[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do YOU want to see in a new AVP game focused on multipl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: domination of the species.jpg (33KB, 620x1102px) Image search: [Google]
domination of the species.jpg
33KB, 620x1102px
What do YOU want to see in a new AVP game focused on multiplayer, and not clunky combat like with AVP 2010?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ftrTx8L7tcBVfGRz67bihGbjsT9sac3g9_a7SOsDDw0/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
More alien-friendly maps. Vents and crawlspaces humans and predators can't use, dark spots where human/predator default vision can't see the aliens... I just want to level the playing field because you really gotta work to overcome the range advantage.
>>
>>378629654
I want it to not be multiplayer focused.
>>
I want to see a AAA company announce it with the very first paragraph saying "to reach a broader audience"
>>
File: cat-eats-cake-fb.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
cat-eats-cake-fb.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>>378629654
Play Aliens Vs Predators 2 and then aliens vs predator extinction and then make that exact game but expand it to a pubg battle royale fps.
>>
File: aliens colonial marines comic.jpg (66KB, 416x640px) Image search: [Google]
aliens colonial marines comic.jpg
66KB, 416x640px
I want a game like Left 4 Dead but with aliens. I thought Aliens: Colonial Marines would be like that, but it's just call of duty with xenos. Perhaps have like 15 player game, 5 marines, 10 xenos, all player controlled. Marines would need to travel from point A to point B while intelligent player controller aylamaos are creeping around every corner and ceiling.
>>
>>378631625
Bah, not even Call of duty at this point. At least Call of duty worked. Reminder that Gearbox actually shelved that game to work on Borderlands 2.
>>
>>378629654
I want basically improved avp 2010
Maybe different classes of aliens and preds? I did like finding equipment on the stage though. Needs to be super spooky for the Marines
>>
>>378629654
the orignal avp but with modern graphics
>>
>>378631625
This
Objective based co-op maps with objectives
>>
>>378629654
WOW NICE MARKET RESEARCH YOU SHILL PIECE OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>378631994
Stay mad, enjoy
>>
>>378629654
Did not like covenant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.