[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>call GameStop >haha do you guys have battletoads? >"Instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

>call GameStop
>haha do you guys have battletoads?
>"Instead of looking for a fucking 20 year old game, maybe you should look for a fucking 20 year old girlfriend, you loser"
P-power to the players, r-right?
>>
i don't want a girlfriend older than me
>>
But 20 is too old
>>
>>378646623
Gamestop is still mad about being prank called over battletoads preorders.
>>
Battletoads is 26 years old.
>>
Those days were the best. I was in a Skype group calling Gamestop's in Hawaii.

YOU HAVE DIALED --
GAH MAY STOP
ON --
ONITIKUHUAUA BOULEVARD
>>
>worked at GameStop for 8 years
>some giggling faggot calls and asks if I have Battletoads in stock
>I get really excited and say, "Yes, actually someone just traded it in! Do you want me to hold it til you get here? It's $24.99. Do you have a PowerUp Rewards card? What's your name? I can look you up."
>"Oh.....haha, never mind, man, thanks."

Every single time. And every single time they stuttered like a fag and hung up in shame. Trolling customers was by far the best part of working there.
>>
>>378646623
>first day working at gamestop in around 2010
>white trash on all the meth asks for "Playstation Handles"
>trying to figure out what the shit
>he gets mad and says I'm being difficult on purpose
>tell him i've seen travel cases online but we don't have any here
>loses his shit
>turns out he wanted controllers
>for PS2
>>
>Girlfriend
Ew.
>>
File: jd5smaL.jpg (49KB, 505x400px) Image search: [Google]
jd5smaL.jpg
49KB, 505x400px
>If they were still Funcoland they totally would've had Battletoads

Icryeverytime
>>
File: Moral Choices.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Moral Choices.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
I've made a game out of Gamestop just to see how much credit I can amass before they call me out on shit.
>Go to Gamestop
>Buy random shit from 4/20 sale
>Buy Pokemon games
>Go over to Gamestop 2
>Buy more random shit from 4/20 sale.
>Buy more Pokemon games
>Go to Best Buy
>Buy niggerball games
>Go to Gamestop 3
>Trade in all that shit for $800, having only spent about $220 out of pocket, $160 of which was on last month's credit

So far, over several different accounts, I had about $15k built up over the years until two weeks ago they started to allow Amazon credit to be bought with trade credit, then it dipped down to $10k.

Help
>>
>>378648732
haha ebin droll :----DDDDD
>>
>>378649078
I hated dealing with fucking meth heads while in the service industry.
>>
>>378649574
>buy shit from GameStop
>trade it back in to GameStop for a profit
Pretty easy to tell you're lying.
>>
>>378649954
Nah, ex manager here, happens all the time. Autistic kids do it all the time because they are good with math.
>>
>>378649954
Oh son you don't even know.

I'll give you one random example of what I'm talking about:
Go look at the price of Pokemon Heart Gold on GS's website. Go look at the trade in value of it. Go look at current trade deals -- the one I like currently is the one for Rime on Switch. Oh look, 45 became 52.50 with PUR -- oh and don't forget your $5 coupon to offset having to put $5 down!

And that's not even trying too hard. Hard would be turning $15 at BB into $45, which is what Niggerball did.
>>
File: 20081031.gif (21KB, 600x251px) Image search: [Google]
20081031.gif
21KB, 600x251px
>>378646623
>>
>wanting a girl friend
honestly /v/, this meme has to fucking end, just pay a hooker or some shit
Having sex is not worth the trouble of having a GF, even though you love her for a while, the fucking instinct of a woman is to fuck you up on the long run, save yourself and nut to 2D, honest
>>
>>378650442
As someone who just makes a game out of it, I make sure to fill out your surveys for you.
>>
>>378650559
>just pay a hooker or some shit

that's illegal
>>
>>378650559

No one cares loser
>>
>>378650530
>>
>>378646623
>TFW OP is BTFO
>>
>>378646623
Some GameStop stores buy & sell retro
Perfectly acceptable question.
It's not even a bad game.
>>
>>378646623
>H-heh a-are you available?
>Beep beep beep
>>
>>378649203
Oh shit nigga I used to go to that exact one
>>
File: Rare_replay.jpg (44KB, 280x354px) Image search: [Google]
Rare_replay.jpg
44KB, 280x354px
>"D-do you have battle toads?"
>"Yeah senpai, got it right here."
>>
File: IMG_4501.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4501.png
126KB, 800x769px
>mfw I played Battletoads because I wanted to see what the whole meme was about, and it was actually fun as fuck
>>
>>378652679
yea dude i have many a fond memory playing it while i was younger, was one of my favorite vidyas
>>
>>378648732
i never got what was supposed to be funny about this meme shit

>hi store do you have game
>no
>HAHA EBIN TROLL THIS IS GOING ON YOUTUBE XD
>>
>>378646623
Remember; these faggots suck Randy Pitchford's dick.

The same randy pitchford who had an inside man at Turtle Rock Studios; making Evolve fail deliberately so they would get money for Stillborn and Bordermemes 3.

The game would of been literally perfect if he had not been involved.

There WAS an inside job. And this is why evolve had so many issues; especially the insane DLC scheme:

RANDY "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" PITCHFORK.
>>
>>378650559
>Having sex is not worth the trouble of having a GF
but having a gf is worth the trouble of sex
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.