[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has always had the game industry's best interest at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 30

File: fb-400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fb-400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>Has always had the game industry's best interest at heart
>Always wanted to keep gaming systems fresh and new, trying to push new ways to play games
>Games so unique and well designed you can enjoy alone or with your whole family, no edgy 'adults club' shit
>Never put politics into their games, never tried to win brownie points with any groups

>Universally shit on

Nintendo did nothing wrong.
>>
>>378643408
They have their own interests at heart. They're not some benevolent god, they're a business.
>Always wanted to keep gaming systems fresh and new, trying to push new ways to play games
True, even if it's not always successful
>Games so unique and well designed you can enjoy alone or with your whole family, no edgy 'adults club' shit
With the exception of the Platinum games they published, I guess so
>Never put politics into their games, never tried to win brownie points with any groups
Yep

Other than the first point, not bad bait.
>>
>>378643675
I think Iwata at least cared about the industry, or at least about the integrity of Nintendo and it cost them big.
>>
File: 1492658409825.gif (436KB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492658409825.gif
436KB, 339x338px
Nintendo are far better than most, but they are far from perfect.

>Want to keep making gimmick shit, no matter how entirely pointless and obtrusive it is
>Are absurdly protective of their IPs to the point where it makes Viacom look sane
>Treats a good chunk of their IPs like shit, Metroid, F-Zero, Star Fox, Wario, etc
>Are stupidly PC and love to censor games for no real reasons other than "THINK OF THE GODDAMN CHILDREN!!!!"
>>
>>378643675
>They have their own interests at heart. They're not some benevolent god, they're a business.
Not OP but Nintendo is a videogame-only business. It's the only one business that refuse to leave console market.
They have a need to keep videogaming industry healthy in order to survive.
Other companies act like turbo jews in comparison.

Don't forget that Nintendo was the slowest to introduce shit policies like DLC and paid online.

>With the exception of the Platinum games they published, I guess so
Same as above. They were the slowest to introduce edgelord shit.
>>
>>378644558
Didn't think of it like that. You're probably right.
>>
>>378644558
Nintendo was was also the slowest to have good online.

Nintendo has at the very least transitioned from "THE INTERNET IS THE DEVIL'S LAND" to "How do you do, fellow kids?"
>>
File: $500 of DLC.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
$500 of DLC.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
>Nintendo did nothing wrong
>>
>>378644306
>Want to keep making gimmick shit
Switch doesn't have any gimmicks
>>
File: 14123123.png (83KB, 258x255px) Image search: [Google]
14123123.png
83KB, 258x255px
>>378644306
Nintendo of Japan doesn't give a fuck about censors and just make what they

The problem is Nintendo of America and every major company has this problem

Want a example?
>Treehouse employee: People should ever localize games like Senran Kagura, it's not what the west wants and I can tell you what you should and shouldn't like
>NoJ: Let's do a project with them using HD rumble and see if it sells

Japan should nuke America back
>>
>>378644965
To be fair, that was Skylander's idea.
They shouldn't have copied it, granted, but companies will copy what works.
>>378645035
A portable console is indeed a gimmick. Also motion controls and HD rumble. Not as intrusive as the Wiimote, as pointless as 3D, or both ala Gamepad, but still a gimmick.
>>378645036
You're moving the goalposts. If NoA is being incompetent, NoJ should tell them to stop being incompetent. But NoJ is also out of touch with the American audience as well.
>>
>>378643675
>>378643983

Why wouldn't the industry's best interest be in their own best interest? Existing customers are repeat customers. How you can you expect to sell products if your industry has gone to shit?
>>
>>378645620
>motion controls
Already existed before. HD rumble is just an improvement of rumble. You're retarded.
>>
>>378645950
That doesn't make them not gimmicks.
>>
>>378646043
Yeah, it kinda does.
>>
>>378644842
To be fair, they're not wrong and a lot of Wii U owners and I'm not saying ALL, but many of them, even if they're privy to other services like Steam or PSN/XBL, will sing praises of how great an experience Miiverse is because of how it was able to take the "devil's land" out of it. Sure if you wanted to get your troll on, the strict ToS are a pain in the ass, but the thing is they managed to make a pleasant, kid-friendly place that anyone who isn't a misanthropic fuck could enjoy using even if they weren't a kid.

And no, Splatoon didn't need to have voice chat. God knows my anger would've traumatized several folks if it did.
>>
>>378644965
Not seeing anything wrong in that pic.

I own seven amiibo and have no regrets.
>>
>>378646274
No it doesn't. You could remove the motion controls and the HD rumble and it wouldn't change shit. It's a gimmick just as the touchpad and the share button on the PS4 controller is a gimmick.
>>
They used to be pretty good barring being assholes to third parties, but then got lazy AND greedy on top of some flat-out batshit insanity.
>>
>>378646472
Well, it works for games like arms, it enhances gameplay in games like Splatoon 2 which is easily better than the other shitty console shooters. Considering how useful and popular motion controls are I don't see why you wouldn't want to have it since it's optional. Comparing it to the touchpad which is just completely useless doesn't make any sense
>>
>>378646654
You could just have everything be controlled by... I don't know, the goddamn controller itself?
And the fact that it's entirely optional only proves my point that it's both pointless and a gimmick.
>>378646486
>>
>>378643983
Iwata was a fucking gift to this industry, both a brilliant programmer and an impeccably ethical businessman, and we treated him like shit. I'll never forget the utter shame over how his last month was spent apologizing and getting jeered because Nintendo's E3 2015 couldn't match the "hype" of Sony's that year (which in retrospect turned out to be a load of over-promised bullshit).
>>
>>378643408
Nintendo isn't universally shit on. It's not even universally shit on by /v/.

It would be closer to the truth to say that Nintendo is universally loved, and sales often reflect this. I'd wager that among gamers who own two or more platforms, including dedicated PCs, one of them is more likely to be a Nintendo than anything else.
>>
>>378646654
By that logic, the ability of the ds4 touchpad to be used as a mousepad makes it not a gimmick.
It doesn't work that way. Nintendo's motion aiming is a gimmick just like the touchpad. No excuses.
>>
>>378645620
About the only thing I'll diss about the Joycons is that IR sensor, because that thing is just fucking pointless. Aside from that, if motion controls are a gimmick, then fuck me, I like gimmicks.
>>
>>378646850
You really think Nintendo would give up motion controls just because you're autistic?
>>
File: FirePelvis.jpg (1MB, 1200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
FirePelvis.jpg
1MB, 1200x3000px
>>378643408
Sure thing bud. That's why nearly all developers jumped ship as soon as Sony stepped into the market and most never came back. It's not like Nintendo didn't have the most draconian policies ever that pissed off everyone that had to deal with them.

You mean mostly useless gimmicks? When the best games of each system end up being the ones that barely use that system's gimmick if at all, proving that the gimmick was completely worthless and doesn't enhance the game? Mario Galaxy sure as shit isn't known for its amazing star-collecting waggle mini game. And 3DS's last ever hardware revision completely drops the "3D" out of "3DS".
And of course let us not forgot about their last homeconsole, the WiiU, whose best games don't need to use the second screen, they mostly just force it in because of a contractual obligation, or they simply ignore like like Zelda BotW.

TL;DR The gimmicks never amount to anything and 90% of each system's best games don't even use the gimmick in any meaningful way, if at all.

Are you shitting everyone? NoA/NoE/Treehouse have quite "politicized" ahem... "localizations" of any game with a female humanoid in it. Be it botched FireEmblem translations, Xenoblade, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, so on and so forth.
>>
File: Oy+vey_9d77c0_5753034.jpg (48KB, 780x437px) Image search: [Google]
Oy+vey_9d77c0_5753034.jpg
48KB, 780x437px
>>378646903

>Iwata was a fucking gift to this industry,
>>
>>378647002
>>378647069
I'm not saying it's an inherent bad gimmick, or that gimmicks are bad. The analog stick was a fucking gimmick. But they are gimmicks.
>>
>>378646903
died to cancer, fitting end to a cancerous period of Nintendo

thanks god Kimishima is here to put things in order
>>
>>378646654
>ARMS
Arguably.
>Splatoon
Sticks are preferred on a shooter.

Motion controls should be optional - not everyone can use them, many prefer not to.
>>
>>378646903
>impeccably ethical

>DLC
>amiibo
>Season Passes
>Smash Bros. demo turned into an e-mail marketing tool

Yeah, no.
>>
>>378647306
They're old so they're standard now. Wii was a gimmick because it was new.
>>378647340
>Sticks are preferred on a shooter.
Laughable.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 485x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 485x1024px
>>378643408
Their #1 interest is profit and always has been. This holds true for every big name company. There's a reason Amiibos exist, paid online exists, Zelda DLC exists, corners were cut with the Switch (use an app on your smart device for chat please), a limited edition console gets released twice a year, a remodel cycle (there's like 5 3DS's), and their target demographic are children so that they remain loyal through adulthood.

If you want more proof, look at accessory pricing, exclusion of a charger for certain DS models, technologically inferior product for every generation (it's cheaper to make and make games for), their restrictive "account" system, and handling of their IPs that don't just print money.

Nintendo has remained consistant. Anyone who "loves" them is either oblivious or has no friends. Or doesn't mind having Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>378643408
people who hate on Switch don't want to accept portable is the future.

I didn't want to accept it initially because of the performance trade off that makes necessary.

But then I realized that it isn't a trade off because of implied limitations of form factor making large resolutions unnecessary, ease of access making games much easier to find time to play, and storage mediums not needing to compromise on actual game size.

Not to mention in another generation these portable console WILL be as powerful as current-gen home consoles.

Having a Switch in my backpacks is a godsend for killing time at a whim.

And when i'm at home and not playing Switch i'll be on my Gaming PC, with SLi Titans, that fucking kills any PS4 or XO.

But honestly I probably play the Switch more, or at least did until I clock 100 hours in BoTW, and will definitely continue to do when the Switch has more than one killer game.
(party games don't count)

Switch haters are just uncomfortable with the threat a future in portable console poses to their concept of what a video games machine is.

But seriously, the Switch is fucking awesome, it just needs some actual games, like COD and Far Cry.

>inb4 too underpowered for AAA

It is literally more powerful than any 7th gen home console.

There is no reason for it to not have current gen games
>>
File: Hahahahaha.gif (994KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Hahahahaha.gif
994KB, 500x277px
>>378647126
Let's be entirely real here and say the only reason TMS was ever brought up as a talking point for censorship is because like Fire Emblem as a whole, the series is fucking horrid waifushit and there's nothing actually worth taking about when it comes to this series.
It's basically Nintendo's neptunia.

If the game wasn't censored no one would have cared about it, because the people that wanted a SMT FE crossover got idolshit instead.
>>
>>378643983
Iwata was a shit head. He was a good programmer but horrible at everything else. He's responsible for not having main title Mario at launch along with the lowest selling consoles. GameCube had lowest imported titles, Wii had lowest attachment rate, wiiu should of been the switch and shortest life span, never got 3rd party back. Luckily he died because the switch is doing it right an attracting 3rd party with cheap ass dev kits. Nintendo is way better now
>>
>>378647564
>Metroidfag whining about Nintendo
Like pottery.
>>
>>378647126
>Are you shitting everyone? NoA/NoE/Treehouse have quite "politicized" ahem... "localizations" of any game with a female humanoid in it.
Actual Nintendo has nothing to do with that. Treehouse etc claim that they need to alter a game so they can make a quick buck. Nintendo doesnt know anything outside of Japan so they believe it and pay the bill.
>>
>>378647461
Console shooter, obviously. Years and years of Halo and CoD with sticks, no one cared. KB+M is still the best, but that's generally only ever used on PC.
>>
>>378647126
Pretty much this, Nintendo is just as bad if not worse than the other two, if they're hated it's because good reasons also I might add that they mishandle their IPs by either ignoring them or going against the fanbase wishes just for the sake of "creativity" or "innovation" one of the most blatant examples is Star Fox 0 a game that might been fine if it weren't because the abhorrent control scheme requiring the wiiu pad to play it
>>
>>378647461
yeah i would rather play with sticks than waggles for any online shooters
>>
File: H2x1_Amiibo_main.jpg (645KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
H2x1_Amiibo_main.jpg
645KB, 2000x1000px
>>378643408
Fuck you.
>>
>>378647781
>>378647859
Completely clueless. See, this is why nobody takes you seriously. I've never even used it before I tried it with Splatoon 2 and it's superior to sticks any day of the week. Same thing for aiming it with bows in BotW, sticks is simply too slow.
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.png (324KB, 1030x562px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.png
324KB, 1030x562px
>>378647776
>It's not Nintendo's fault!
>Just a division of Nintendo!
>>
File: TMS_01.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TMS_01.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>378647126
Kira chaps look bad I'm kinda glad they changed that.
>>
>>378647136
I stand by it. Of all the big industry execs, Iwata was as far from "jewy" as you could get. You may hate him for "le casuals and waggle" but the man was fucking honest as Abe.

Of course, if you're one of the people who doesn't even follow Nintendo stuff and still likes to ignorantly fling shit at them because "lol fuck Nintendo", I can see why you'd immediately assume he's just another Riccitiello or Kotick.
>>
>>378647996
haha i have ten of them so they are ok hahaha
>>
>acting as if a faceless corporation that only wants to make a profit is your friend
>>
>>378647996
you don't have to buy any of them
>>
waggle was a mistake
>>
>>378648113
no they are the savior of gaming

i adore them
>>
>>378648103
>but the man was fucking honest as Abe.
>the DS won't replace the gba
>we wont have DLC or mobile games
This guy is right
>>378648113
You people are idiots for believing in a company who only sees you as disposable income
>>
>>378647328
The Iwata era was my favorite Nintendo era, and I stand by both the Wii and Wii U. If that makes me cancer too, then so fucking be it. I'm not exactly concerned with what the irate fucknugget that constitutes your average "true gamer" thinks of me.
>>
>>378648113
>Implying making a profit is bad
kys m8
>>
>another thread where a fanboy got offended in a different thread so he made this one to vent out his victim complex
Nintendo is a video game company, not your pal.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 531x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 531x600px
>>378647605
As someone who has owned a 3DS/Vita since launch, portability has its place. But what kills the gaming experience for a lot of full scale games is immersion. If you're at home, with a good headset and little distraction, you're going to get a lot more out of that single player game than playing it in public and in small chunks. It's true that you can get way more play time in via portable, and thus clear more games, but even Nintendo knows the pacing portable promotes inherently.

Look at Zelda. Hundreds of bite-sized puzzles called shrines. That wasn't an aesthetic, that was to accommodate how people play games on the go.

Basically a TL;DR: portable is good for burst, but nothing beats the atmosphere and intimacy of a home experience. Easy example: Try playing a horror game on the go.

Now the other argument: it's a portable and a home console

It's a strong portable device and a weak home console. So you won't get modern third party games as ports. You'll get 3DS ports like MHXX, sure, but you're not going to get COD/Farcry because of development costs and the fact that no Nintendo fan would buy those games. Wanting them is perplexing.
>>
>>378647686
depends on the game you play. i am a fan of the series but i haven't played any game post-FE11. i have heard that all the new ones are full of waifu shit but as far as i'm concerned, most FE stories and dialogue shouldn't even be bothered with since they're mostly shit and the series as far as i've played it is pretty much all about gameplay.
>>
>>378643408
Nintendo died when soon after Yamauchi stepped down.
>>
>>378648327
Where was that ever implied in that post, retard?
>>
>>378648327
>I'm fine with a company squeezing every cent out of me and then throw me aside when they're done
>>
>>378646313
I never really had that experience. Miiverse is just full of dumb children who know nothing about games.
>>
>>378647746
Sorry. Picture unrelated. I'm a fan of the series and couldn't care less if it died. Refute (1) point in that post. It's impossible.
>>
>>378648327

Why did feel the need to strawman a simple post?
>>
>>378643408
>Sells NES ROMs for $5 and N64 ROMs for $10
>Shit quality ROMs; NES games are especially awful looking
>Have to re-buy on separate consoles
>Sony sells PS1 and PS2 ISOs for $5 and $10
>Great quality; just below the best unofficial emulator
>One purchase works across multiple platforms
>Have to re-buy on PS4 but textures are upscaled and look pretty good
Nintendo is far more jewish about their emulated games than any other company, by far. Virtual Console requires a significant price drop but it's never going to happen because Nintenbros will literally eat shit.
>>
>>378643408
It's mostly jealousy.
Jealousy because they are one of the oldest companies still making consoles, jealousy because their games are often well received, jealousy because the fanbase stongly enjoys their products, jealousy because once every two gens or so they print money, jealousy because they have always been invincible in the handheld market.

Some people simply can't accept something postive to happen to a company they don't like. They wish those things would happen with their favourite company. But they don't happen, hence the jealousy.
>>
File: Gravity Icecream 2.webm (3MB, 570x556px) Image search: [Google]
Gravity Icecream 2.webm
3MB, 570x556px
>>378647686
way to ignore every other example I gave.
Nintendo's agressive censorship policies go way back to NES. You should read up on them and how they frustrated many companies even back then.

>>378647776
They DO cleary know about it. And each continental branch has a lot of influence, more than you're giving them credit for. Sega of america alone pretty much fucked Sega's chances in the console market for example.

NoA/NoE's marketing, distribution and localization responsibilities have a way bigger impact on their markets than whatever Nintendo japan can do. If NoA says "fuck it, this game is niche and will be sold only digitally" they basically just doomed that IP for the west, even though Nin. Japan went through the effort of making a contract with a 3rd party to make the game and whatnot.

NoA is DEFINITELY responsible for Treehouse. They ARE part of it. That's as stupid as saying that Sony's youtube channel and their little "Underground" program, their event presentors that go to E3, or Destiny2's reveal, etc. They all belong to Sony EU/NA and if they fuck up the higher ups will know. Treehouse has had a lot of attention over the years, NoA/E know PERFECTLY well what they are doing and they like it, which is why Treehouse is allowed to continue their shit practices. Stop being delusional.

I also included pic related for no particular reason. It's just a T-rated 1st party Sony game for comparison. I'm sure a LOT of 13 year olds got TRAUMATIZED by Kat's hard nipples, but the paladins over NoA/NoE would've totally kept the nipples if this was a 1st party Nintendo game, I'm sure they'd go beyond the call of duty to stop those Treehouse uncontrolled SAVAGES from censoring the game!

>>378647797
Oh fuck I had already forgotten about Starfox0.
>>
>>378644558
>Other companies act like turbo jews in comparison.

Exactly. Sony and Microsoft are leeches that have a vested interest in making publishes sell high volume. Nintendo has a vested interest in keeping game development sustainable.
>>
>>378643408
>Nintendo did nothing wrong.
The Wii U scam.
>>
>>378648001
Well I never played Splatoon before the Splatoon 2 Testfire, and played with the Gyro at first. Got sick of the jittering screen and lack of results even with axis settings changed and just switched to sticks. Started doing better.

Neither of our goddamn anecdotes proves a thing, you idiotic chode.

Console players have played countless hours of shooters with sticks. Therefore, if you want to make a console shooter, do not design your game around motion controls but do let it be an option in the event that someone really could use them well.

Mario Kart Wii made motion controls optional, well-received.
SF643D did this, well-received.
Splatoon did this, well-received.
Star Fox Zero did not do this, bombed.
MK8/D did this, well-received.

You are on the wrong side of history and the debate, here. And that's why Splatoon 2 and ARMS have motion controls optional.
>>
>>378643408
i know this is bait thread but i'm appalled by the fact no-one while eating it up noticed that nintendo literally built its name in america through pandering to christians and censoring the fuck out of their games
>>
>>378648472
You act like Nintendo does that but no other company dies.
>>
>>378648321
inferiority or victim complex
>>
>>378648597
>Nintendo drones filters to Nintenbros
Heh, that's funny.
>>
>>378648610
The same thing could be applied to Microsoft and Sony

>>378648786
But they do the thing is Nintendo fans make it seem like they do it out of charity when some of their practices make EA blush
>>
File: 1495767385213.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495767385213.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>378647564
>Their #1 interest is profit and always has been. This holds true for every big name company. There's a reason Amiibos exist, paid online exists, Zelda DLC exists, corners were cut with the Switch (use an app on your smart device for chat please), a limited edition console gets released twice a year, a remodel cycle (there's like 5 3DS's), and their target demographic are children so that they remain loyal through adulthood.
Most of these were breed some other companies being scummy. If Nintendo really wanted to make profits, then they would have given us DLC, paid online, and more a long time ago. If anything, blame the market itself.
>If you want more proof, look at accessory pricing, exclusion of a charger for certain DS models, technologically inferior product for every generation (it's cheaper to make and make games for), their restrictive "account" system, and handling of their IPs that don't just print money.
For the chargers, they've actually changed that and are going for the standard Android charger style. And the online issues have just been Nintendo's severe waryness to venture towards the internet.
They've gotten way better, not perfect, but you can obviously tell that they're adapting. The removal of the region lock as a huge step in the right direction
>Nintendo has remained consistant. Anyone who "loves" them is either oblivious or has no friends. Or doesn't mind having Stockholm Syndrome.
Nice projecting my man.
>>
>>378647996
>>378644965
Fuck you guys. Seriously. I always bought videogame character figurines even before amiibo.
It was the very first time that merchandise I bought did something better than just collecting dust on a shelve.

Also it's not like you could find Cap. Falcon or Fox figurines easily before Amiibo.
>>
>>378644965
I don't really have much of an issue with Amiibo, they are just overpriced.
>>
>>378648491
Two things. First, that may be more true for more popular titles, but even then you can often find some quality and clever content, and the smaller games especially tend to have more mature users who can be very helpful and may even have regulars pop up. I've actually had Miiverse users help me with a difficult section once or twice.

Second,

>dumb children who know nothing about games.

You know, there's nothing wrong with that. Gaming as a whole isn't "internet gamer culture". You don't have to be 18+ and then "lurk moar" for at least two years before using Miiverse, and you shouldn't have to. Gaming doesn't just belong to people like us. Let the stupid kids be stupid kids. If you played video games as a kid, then you were the same way once. No one is a "salty vet" from birth.
>>
>>378648709
This is a really biased post, Sony and Microsoft have been on the lead for years and the industry is just as healthy as it ever was if shit games surface it's because the greedy devs like Activision and EA who found a market to exploit
>>
>>378648996
>The same thing could be applied to Microsoft and Sony
Never said it doesn't. Except for the handheld thing. You can't really apply that to those two.
>>
>>378649127
If you enjoy them as merchandise, fine. No lie, I (and probably many of us) have the complete Smash line as display pieces that look like the Trophy Hoard.

But when we complain about amiibo, it's how they're used as physical DLC/paywalls from game content.
>>
File: A0NYfCz.jpg (1MB, 1912x3128px) Image search: [Google]
A0NYfCz.jpg
1MB, 1912x3128px
>>378644558

>backwards compatibility
>4~ year life spans
>outdated as fuck hardware
>overpriced console relative to hardware
>forgetting what they did to developers when they had a monopoly

Nintendo don't act like the jews they used to be because they can't.

They're irrelevant in the console market and until the Switch hits 15 million sales with no signs of slowing down, that won't change
>>
>>378648774
Stop moving your hands so much.
>>
>>378649259
>the smaller games especially tend to have more mature users
"The smaller games"? What the hell do you mean by this? Shit like funky barn?
>>
>>378647728
Kimishima is literally just following Iwata's exact plan with the Switch.
>>
As someone who hates overtly sexualized games for the sake of sexualization, I could give less of a shit if they change the characters designs to make them look less like dumb sluts, or remove autistic features like the touching """""minigame"""" in FE. Weebs can go fuck themselves. But then you dramatically ruin the impact of a story or a lesson because of censorship, I.E Vivian being trans, or a villain holding a gun, then it's too far.
>>
>>378648774
ALL top Splatoon players use motion controls. Not that I follow comp very closely, but at least in Splatoon 1, motion was considered the far superior method to stick and any serious player will tell you "use the gyro, it's far more responsive and precise in the long run". I don't have a Switch so I don't know if they fucked the motion in Splatoon 2, but motion has the potential to be superior to sticks when done right.

And on the subject of ARMS, I know a big gaming site recently did a poll after the Testpunch and asking what people preferred. About ten-thousand users weighed in and it was just about neck-and-neck. Motion is starting to be accepted more and more as a serious control scheme these days. Maybe people finally came around after using motion controls in VR and thinking, "hey, this is actually pretty slick."
>>
>>378649383
Funny that most of these are still handled miles better than both Sony and Microsoft.
>>
>>378643983
>I think Iwata at least cared about the industry, or at least about the integrity of Nintendo and it cost them big.

He definitely did. I remember a quote about how much he disliked AAA games because of the pressure and sheer amount of work required of the developers, that a flop could threaten the life of a studio. He definitely valued the well being of developers over profits, which is why Nintendo had be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the HD era.
>>
>>378649875
Except that's a lie, you know there's something wrong when Microsoft is the only one who still remembers BC is a thing
>>
>>378649504
You really are ignorant. You lost the argument, so you'd rather attack me and chose not to hear a word I said instead.
You're a sorry human being, and you need to reevaluate your attitude.

The majority of people don't want motion controls either for personal preference or for very good reasons.

Deal with it.
>>
>>378649713
>haha I'm a dumb gay faggot look at me ew no women ewwww cover it up cover it up eww not mah gun tho guns can't take muh gunz
>>
>>378649986
Microsoft's BC is handled like absolute shit.
>>
>>378649801
>>378648774
does splatoon2 gyro aiming now work vertically or is it still only horizontally?
>>
>>378650082
At least they have it, Nintendo and Sony will twist your arm for you to rebuy games you already owned
>>
>>378649801
That's because Splatoon has large targets. It's a Baby's First Shooter, though there's nothing wrong with that as it's certainly fun.

Now try motion controls with a shooter that requires a great deal of precision. Let's see what THOSE feedback percentages look like.
>>
>>378649320
To be fair, the "paywall" thing is rare and was only done in a truly scummy way once, in Splatoon 1. Smash 4 and Splatoon 2 are examples of far better amiibo implementation, letting you use the figures as pseudo-memory cards and having features that actually fit to the "toys to life" mantra, such as Smash 4's AI partner and Splatoon 2's "Inkopolis buddy". Sure, analogues of those options already exist, but this is a way to use the figure as one that's feels more like your own unique version.
>>
>>378650162
It always worked both ways
>>
>>378650185
What. Both the Wii U and 3DS had BC. Same with Wii and DS. Switch is the only exception of the last gens.
>>
File: tumblr_niiqyi45yO1qe65ydo1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niiqyi45yO1qe65ydo1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x351px
>>378650078
>Titties are great even though they serve no real purpose to the plot and are literally just there for shallow marketing and fan service
I don't like shallow violence either, but shallow sex appeal is arguably worse.
>>
>>378650286
wtf stop lying
>>
>>378650228
So you mean using the Wii remote for cod?
>>
>>378649601
What was in my mind while I was typing that was actually FAST Racing NEO. Smaller and indie games that tend to be eShop exclusives also tend to have very dedicated and reasonably mature communities. Miiverse tips have helped me shave off lap times in the past in terms of the former.
>>
>>378643408
>>Has always had the game industry's best interest at heart

My negro, what? When Nintendo had a death grip on the gaming industry (circa until 1990ish), they were video-game hitler. They would treat 3rd-party like sub-humans, impose horrible policies and fucked them over for money.

Even today they are still ass backwards assholes copy-righting anything that mentions them. They just started getting a bit better recently because they lost a shit ton of money, and now that they got hit in the wallet, they are trying to see what is wrong.
>>
>>378650302
And? Sony had it with the PS3 and now they don't, the xbone is the only current generation system to have BC and honestly that's sad
>>
>>378650501
Oh, I never really played that.
In my experience even the niche games like Xenoblade X are full of dumb kids. And of course that's fine, it's just not a community I would want to be a part of
>>
File: 1486019408031.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1486019408031.png
12KB, 243x243px
>>378650228
>Squid Kids are larger targets than full grown adults
It would make more sense to say that Splatoon has smaller arenas.
>>
>>378649986
Excuse you? At the start of eighth gen, NINTENDO was the only one who had any BC out of the box, let alone full BC. Wii U could play the entire Wii library from the very beginning, whereas Xbone had to gradually introduce support via per-title software emulation (but at least they are) and PS4 has literally zero BC to this day. People love to forget the things the Wii U did right in regards to the other two and then turn around and say, "Wii U didn't have that feature or whatever!" when in fact it fucking DID.

Now, if you're ragging on Switch not having BC (and hence all the Wii U remasters), then I agree with you. I still think Switch should've been more of a Wii U "Neo" instead of them making it a fully separate platform.
>>
>>378650517
Let's actually be real for a moment.
What 3rd party in this day and age isn't sub-human?
Capcom, Namco, Konami, Atlus, Valve, and Sega are all fucking horrible companies.
>>
>>378648321
>nugget
>>
>>378650817
It still doesn't change the fact that Nintendo used its death grip on the industry to hold it down under its heel by being incredible assholes to everyone who didn't get on their knees and sucked their mushroom.
>>
>>378650458
I dunno - I don't play shooters at all, really, so I don't know which ones require precision.

>>378650601
They're certainly bulkier. The hitboxes are wider and Splatoon's guns don't fire in the same spot every time (the Chargers are probably the exception to all of this). Other shooters (as you mentioned) have the targets at greater distances, too.
>>
>>378650228
Can't the same thing about "large targets" be said about them being easier to hit with sticks as well (and let's not forget that sticks often use aim assist to slow your aim as you get closer to the "bullseye")? Motion is still considered the better method despite the two having an equal playing field. It's not like the characters get bigger when you use gyro compared to when you don't.
>>
>>378650906
I don't blame them. Because now they have free reign to be some of the biggest cancers of the industry.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>378650817
If they became sub-human it's because their own volition also you're comparing those modern companies with their old sekves
>>
>>378643408
Gunpei, Iron-Fist Yamauchi, and Iwata did but no-one else.
True. Until the Switch introduce capacitive interface.
This is true. NIntendo is the only one that actually "gets" what games are.
Actually true until the Switch, again with the capacitive interface.

>>378643983
This. Iwata was too pure for the industry. The Wii U like the Dreamcast was avant-garde and should have by all means taken this gen. Unfortunately, NoA and their investors held them back from making games that took advantage of those strengths. Iwata was out of his time.
>>
>>378651009
All companies are cancer in one way or another you have to be a fool to be believe so otherwise
>>
>>378651063
Honestly, out of all of them, Capcom was the only decent one.
>>
>>378650828
You've never heard the term "fucknugget" before?
>>
>>378643408
Might as well pour acid on your eyes to test out if you can actually be more blind than you are now.

Dumb nintendo poster.
>>
File: 1494596264741.png (1MB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494596264741.png
1MB, 1190x595px
>>378643408
that was true until the wii came along. now their business model is releasing scams, shovelware, toys, gimmicks, and high profit margin coin flips into the marketplace hoping it becomes a meme. no games in sight.
>>
>>378651167
I disagree
>>
>>378648472
You say that like they aren't providing you a product. If they give me a video game for every money I give them, that's called normal capitalism.
>>
>>378643983
He did. Nintendo is a business, but I really do think the majority of people there care about the good of the industry. Just look at how Miyamoto spends his time at E3 playing games with fans. They love games, and that's why their games are so good.
>>
>>378651305
Going by your post I guess EA never did nothing wrong since they have always offered me something for money
>>
The fact that such a jaded company can manage to look good when comparing cancer like Ubisoft, Capcom, Konami, Square Enix, and Microsoft really goes to show how terrible this market is right now.
>>
>>378651207
no
it sounds fucking hilarious
>>
>>378650917
Well with remote sick for turning honestly but you could shoot from a little off screen and they wouldn't be able to tell. I guess come down to how fast your reflexes are and how steady you can hold the remote.
>>
And let's be clear, yes, companies want to make a profit, but there are ways to make profit that are still ethical and provide the customer a satisfactory purchase without being a total fuckstick about it.

Nintendo, while they have certainly made some fuckups in the past, have historically been very good about just providing you a product you're happy to pay for.
>>
>>378649214
If you look at them as collectable figures that happen to have a minor effect in your game as a bonus, than they're not
>>
>>378650807
To be fair, the switch is as incapable of backwards compatibility with previous consoles as the Gamecube was. They're taking advantage of the cartridge format to allow for a mobile form factor, not so they can just shirk backwards compatibility.
>>
>>378643408

Drink your Milkie, nintenbro, It'll be okay
>>
>>378651592
>have historically been very good about just providing you a product you're happy to pay for.
That's a really subjective thing to say
>>
>>378651441
It's your choice as a consumer to decide whether or not a product is worth your money, and at least for me Nintendo DLC delivers on that value a very large amount of the time.
>>
File: IMG_5212.jpg (38KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5212.jpg
38KB, 412x430px
>>378648713
>Mario 3D world
>Zelda games
>pikmin
>smash
>Splatoon
>bayonetta

Nigger, what scam. The Wii U was a great console
>>
>>378650998
Better by what standard? In that it might not have auto-aim, sure. But the motion tracking isn't accurate to real life whether because of the tech, communication interference, lack of physical weight/interaction, FOV limitations, etc.

As far as target size, yes, that is true that the sticks would have better hit rates as well, but that doesn't mean that they will both perform equally as well on smaller and more precise targets. For all the reasons listed above.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 800x800px
>>378648998
Everything you said is based on your assumptions, whereas everything listed there is a hard fact. You'd think they followed what other companies did, because that's just the way the world works yeah? It's just that they could not get away with charging like other companies did, for an online infrastructure that was nonexistent and vastly inferior. Now it's barely there, so they're barely charging.

>they've gotten way better
No, they haven't. They didn't wake up one morning and think "let me just include a charger now". That's like a rapist saying "I guess I'll stop now." Doesn't change the past.

You're quite apologetic. A company that did all of these things, and wasn't named Nintendo, would get shat on nonstop. Even Microsoft hasn't fully recovered from their attempt with always online, no used games, Kinect bullshit. But Nintendo?
>why haven't you bought a Switch yet?
At least 3 threads per day. Sad really.

>projecting
Nice argument. Seems like you have Stockholm Syndrome friendo.
>>
Is there even a point in arguing negative points about Nintendo? Don't get me wrong I really like them but everytime a thread like this gets posted some anons raise some valid points regarding Nintendo poor business ethics and everytime someone always replies "lol no that's wrong they don't do that" or something along those lines?
>>
>people are still trying to salvage this has-been company

Holy shit, you people are like those indonesian folks who don't bury their dead and instead keep the corpses already and treat them as if they were still alive. Let it go already, it's been over two decades since Nintendo had the SNES and those days are never coming back. People have been born, grew up and became adults that are now working/graduating/have lost their virginity way before you and you still keep clinging on this ghost. It's time to go the last stage of grief already.
>>
>>378651739
True, at least there's a reason for it this time, but it still fucking hurts. The base Xbone and PS4 get to keep getting support by nature of being the same thing as their upgraded forms without the extra bells and whistles, but Wii U just gets fucking left in the dust in the wake of the Switch, and I really do like that thing.

It'd hurt less if at least digital purchases could carry between the two. One thing Nintendo really needs to get in gear on is cross-buy.
>>
>>378648364
>So you won't get modern third party games as ports
lol
>>
>>378652370
corpses around*
>>
>>378651573
Sure, there's the "practice" element to it, too. Obviously not everyone that's played console shooters heretofore have practiced to a great extent with motion controls.

The core of my case against motion controls-only still stands, though.
>>
>>378643408

Really? You're still saying that after amiibos, paid online, and the absurd amount of DLC they shove into every Fire Emblem? Nintendo is out to make money first and foremost, the only reason they weren't as greedy a few years ago is because they were "behind the times".
>>
>>378652318
That's because the people who say that aren't human but brainwashed drones who believe the company they support can't never do wrong
>>
>>378652372
Probably, but they also dramatically changed the switch's internals to make it easier to develop for. Honestly, I have trouble blaming them. So few people bought the Wii U that MK8 Deluxe is selling as if it were a new game altogether.
>>
>>378652225
I disagree. I actually follow the different types of motion tech rather closely, and motion as a whole is far more accurate and reliable than you give it credit for. We've come a long way from the base Wiimote; even the Wiimote Plus was a major upgrade.

t. I own a Razer Hydra.
>>
>>378643408
Fuck off corporate shill
>>
File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
>>378643408
>>
>>378647728
>should of

and your opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>378652402
>Puyo Tetris
>Isaac
>Shovel Knight
>2 Wii U ports

Really makes you think about these next Gen multiplats
>>
File: Panty Anarchy (2853).jpg (647KB, 1282x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Panty Anarchy (2853).jpg
647KB, 1282x1080px
>>378652294
>Everything you said is based on your assumptions, whereas everything listed there is a hard fact.
Okay bud.
>You'd think they followed what other companies did, because that's just the way the world works yeah?
Uh, yes? People copy what sells all the time.
>No, they haven't. They didn't wake up one morning and think "let me just include a charger now". That's like a rapist saying "I guess I'll stop now." Doesn't change the past.
That's fucking retarded. Of course they've gotten better. They got rid of their shitty chargers and are supporting chargers literally everybody owns. And they removed the region lock. They also have a gimmick that's not intrusive as fuck.
>You're quite apologetic. A company that did all of these things, and wasn't named Nintendo, would get shat on nonstop.
That's wrong. >Even Microsoft hasn't fully recovered from their attempt with always online, no used games, Kinect bullshit.
I called them out on this because it was fucking retarded. Just as I shat on the Wii U for having the game pad, and the Wii for having the Wiimote. Just because I have issues with a company doesn't mean I hate them with a passion like an autist.
>At least 3 threads per day. Sad really. I didn't even bring up the switch. And I actually haven't bought it, purely because it has no games that interest me at all.
>>projecting
>Nice argument. Seems like you have Stockholm Syndrome friendo.
Nice insult
>>
>>378643408
>>Has always had the game industry's best interest at heart

Nintendo admits they only care about their own company and don't give a shit about the rest of the industry.
>>
>>378650325
>shallow sex appeal is arguably worse

Why?
>>
>>378652450
Fair enough but I will say something motion control get dismissed too quickly sometimes but I do think there should option for regular control.
>>
>>378643408
>Makes new IP only once in a blue moon
>Released 'new' 3ds part way through gen, users forced to upgrade or no new games
>New 3ds doesn't come with charger, for a fucking proprietary port
>Endlessly rehashed sequels with the same characters
>Refuses to discount games even years after release
>Treats third party devs like shit
>Literal shit online system
>Upcoming online system is paid and forces users to use a fucking smartphone app for party chat
>Worst ""free"" gifts of all the pair online systems
They've done the same shit and worse of all the companies

And second of all, /v/ sucks Nintendo's dick. The nintenbros here massively outnumber every other group
>>
>>378652509
Many of us Nintendo fans are still against paid online, but what can we do about it? It was inevitable after people gobbled it up when Sony added it to the PS4.

At least Switch is still the cheapest of the three by a wide margin, but yeah, I'm not happy about it in the slightest.
>>
>>378653270
Not really. There's tons of Nintendo haters everywhere. Ironically most of them seem to want Nintendo to fail only so they can play their games.
>>
>>378653205
It's really alienating if you don't have bottom barrel shit taste. Do you like all the fujo pandering that's ramped up in the past 5 years?
>>
>>378653205
Sex appeal can't be used as a gameplay element.
>>
>>378653270
>or no new games
Ah yes, snes games and xenoblade.
>>
>>378653419
>There's tons of Nintendo haters everywhere
Yeah there is, but Nintendo also has by far the biggest group of fans here, and it makes sense. The majority of /v/ are Americans who grew up with the snes or n64.
>>
>>378653679
The majority of /v/ wasn't alive when the n64 came out.
>>
>>378653495
>Do you like all the fujo pandering that's ramped up in the past 5 years?

That depends on what examples you can give.
>>
>>378653679
This might be shocking but the N64 and SNES are old as fuck, grandpa. People grew up with the Wii and DS by now.
>>
>>378653543
Oh ho ho you'd be surprised
>>
>>378653270
How many game new 3ds exclusive? couldn't you still play most of the game without upgrading¿
>>
>>378653837
In a way that isn't forced.
>>
>>378653982
What games force eye candy down your throat?
>>
>>378645620
>A portable console is indeed a gimmick.

No. That's absolutely retarded. The Switch's gimmick is that you can detach the joycons. Nothing else about it is gimmicky and its a good gimmick anyways.
>>
>>378653893
Off the top of my head:

Xenoblade 3D
Binding of Isaac
All SNES VC

Hyrule Warriors Legends isn't NN3DS exclusive but it might as well be, it runs like absolute ass on the old model, 3D on or not.
>>
>>378654291
>its a good gimmick anyways.
No it's fucking not. The switch would have been better if the portable controls were permanently attached and it came with a pro style controller by default for docked play
>>
>>378654578
>and it came with a pro style controller by default
And raise the price to insane levels? Many people are going to buy the Switch as a portable and basically never use a controller. For them it'd be a waste of money
>>
>>378654570
Wow two ports and VC that's already on fucking everything!
It's totally enough insensitive to buy the New 3DS!
>>
>>378653812
Fuccboi Link, the past 6 final fantasies, really any jrpg that isn't pedobait, Castlevania post SotN, and MGS off the top of my head. It's not really a thing most guys even notice but it's the same thing in essence.
>>
>>378654578
You may not see it, but the fact that each Joycon can become its own controller is a big fucking deal. Being able to have a 2P experience on the go with one system is a major eye-catcher to people that experience it.
>>
>>378654291
>The Switch's gimmick is that you can detach the joycons.

It's a tablet you can plug into your TV. That's the gimmick.
>>
>>378654789
To be fair, there really isn't much of a reason to buy the NN3DS if you already have the standard model, but as someone who owns both, it's enough of an experience upgrade that I would recommend people who own neither get the NN3DS. The improved 3D is a major step up in and of itself, and yes, I (and many others) actually play with it on.
>>
>>378654801
So, what's the problem exactly?
>>
>>378643408
>nintenbroters believe this
>>
>>378655102
I don't like anime tiddy and I don't like fujoshit. It isn't hot and it isn't funny so it has no value and is annoying. Maybe getting laid changes a man, who knows?
>>
>>378654732
>And raise the price to insane levels?
That controller shouldn't be $70 in the first place.

>Many people are going to buy the Switch as a portable and basically never use a controller.
Source?
>>
>>378654732
The cost of including a real controller will be far lower than the extra cost of making the joy cons detachable (batteries, connectors, rail mechanism, joycon holder thing, etc)

Even if it was more expensive, couldn't Nintendo absorb some of the cost? The other manufacturers sell hardware at a loss to make it better value for consumers, on the other hand Nintendo only cares about the profit
>>
>>378655515
Then play different games? Not everything can (or should) appeal to everyone.
>>
>>378654807
One player could use the switch, one player uses the pro controller, still the same two player experience on the go apart from now there's no desk stand
>>
>>378643408
>edgy
how old are you my dude?
>>
>>378654846
It's a console with a screen on it. That's not a "gimmick", that's just "a console with a screen on it". You faggots are overthinking this.
>>
>>378656105
It's called the "Switch" for a reason, anon.
>>
Nintendo is the Apple of gaming.
>>
File: BlackWiiUhardware.jpg (48KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
BlackWiiUhardware.jpg
48KB, 1024x665px
>>
>>378655532
>Source?
It's a handheld so it's going to sell like a handheld. One family in Japan bought 3 Switches.
>That controller shouldn't be $70 in the first place.
I guess it's okay when Sony and Microsoft does it lol
>>378655776
Why would they throw in a controller for a handheld?
>The other manufacturers sell hardware at a loss
Yeah, and look what happened to Sony. They lost billions and still haven't recovered.
>>
>>378646850
Motion controls are the controller itself, idiot. Dual stick aiming has always been garbage, and gyro aiming is vastly superior.
>>
>>378652043
>>Mario 3D world
Worst Mario game ever
>>Zelda games
"It's okay when Nintendo does last-gen remasters"
>>
>>378656635
>Worst
You spelled "Best" wrong.
>>
I liken Nintendo to a childhood friend.

It's okay when they do stuff
>>
File: sold separately.png (1MB, 1146x784px) Image search: [Google]
sold separately.png
1MB, 1146x784px
>>378656526
>I guess it's okay when Sony and Microsoft does it lol

The big difference here is that both the PS4 and XBone come with a traditional controller at no extra cost. You can't say the same about modern Nintendo systems.
>>
>>378655889
And pay more just to achieve the same thing?
What?
>>
>>378645035
entrie console is a gimmick.
>>
File: 1496070001814.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496070001814.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>378656762
>at no extra cost
Why would you even lie about that?
>>
>>378656746
No I spelled worst correctly
>>
>>378657045
>anime smug faggot blatantly lying for nintendo
>somehow deludes himself into thinking he made a proper retort
what a shock, amiibofags are mentally ill
>>
>>378657325
Not him, but the Switch technically does too when you slip the controls into that grip peripheral thing.
>>
>>378643408
>Supporting censorship
>Supporting wagglan
>Supporting on-disc DLC locked to toys

Holy shit. If you still don't believe that Nintendo sends actual paid shills to this board you're delusional.
>>
Fucking Iwata was a god among men. May his soul rest in piece forever. He really saved Nintendo.
>>
File: 1481375728750m.jpg (53KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481375728750m.jpg
53KB, 1024x1024px
>it's a "Nintendo are the good guys" episode
>it's a "Let's pretend they aren't a business with their sole driving force being pofit" episode
>it's a "This corporation honestly has my personal best inerests at heart and doesn't care about what they can get out of my wallet" epsiode
>>
>>378657435
yes nice traditional d-pad and analog triggers you got there
>>
>>378657579
...Yeah, like a traditional controller.
>>
>>378657435
Nigga, it's a square. The ergonomics (or lack thereof) and the piss-poor battery life aren't going to be ideal for long play sessions. Nintendo knows this and that's probably why the Pro Controller is so expensive.
>>
>>378658023
I don't think we're talking about the same thing.
>>
>>378650286
>>378648774
>>378649801
im talking about the fact that you cant aim vertically with the control stick when you have gyro turned on
did they change that in splatoon2 or is it still the same?
>>
>>378658397
The gyro is the same in 2 and can be turned off.
>>
>>378656325
All consoles are the apple of gaming. Luxury products that only work with their games and "just work".
>>
File: krusty krab menu.png (195KB, 1085x422px) Image search: [Google]
krusty krab menu.png
195KB, 1085x422px
>>378658253
>charging grip

You're not helping your argument.
>>
>>378658826
...It's exactly what I was referring to though, it IS my argument.
>>
>>378656762
>Implying that the Switch joycon grip isn't exactly as good as a normal controller
>>
>>378658913
>No dpad
>Right stick isn't ergonomic
>Disconnects 3 feet from the console
It isn't EXACTLY as good, to say the least.
>>
>>378658023
The Joycon batteries last for 20 hours. Is that too short? The Dualshock 4 only lasts 3-5 hours.
>>
>>378659047
>The buttons on the left joycon IS the dpad.
>You'd be surprised how good the right stick feels where it is.
>That's just wrong altogether, I was able to play from across a room.
>>
>>378658826
>charging grip

How long is the joycon's battery life anyway? Seems pretty good since I've never had them run out.
>>
>>378656105
You don't know what a gimmick is. I know you're probably new, but "gimmick" doesn't inherently mean shit.
>>
>>378658896
The charging grip is sold separately.
>>
>>378659047
I have zero problems playing with the grip. The split D-pad still manages to be an improvement over the 360 and PS3 dpads so I'm satisfied.
>>
>>378659243
20 hours.
>>
>>378659316
Maybe people if people didn't constantly shit on gimmicks, nobody would pretend they were synonymous.
>>
>>378659373
>>378659242
Play some fighters and 2d platformers and get back with me. It's worse than a PlayStation and that saying something.
>>
>>378659469
I did, it's fine if you're used to the stick, which you should be.
>>378659319
Um. Have you looked at Nintendo Switch boxes? It comes with one.
>>
>>378659596
The one that comes with the switch does not charge the controller.
>>
>>378659596
>fighters
>stick
>>
>>378659596
>It comes with one.

Try plugging it in. I'll wait.
>>
File: PFS3-2.jpg (171KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
PFS3-2.jpg
171KB, 1000x667px
>>378659714
Then those joycons last a LONG time then.
>>378659747
Yeah, pic related. It's not new.
>>
>>378659915
I'm talking about the grip itself, Smugzilla.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.