[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may hate what they could do to Mario, but look at these little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

You may hate what they could do to Mario, but look at these little guys.

I'd hug one.
>>
dingdong got fat
>>
So is this going to be set in the Mario RPG, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi universe or will it not count because of Ubisoft?
>>
I'd kick one
>>
i'd fuck one so hard that theyre eyes implode, thus creating a lube for when i fuck their eye sockets
>>
File: 1496083155354.png (142KB, 402x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496083155354.png
142KB, 402x558px
>>378629530
If they were actually that cute in the games they would be fine. I swear that fucking dentist game in rayman raving rabbids was what led to all those pregant elsa/minion games
>>
File: rabbid.jpg (176KB, 1200x786px) Image search: [Google]
rabbid.jpg
176KB, 1200x786px
Get fucked. They look, sound, and act like hideous victims of chemical warfare.
>>
I dunno game might be good.

It's Ubisoft, but it *might* be good.
>>
>>378629530
Rabbids are less obnoxious than Minions. If such a thing is possible.
>>
>>378629530
I like the cartoon and comics personally.
that's said I'm French, so when Macron tells you we don't have culture he's clearly wrong.
>>
File: 14321423747.jpg (46KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
14321423747.jpg
46KB, 736x736px
>>378629530
Rabbids Go Home 2 fucking when, Ubisoft?
>>
File: 1495658535116.png (139KB, 302x448px) Image search: [Google]
1495658535116.png
139KB, 302x448px
>>378629530
They seem to be pretty fuckable. Perfect for hatefucks
>>
>>378629530
I HATE RABBIDS I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
>>
i played rayman raving rabbids on the wii and enjoyed the bit where you shake the controllers to the music the music was also real songs but they had the rabbids singing it. so im not so scared about the upcoming rabbid and mario and luigi crossover because the rabbids will only come along for a game and just be like halloween in the way that it will just be there in a cointained area like a season or something but who knows perhaps even there could be little reminders of it in other games or on the 3ds's nintendo badge arcade like theyre basically advetisements. besides that its like in halloween when its over you can still say go to a store and buy some candy corn or something too. whats also nice about this crossover is the fact the rabbids dont really have a single identity like mario and luigi does so that makes me personally feel as if when the rabbids are introduced into the game they wont as much dilute the mario and luigi experience as much as they will just add rabbids to the mario and luigi experience as i hope is the case, but it would be awfully fun to have a multiplayer stage set in a rabbid themed area or level or something like that. its going to be the same way that mario galaxy was set into space and you had stars and planets and gravity was fun in areas and in mario sunshine you had the jetpack and blasted that inky looking stuff away and the whole theme and i remember even parts of that made it into the following mariokarts which was nice too they didnt become a part of mario and luigi or something like that but they just added a bit there and it was relevant for its time. as far as i can remember and i am not going to check this super mario sunshine came out on the game cube before mario kart double dash and when MKDD came out in the track at the beach you can see the dancing hula looking things delfino square i think it is? or is that the ds mario kart game?
>>
>>378630998
Ubisoft makes good games when they want, they just rehash succesfull games over and over with a few bonus gimmicks(example FarCry games, AssAss Games). But the originals of those series are solid games. That being said, I am 100% sure this game is not gonna be as bad as /v/ makes it but it will still be a bad game.hope I am wrong though, god knows we need more good games
>>
i cant exactly remember but i think the MKDD track was on the ds mario cart and i do believe it had references from super mario sunshine. when more mario and luigis come out then it can have more relevant refernces and just feel more alive and like more care has been taken and like there is more attention to detail. an even better thing to think about is if we get a new mario kart level dedicated to rabbids. we need more mario kart levels honestly and if they're nintendo themed i like them even more honestly. imagine a whole rabbid cup. i bet people felt the exact way you all do now when mario paint came out for the SNES too, but that game was fantastic and provided me with hours of entertainment, the keyboard feature was great imagine if that had sounds from the rabbids and mario that would be great to make some musical medleys with they have such a unique sound it is still crisp in my head but i hear their voices singing to me its not a scream the way i imagine someone else may interpret it but i played a lot of rayman raving rabbids 1 and 2 on the nintendo wii i find the sound very cute honestly so i would like to use it in the mario paint i wish i could have but that time has gonethe time for that has passed but we must look to the future and realise that rabbids could add much needed life to mario and luigi's this isnt going to be like mario and sonic at the olympic games that was something else different entirely and im glad i only played that game as much as i did as it was mainly just arm motions that was how they wanted you to enjoy but rayman raving rabbids was nice it was almost like you were the dancer and they all the rabbids were singing for you their voices form a good symphony i also remember it had a story mode it was good you had to escape prison if i remember corrently which i will also not be checking something with toilet plungers and climbing up a wall.
>>
the absolute best thing though would be having rabbids cross over into over games i would love to see rabbids in super smash brothers series they could have some interesting abilities and it could expand into so much more for nintendo from there they are such an accessible sort of icon and character nearly everyone can enjoy the rabbids but i would also enjoy to see them in mario kart as well also if they added a toilet plunger item as i was saying before they could add components to other games they didnt think of before i would imagine a toilet plunger in mario kart you could use it to leash onto the person in front of you and follow them for a bit or perhaps pull them back to you and spin them out or maybe not spin them just switch places with them basically but of course you could also hold it behind yourself to catch any projectiles coming at you and you could also fire it forwards at anything like a banana peel or a fake item box to drag it next to you imagine that would really change things up for the better i think it sounds way better than going around a course and knowing unless someone crashed into those bananas or fake item boxes or a shell collided with one well just a banana then that those hazards are all going to be in the exact some position as they were the initial time you went around the course it would make the game more engaing and just a bit more fun honestly but yeah honestly grow up everyone the rabbids are gonna be great
>>
File: 5f0.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
5f0.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>>378631416
>>378631475
>>378631530
>>
>look up Raving Rabbids gameplay
WTF am I watching? Who thought this was fun?
>>
File: NO MORE COSERVATISM - ubisoft.png (879KB, 1024x909px) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE COSERVATISM - ubisoft.png
879KB, 1024x909px
>>378629530
I don't like liberalism propaganda in my games and they are not funny at all.

So fuck off.
>>
>>378631783
Useless frogs can't do anything right. Can't wait til their shitty nation is finally destroyed
>>
>>378631783
Are you seriously triggered by a joke you fucking autist?
>that autistic text in the picture
>>
>>378629530
>I'd hug one.

You try that, and you're liable to get beaten to death with a toilet plunger.
>>
File: rip.jpg (230KB, 1080x941px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
230KB, 1080x941px
>>378631783
calm down, kiddo
>>
>>378631783
all that power point was Italian google-translated into English, it wasn't shown to anybody outside of their intern team. Probably a pitch from the game designers to their marketing.
>>
>>378629530
Fuck of mate, they look like down syndrome Homer Simpson rabbits.
>>
Rabbids are the worst thing to come out of France since baguettes.
>>
I'm looking forward to seeing you spastic retards defending rabids as something good.
>>
>>378632710
French are the worst thing to come out of France
>>
>>378631783
I could understand the conservative stuff, but what's wrong with baddass princess?

Ironically Peach is always one but only if it's not a mainline platform game
>>
>>378631783
>>378632116
>>378631980
>>378632172
Idk if this is some absurdist parody, or whatever, but it made me laugh
>>
>>378631530
>>378631475
>>378631416
comfy new pasta
>>
>>378629530
Am I the only one who wants to murder and torture the fuck out of these shitthings?
I don't know why but their design invokes a deep violent urge in me.
>>
File: ;).jpg (22KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
;).jpg
22KB, 312x312px
>>378635130
sure
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.