[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /v/, did you cry, or get sad? What about proud? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Be honest /v/, did you cry, or get sad?
What about proud? Did you feel proud that your loyal men were strong enough to stand before you and let you kill them?
>>
I didn't care.
>>
This is the only mission in mgsv that feels genuine to the game's supposed theme of loss and becoming a "demon".

I felt sad not because of the mission but of what this game could have been.
>>
>>378639296

Got bored because I had to REPLAY THE SAME FUCKING MISSIONS FROM CHAPTER 1 IN CHAPTER 2
go fuck yourself
>>
>>378639296
By that time mgsv lost me completely.
>>
>>378639296
Nah, felt too forced.
>>
>>378639537
So much this, I still get mad almost a year later.
>>
mgsv sucks ass, 80 million wasted
>>
I was sad Kojima turned out to be a complete hack, again.
>>
No the problem for me was that a) the guys became zombies and b)they only had a few days to live.

If it was a year of them being almost perfectly fine it would have truly been a sacrifice but i was basically offing away zombies. Also they were a part of mechanic that made the game really frustrating and monotonous so that didn't help either.
>>
>>378639296
they tried so hard to make it emotional moment but i ended up just capping everyone without giving a shit. just more proof that kojima is overrated hack praised by idiots
>>
>>378639296
lol no. motherbase was so dead i had no feelings whatsoever about it. PW handled motherbase so much better even when you didn't visit it physically. sad as fuck.
>>
You expect me to care about these characters... why? Because they have an S rank in logistics? This is not how you create an emotional attachment.
>>
>>378639296
i completed the game, and completed every mission

and yet i hardly remember this scene

all i remember BB putting a mask on, and merking everyone in the building because english virus

but i don't remember ever wanting to cry
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.