags there's very little in this thread actually posting about how good obsidian. There is plenty of how lazy or incompetent Bethesda is though.
>>
>>378652639
I consider nv to be one of my favorite games of all time, but i think kotor 2 was only decent, and poe was shit. Brand loyalty is for idiots.
>>
>>378653340
damn, dude. you're so cool
>>
the autism in this thread is uncontainable

i hate nv threads as much as the next guy, all that trash belongs on /vg/, but the people here who have literally been making multiple posts just to whine about it are genuinely some of the saddest windbags, way too much irrelevant grasping at straws just to try and get new vegas tards to never want to come back. Just report the threads and move on, stop going on your literal autistic tirades.
>>
Can we all agree that Legion is the dumbest fucking shit they've ever come up with?

Ruined what could have been an okay game.
>>
>>378652639

The only good storytelling Obsidian has ever done is KoTOR II, and only the parts where it acted as a rebuttal of KoTOR's notions of what the Force and destiny are.

NWN2 and MotB are shit. MotB has some cool moments, certainly, but it isn't some flawed masterpiece. It's just flawed.

NV, as buggy as it is (half of which is Beth's fault for not fixing bugs that have been in the engine since forever), is a continuation of the world of Fallout 1 and 2. You may not care about that, but I do. For me, FO3 killed my interest in Bethesda's "vision" for Fallout.

Have your shitty reboot with its shitty aesthetic, shitty dialogue, shitty FPS gameplay, and shitty base building. You won. The original Fallout series is dead. Stand astride its pathetic corpse and Sarcastically Yes to your heart's content - just don't paint everyone who likes NV as unconditionally loving Obsidian's inept flailing.
>>
>>378654292
Legion is the best Fallout faction.
>the dumbest fucking shit they've ever come up with
Ghouls in space quest IMO, as far as New Vegas is concerned. Fallout 3 tier writing.
>>
>>378654257
>complains about autism
>is autistic himself about muh /vg/
>>
>>378654384
>MotB are shit
bad taste general
>>
File: 5verqczak7fswfbx.jpg (144KB, 536x640px) Image search: [Google]
5verqczak7fswfbx.jpg
144KB, 536x640px
>>378654427
>being so upset that people are telling you to use the proper board for your posting that you are now spilling over and whining about it even in a thread that isnt "new vegas general on /v/ number 36"

get a grip
>>
>>378654678
>RRRREEEEEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES IN /v/ IMMEDIATELY!! GO TO /vg/ WHERE NV THREADS IMMEDIATELY DIE RRREEEE

This is you.
>>
>>378654489

Anything set in the Forgotten Realms is by default mediocre (just like the setting!), and even then, Obsidian couldn't even manage to recreate an accurate facsimile. The souleater mechanic is shit. The story is shit. Why is the story shit? Because it relies on a shitty piece of lore in a mediocre setting.

On top of all that, it's hampered by NWN2's craptacular engine that's poorly optimized, hideous as sin, and by the awful controls. To say nothing of the poor implementation of the then contemporary edition of D&D.

Nope, 10/10 masterpiece, right?
>>
File: 1486634879034.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1486634879034.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>378654863
i love the incessant whining, i almost wish these new vegas threads would stay if this stuff would continue, NV tards are genuinely the most insecure people on /v/

keep grasping at straws, you go where you belong, you follow the rules of the site, the moment you need to make more than one thread a day you take it to /vg/
>>
>>378654918
It uses the decent and less-explored parts of the setting to create a pretty cool high fantasy story that is actually fantastic. Has a great evil path too. It's basically a spiritual (see what I did there?) successor to Planescape Torment with all the pro et contra of that.

It's funny that you mention gameplay when it's head and shoulders above KotOR 2's abomination, though.
>>
>>378655116
>merely pretending to be retarded :^)

Just off yourself already.
>>
File: umq9yzcmjr4tpeeo.jpg (43KB, 332x360px) Image search: [Google]
umq9yzcmjr4tpeeo.jpg
43KB, 332x360px
>>378655251
>new vegas tards

what exactly did you gather from that post? I didn't back down on anything, I simply called you out on desperately gripping your only argument too tightly which is "B-BUT IT'S VIDEO GAMESSS ON VEE!!!"

are all new vegas posters this stupid? Is this why going to vg is a struggle, you guys just cant find it?
>>
Contrarianism. It really is just FO3 in the desert but /v/ermins are irrational like that.
>>
>>378655126

Rashemi are dark skinned, did you know that? Pretty much none of them are dark skinned in MotB. Obsidian couldn't manage to get even that small detail right.

The evil path is just as dumb as the non-evil path. The whole "Wall of the Faithless" in FR is garbage, and it doesn't make for a compelling story. It's just a dumb head scratching feature that was added because apparently, D&D afterlife was complicated enough. It is in no way a spiritual successor to Planescape because Planescape is about the NO and how his choices affect everyone and everything around him.

MotB is about how a bunch of ancient evils got together to use the MC from the original campaign for their own ends, which backfires. Whoop de doo.

As for KoTOR 2's gamplay? Blame BioWare. It's their engine. It's their combat system. Still more playable than NWN2.
>>
Is any game ever not overrated to you faggots?
>>
>>378656198
>Rashemi are dark skinned
That's pretty weird, considering they're based on Slavic cultures.
>The whole "Wall of the Faithless" in FR is garbage
You know, the question about where do the innocent but unchristened souls go was a pretty hot topic in theology at a time.

Your arguments boil down to "dumb", "garbage" and "dumb". Cool, you didn't like the game, doesn't really make it bad.
>>
>>378650327
Fallout 4 is fucking garbage on every single level. It's even worse than Fallout 3 which is quite the accomplishment.
>>
>>378656689

"Rashemi tend to be short, stout, and muscular, and they usually have dusky skin, dark eyes, and thick, black hair." - Player's Guide to Faerun, pg 16

Also:

>http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Dynaheir

As for the Wall of the Faithless and innocent souls and all that nonsense? It would never have come up if they hadn't written the stupid thing into the setting. The Wall of the Faithless makes zero sense in a setting where the gods have walked the earth. Atheists literally cannot exist in such a setting, but the Wall is there to punish them just the same.
>>
File: blepe.png (8KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
blepe.png
8KB, 213x236px
>make a 10 luck build
>go to boulder city
>ok khan ill tell them you can go free if you let hostages go
>thanks anon, but my superior ordered me to kill these bastards
>yeah sure sir, go ahead and shoot the khans
>take dead NCR soldier uniform after battle
>walk into strip as NCR soldier
>use 10 luck to drain all the casinos of their caps
>go to van graffs and buy smitty special
>time to pay benny a visit
>>
>>378657362
I didn't doubt your words. I'm just saying it's weird because they're based on Slavic cultures. Oh well, that's fantasy for you.

>It would never have come up if they hadn't written the stupid thing into the setting.
...they didn't, though?

>Atheists literally cannot exist in such a setting
Gann manages just fine. Besides, you can easily be aware of gods' existence but choose not to follow them at all.
>>
>>378657362

Atheism wouldn't exist as we understand it, but there would definitely be people that acknowledge the existence of the gods and just decide they don't want to worship any of them for one reason or another.
>>
>Fallout 4
>Season pass costs just as much as the game
>The DLC doesn't have more content than the base game despite the base game costing far more to produce for the same price point
Why do you retards give them your money?
>>
>>378647014
lolled!
>>
>>378657836

I know Obsidian didn't write the Wall into the setting. I'm saying that the Wall never would have been a plot point at all if Ed Greenwood or whomever added the Wall to the setting had chosen not to do so.

Anyone in FR who knows that the gods exist, and to not worship them places their soul in such peril that it can potentially be plucked from the wall by demons to be tortured for eternity is a fool.

Also, atheism is a rejection of belief in gods, not just a rejection of worshiping them. Gann is not an atheist. He acknowledges that the gods exist, he just views them as petty tyrants (a view I'm sure the Netherese would approve of) and therefore unworthy of worship.

The problem with his thinking is that even if they are petty tyrants, they're petty tyrants who can lay claim to your very soul, and reward faithful service with measurable magical power.
>>
Obsidian showed up bethesda it's really that simple. New Vegas has real choices while Fo4 has the illusion of choice. In Fo4 you can slaughter as many BoS guys out in the wasteland and there's no consequence unless you kill the 2 or 3 important named characters, that shit doesn't fly in NV.
>>
File: Hey Pal.jpg (689KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Pal.jpg
689KB, 1728x1080px
>>378647014
I point you to this video that discusses how in Fallout New Vegas you can really go down what ever path you desire and therefore truly role play like a mother fucker in a fleshed out environment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0

Also, Fallout 4's dialogue sucked major ass and is one of the worst rpgs I've seen. Fuck Bethesda and Todd's water downed appeal to the tards game.

> BUT MUH VOICE ACTING MUH COMBAT SYSTEM

Not what an rpg is about, if you dont want to read and just shoot guns play call of dooters or overwatch.
>>
>>378658362
It's a valid point. Again, it's something that come up in real theology. The problem of a noble savage who lives his lives with good morals, but isn't acquainted with Christianity and thus is seemingly doomed to Hell. Or a newborn who dies before being christined.

I guess in FR atheism is more of lack of faith than lack of belief. Plenty of people do things that make their living worse, like smoking, taking drugs, because they can fix it later, or because they don't care. I don't see why'd that would be different in realms. I thought the Wall was a neat plot device, a thing that is both terrible and necessary for the Order.
>>
>>378658859

It's a setting with a shit ton of gods. There's practically a pantheon for every major ethnic group, non-human race, monster group, and some "interlopers" from various other universes.

With not only physical proof of the god's existence, as well as their power channeled through priests and clerics, not to mention regular old arcane magic, there's literally no reason why someone couldn't find a god to suit them (and safeguard their soul out of self preservation).

There's even a goddess of luck, if you can't manage to dedicate yourself to something serious.

I think I'm going to just step out and say we disagree. Maybe it's because I've played far too much PnP D&D to appreciate Obsidian's attempt with MotB, and maybe I knew enough about Rasheman for their depiction in MotB to sour me on what it was trying to say and do.

Either way, we had a decent conversation. Fare thee well anon.
>>
>>378659352
Yeah, you know, I wasn't trying to convince you you're wrong, just giving my perspective on the thing. That was a nice conversation, thanks.
>>
>>378652227
I never did understand, I will admit, why they made all women slaves. Surly they would have real slaves that would be almost all men to do the heavy lifting and would treat their women with respect and dress them up to look pretty for their dicks. Even if they wouldn't be able to, say vote. Also to build meaningful relationships, like a REAL roman based society would. I think making women all slaves just made them way too evil looking and it would of been better if they were made to look more grey by making the women something respectable, not slave cattle.
>>
File: nv.png (471KB, 976x424px) Image search: [Google]
nv.png
471KB, 976x424px
I just beat New Vegas for the first time last night AMA
>>
IS THERE a mod for New Vegas that adds noire ambiance to it, like Magnolia songs from Fallout 4, bar, and that kind of things?
>>
>>378660178
>45 hours

No you didn't.
>>
File: cheevos.png (50KB, 942x244px) Image search: [Google]
cheevos.png
50KB, 942x244px
>>378660451
???
>>
>>378658824
You say that yet most of NV isnt actually "roleplaying", most of it consists of wandering the terribly made desert and awful combat. The actual roleplaying aspect is limited to some missions and dialogue choices that pop up from time to time.
>>
>>378660563
> Kills Mr house and goes with the NCR
Bud... Do you not want to go to another planet and advance technologically?
>>
>>378660045
Legion needs women to pump out lots of kids to sustain itself.
>>
>>378660787
Except that will never happen you fucking idiot
>>
>>378660843
They weren't pumping out kids though, they were mostly just making women carry heavy objects around in circles while whipping them
>>
>>378660843

People will do that naturally you don't need slave collars for it.
>>
>>378660787
>>378660815
The NCR is the only faction that's not going to collapse into oblivion the week after one specific asshole dies
>>
>>378661061
house wont die though?
>>
>>378647014
Hey Todd.
>>
File: FNV_Real_Mr_House.png (906KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_Real_Mr_House.png
906KB, 1024x768px
>>378661114
Yeah, he's doing great
>>
>>378647701
The UI is probably the worst in the entire franchise.

I still can't believe this is the final product. It looks like an alpha
>>
>>378661114
Not if anything to say about it, I have
>>
>>378661226
yeh and hes alive, the machine he built for himself is keeping him alive. thats why house works, hes got the brainpower and the physical ability to rule society for a long long time
>>
>>378661320

Why do you want to kill House Yoda?
>>
>>378651647

Did the retards that wrote this garbage ever touched a History book?

A Roman history book to be precise.
>>
>>378660715
The roleplaying begins the minute you step out of doc mitchells house, you can be anyone. In Fo4 you're just either a total bleeding heart good guy, sarcastic good guy or angry bitter good guy
>>
>>378661343
Because a corpse on a throne is totally fit to rule humanity.
Oh, and how's the Imperium of Man doing right now?
>>
File: 1491232289078.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1491232289078.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>378661229
>try to change the color of the UI
>it also changes the color of the flashlight
>>
File: nvhours.jpg (102KB, 962x582px) Image search: [Google]
nvhours.jpg
102KB, 962x582px
>>378660563
Come back when you got some real hours in the game, kid.
>>
>>378661415
hes right about certain aspects, especially when rome was a dictatorship

the game also makes a point that hes reading from history books himself, ones that werent correct or he was selectively choosing bits he liked.

ceasers knowledge/opinion on the roman empire doesnt reflect the developers.
>>
>>378661497
I have twice that and I haven't even completed it yet.
>>
>>378661415

You can talk to, I think Arcade and he'll bring up the fact that Ceasar got as much of his information from old gladiator movies as he did from actual history books.
>>
>>378647779
absolutely patrician.
>>
>>378661589
The cool thing about Caesar isn't how accurate he is to actual historical Rome. It doesn't even matter. The cool thing is him being stuck in bumfuck nowhere among warring tribal fucking shits and using his knowledge to whip them into a fearsome monocultural entity. The Roman stuff is window dressing.
>>
>>378660563
>NCR
Kill yourself.
>>
>>378661061
The game made it very clear that if the NCR keeps expanding past Hoover Dam and the Colorado River they would soon collapse from being stretched too thin.
Are you daft or something?
>>
wow, so /v/ hates NV now?
>>
>>378663059
It's Contrariception
>>
>>378663059
Reddit likes to hate everything on /v/ because it's a meme to them
>>
>>378663059
Just some kid who played fo4 first
>>
>>378662576
>disregarding the canon ending

no u
>>
>>378663652
>any of the endings
>canon
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (596KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
596KB, 2048x1152px
>>378661229
>>
I'm pretty burnt out on NV. Whats the better/less shit of the two, 3 or 4?
>>
>>378664304
Play Fallout 1 and 2 instead
>>
>>378664509
/thread
>>
File: $0.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
$0.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>378664051
>gets her dick wet
*breaths in*
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>378647014
The story and quests and writing are good so it's worth a few playthroughs for the experience, but why anyone would play it beyond that is beyond me. As a game it's hot garbage.
>>
>>378664509
Boring as shit, I only care for another 3d fallout
>>
File: 1488883470993.jpg (144KB, 460x939px) Image search: [Google]
1488883470993.jpg
144KB, 460x939px
>>378664304
3's map is alright, if anything Bethesda did decent micro story-telling through its environment. Its an okay game for simply exploring.

4 is just plain awful. Don't expect anything from the story. Mod it to hell and back. The devs obviously didn't give a shit about the game balance so why should you. Rush through it for Far Harbor, which will make you feel even more bitter about the main game and all the potential it had.
>>
>>378650327
It's really not. Fallout 4 is bad all around
>It's a shit FPS
>It's a shit RPG
>It's a shit settlement creator
>It's a shit looting game

It tries to do a bunch of things and does them all really poorly. It has no redeeming qualities other than "I've seen worse".
>>
>>378664970
it's a decent looting game. I fucking hated it though because I fucking hate looting games.
>>
File: 7684315762.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
7684315762.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>>378665375
>it's a decent looting game. I fucking hated it though because I fucking hate looting games.
>>
>>378647014
Speaking of new vegas, should i use AWOP? If yes, is there any other mods I should use with it? like patches and stuff.
>>
>>378665520
it's called viewing things objectively. /v/ would not understand it.
>>
File: 1496253776342.jpg (34KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496253776342.jpg
34KB, 449x500px
>>378665375
>>
>>378665724
AWOP looks pretty low quality to me, I wouldn't bother with it.
>>
>>378665375
It's a shit looting game as the loot is very limited and not that varied.
>>
>>378666016
>>378665520
>viewing things objectively confuses /v/
like poetry
>>
>>378660178
who did you side with
>>
File: 1495391657238.jpg (117KB, 876x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495391657238.jpg
117KB, 876x719px
>>378665837
>>378666361
Don't get me wrong, I completely agree that FO:4 at its core was nothing but a looting game.

I just thought your post's syntax was funny
>>
>>378661461
Honestly they are doing pretty fuckin good. Only problem is fucking demons and shit.
>>
>>378647014
Atleast New Vegas respect your choice to kill who ever the fuck you want to and fail quests, unlike Todd's pieces of shit. Well... besides kids... Fucking pc culture bullshit. Fallout 2 master race.
>>
>>378667576
Fallout 1 > Fallout 2
>>
>>378667956
I liked fallout 2's writing and story better desu.
>>
>>378647701
>story
nah
>memorability
absolutely not
>gameplay
equal. FO4 is literally the same as NV, with Project Nevada as a core feature instead of an addon. housebuilding is not an argument, because it's trash
>music
half of the soundtrack was the same as FO3, NV has much better songs
>>
>>378668289

How? Not being a smart ass, I'm honestly curious what you liked better about it.
>>
>>378668475
I liked the main story of Fallout 1 alot more but Fallout 2 did have alot more to do and much more interesting side quests.
>>
this board and reddit overrate the fuck out of this game

it's a pretty good RPG with a lot of problems. the writing is pretty good but not incredible.

just admit you feel a "nostalgia" of some sort towards it
>>
>>378669594
I feel nostalgia towards it in the sense that it's a more mature take on a setting I become accustomed with as a much younger man with Fallout 2. It took the things of FO2 which I still think are cool, like politics and realistic-ish conflicts, it mostly dispensed with stupid references and shit that just was put there for the sake of it. It's a special game. If you don't like it or don't get it, it's okay, but if it hits you, it hits you hard.
>>
>>378664765
kill yourself
>>
>>378668475
I don't really know. I guess fallout 2 just felt more cohesive. and the world felt more "alive" than fallout 2. although you could probably say that's a bad thing for a post apocalyptic rpg.
>>
>>378647246

Thanks for the tip, stranger. Do I know you from somewhere?
>>
>>378669594
Pretty good writing is still 10x better than most other video game stories.

Its not Dostoevsky or Shakespeare, its just interesting enough to make it really easy to talk about.

The vanilla game has major flaws (and would have been roasted to hell on /v/ if released in the same state today).
>>
>>378665375
>"it's a decent looting game"
>all the loot is random and level scaled

no
>>
File: 1494978157696.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1494978157696.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
New Vegas 2 when?
>>
>>378672350
Never
>>
>>378668414
I love NV but even with all the mods in the world it still plays like shit

FO4 is strictly better in gameplay in every aspect, though the melee combat is arguably worse since it's so damn slow and there aren't special attacks or alternate power attacks. Same with unarmed
>>
>>378672897
gameplay as in what?

shooting?

features?

gameplay mechanics?

gameplay is many things and fallout 4 fails in a lot of those areas
>>
>>378673235
shooting. fallout 4 honestly had really satisfying shooting. I'll give it that.
>>
>>378673548
shame the guns were trash and shooting in one of the last major things you need in a RPG
>>
>>378673623
exactly. some of those gun designs are battleborn tier of shitty design.
>>
>>378673235
movement
shooting
attack "weight"
basic cover system (peaking from behind cover)

gameplay as i'm describing it is strictly how the game actually feels to play and how you control the character while playing
>>
>>378673623
>shooting is one of the last major things in an FPS RPG
>>
>>378673548
>>378673910
>>378673940

nuFallout fans everybody
>>
>>378674150
I can guarantee I've played 1, 2, Tactics, and NV far far more than you have
>>
>>378674150
I fucking hated fallout 4 you retard. I said it had satisfying shooting. that doesn't mean I liked it. piss off underage.
>>
>>378674513

yeah because combat is really important in a fucking RPG you faggot
>>
>>378674150
>No true scotsman
>>
>>378674605
I don't like any Beth FO but this argument is dum-dum
what about oldschool RPGs like Wizardry
>>
>>378674605
why not play tabletop rpgs exclusively then?
surely an rpg expert like yourself would see how silly video games are and how they aren't ever true to the medium
>>
>>378674605
Combat is the least important part of RPGs. All the great RPGs of the past had shit combat but good choices and story
>>
>>378674605
I never said that, faggot. I said that the combat that it had was satisfying. nothing more. piss off nu/v/
>>
>>378675289
so because rpgs have always had shit gameplay, that means all future rpgs should too
>>
>>378675559
when you have good RPG gameplay, then make good shooter gameplay. dont swap the priorities to make good shooter gameplay when your RPG gameplay is TRASH
>>
File: 1488541458173.png (79KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
1488541458173.png
79KB, 706x674px
nice maymay my dude
>>
>>378649960
Gunplay is serviceable. The shooting mechanics leave a lot to be desired, but are made up for by the variety of weapons and ammo. A shotgunner character plays differently from a pistolero plays differently from a sniper plays differently from a heavy weapons character. That's more than can be said for Fo4, where all shotguns and most automatic weapons are garbage-tier and the only viable heavy weapon is a bleeding/explosive minigun.
>>
>>378647014
The entire story for Fallout 4 is pure dog shit and the factions you have to pick from are ass. The endings are barely unique as well it all comes down to destroy X faction and then nuke institute or kill off X and Y faction and rule over wasteland.
>>
>>378675559

>gameplay is only combat
>>
>>378647779
NV > 1 > 2 > Tictacs > 4 > 3 >>> BoS
>>
>>378676362
actually i never said that >>378673910

however there is a difference between gameplay and game mechanics
>>
>>378676427
It's kind of amazing how bad BoS was that even people who hate Beth Fallouts and 3 will always place it in the end of a list. I guess killing Van Buren still stings.
>>
>>378648761

To be fair, /fog/ is a shit hole where people only talk about their FO4 waifus because that's all there is to do in that game. There's like zero discussion going on about any other Fallout game. It's literally become worse than /tesg/
>>
>>378649960
I think they're fine for the kind of game NV is. Games like Deus Ex treat skill points as bonuses, while if your stats are low in NV your character is gonna suck with guns. The problem is FPSs are skill-based, so it's hard to make stats feel like a worthwhile part of the game. Keeping simple gunplay with minimal combat options means the devs can balance those options to make sense for RP purposes.

I found the addition of iron sights questionable in NV, I'm still not sure if I'm for them or against them.
>>
>>378651390
A game where the choices you make influence your character and the outcome of shit happening in the game.
>>
Today, after about 1000 hours I found out you can hold the action button near a water source to constantly drink
>>
>>378647014
I just bought Paciencia (GRA). Do I like it?
>>
>>378676948
And /nuvegas/ is a shit hole where people only talk about their waifus and gunfus because there's all there is to do in that game.
>>
>>378677338
most nuvegas threads are faction wars
>>
>>378677279
you like it, but you also wish you bought Medicine Stick instead
>>
>>378677338
hehehheh. I can't come up with an insult so I'll just add nu as a prefix..... heheheh....
>>
>>378676717
Despite all of Fallout 3's shortcomings, it's still a fun sandbox to fuck around in and has a handful of decent quests. BoS is garbage through and through with one of the most insulting, out of touch marketing campaigns devised for the franchise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Xs1tm-9-U
>>
>>378654393
You never really know if the ghouls reach space, for all we know they might've crash landed somewhere on earth
>>
>>378677459
This is partly true. Although I usually always buy Medicine Stick so I thought I'll mix up things a bit this time. Paciencia has an insane crit damage which is nice.
>>
>>378677546
I'd rate FO3 lower than you and I'd STILL rate BoS lower than that, what a travesty.

>>378677590
It's not about that, it's how they're a shallow wacky cult that is there because Fallout gotta have wacky shallow cults right? They just didn't work for me, and I really like New Vegas, I mean I think it's an incredibly atmospheric and pretty complex thing overall, but that quest just doesn't work for me on most levels.
>>
>>378677504
At least I'm not a hypocrite
>>
>>378677769
Well I hated that quest as well but for gameplay reasons mostly. The beginning where you encounter ghouls and fight them is good, especially when you're inside the building because it gives you tension. But once you get to Jason it's when it goes to shit because it involves a lot of backtracking, and after you get rid of the Nightkin it becomes a fetch quest.
If the entire quest was fighting off ghouls in the building then it would've been good
>>
>>378660715
you know, the moment you step out of doc mitchells, you are supposed to be thinking in the mind of your character.

if you have a set checklist of things you want to do when you start a game, such as weapons and an exact line you follow out of goodsprings everytime, you are powergaming and it's the exact opposite of a true rpg experience.

you should really learn how to ply video games
>>
>>378678505
>If the entire quest was fighting off ghouls in the building then it would've been good
It's New Vegas, though. There isn't anything stopping you from fighting and killing everybody there.

It's also New Vegas, though. The combat is serviceable, but not amazing.
>>
>>378678706
It's New Vegas, though. You can mod the combat to your liking.

And it's New Vegas, after all. You can just skip the quest completely and sneak into Manny's room and learn the clue for Benny's quest through hacking his terminal.

Game's great. Ghouls-in-space are still stupid, but the game is great.
>>
File: [WAKE ME UP].webm (158KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
[WAKE ME UP].webm
158KB, 500x300px
>>378679790
>ghouls in space are still stupid
>>
>>378680304
They just are. I mean, some people think Legion is stupid but I think it's amazing, and I thought it was stupid when first bits of info were let out. It's not a bunch of guys who gathered and decided to adopt Roman symbols just because; it's really a story of Caesar, a historian who became a warlord out of necessity, or what he felt was a necessity, and imprinted his vision of a weird mix of what he learned about Rome and what he thought was appropriate. In-universe, Legion is weird for people outside of Legion, who might know about Rome, but even they have to take it seriously because it is a serious threat; internally, it's 100% serious because they don't know anything else, that's how they were educated.

Ghouls-in-space are just a bunch of ghouls who follow some ghoul who thinks escaping into space is neat. And one of them is not a ghoul but he thinks he is because haha that's so wacky right?
>>
Why can't I join Benny and rule Vegas as his right hand man?
>>
>>378681456
Because Benny is a backstabbing bitch who doesn't really trust anyone.
>>
>>378681560
Yeah, I know, but if you submit to him it might work.
And it always was between Courier and him, too bad the story wasn't more personal, like actually having to hang out with him on House's request, and both having to fight for respect.
>>
Why isn't anyone doing anything with the original Fallout 3 alpha?
>>
>>378647014
It's Fallout 3 with a better story and more fleshed-out game mechanics. What's not to like? I personally prefer 3 though, as shitty as it usually is.
>>
>>378647779
3>NV>1/2>4
Never played BoS personally and I'd say 1v2 isn't a fair argument since it relies more on what you value.
>>
>>378680850
it was just a wacky sidequest, not an established part of the world's lore
>>
File: todd won.jpg (25KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
todd won.jpg
25KB, 500x303px
>>378672350
Implying Todd will ever let obsidian humiliate them by making better Fallout games
>>
>>378647014
I'm thinking of replaying F3 soon, is there a mod to make uniques look actually unique? I remember hating that shit.
>>
>>378654257
You have been consumed by it just read your own post.
> *tips fedora 360 moonwalk away*
>>
kill urself
>>
>>378686683
man that video of him moping after fallout 4 didn't win anything is great, such a fucking child
>>
>>378687573
kill urself as well
>>
>>378687604
No way.
>>
>>378681973
Maybe because all it has is an incomplete tutorial level, anon.
>>
>>378691034
What about it's engine?
>>
File: fuck_ncr.png (39KB, 379x418px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_ncr.png
39KB, 379x418px
>>
File: FNV_assault_carbine.png (1MB, 3000x900px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_assault_carbine.png
1MB, 3000x900px
How does it work? Space pirate magic?

Where's the charging handle? How does the magazine stay in? Where's the gas tube go? What the fuck is "5mm" and why is it not in 5.56?
>>
>>378693283
I think you might be autistic.
>>
>>378665375
i know what you mean, it's another shitty collect-a-thon games to turn garbage into items like dead island/dying light
i fucking hate those kinds of games
>>
File: combat_shotgun.jpg (65KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
combat_shotgun.jpg
65KB, 800x523px
>>378693283

Heck of a shotgun. :^)
>>
>>378693283
>What the fuck is "5mm"
apparently it's .22
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_mm_caliber
which makes it all the more bizarre
>>
File: John Smith.jpg (16KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
John Smith.jpg
16KB, 398x384px
Why do I want to try Fallout 4 even though I know I'm just going to hurt myself? Why do I like Todd so much even though his games are shit?
>>
>>378693283
none of the guns in fallout make any sense
>>
>>378693283
That gun is literally perfect, unlike the """""""shotgun""""""""" in Fallout 3. Stay mad and bad TEScuck
>>
File: 1495064247947.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1495064247947.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>378647246
can someone explain this meme to me? did todd personally ask /v/ to buy fallout 4 or something? what's with this randy pitchford level obsession?
>>
>>378647014
Because it retains a lot of the casualization introduced with Fallout 3, but since bethesda didnt make it people can say they like it
>>
>>378694524
old newsgroup logs where Todd was shilling Daggerfall
>>
>>378647014
Obvious b8.
>>
>>378694991
gonna need some pics
>>
>>378695105
nice arguments!
>>
File: 98490283.jpg (432KB, 1557x1546px) Image search: [Google]
98490283.jpg
432KB, 1557x1546px
>>378647246
STOP RIGHT THERE PLEBEIAN SCUM! Nobody performs any toddposts on my watch! I'm confiscating your stolen disguise, now pay your fine or it's off to jail.
>>
>>378647678
>>
Fallout New Vegas has Deus Ex syndrome. Every part of it is kinda shit, but it has a transcendent comfiness caused by the devs being weirdly ambitious.

If you don't get it, you don't get it.
>>
File: 094.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>378647014
I like you anon anon why don't you try out a real Fallout game haha no pressure or anything haha
>>
>>378696119
I've already played them. Both Fallout 1 and 2 are my favourite games.
>>
File: 4f8.jpg (25KB, 338x358px) Image search: [Google]
4f8.jpg
25KB, 338x358px
>>378696486

Anon, you bought Fallout 4 with DLC right? If not, we might have some problems....
>>
>>378696694
No, but I have followed the link in this video to download it for free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDFNcN1JYlE
>>
>>378696694
I'm waiting for GOTY, Todd. Your season pass price is bullshit.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.