[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you hyped for sonic mania? please leave that other out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: phantom pain in a nutshell.jpg (12KB, 543x247px) Image search: [Google]
phantom pain in a nutshell.jpg
12KB, 543x247px
are you hyped for sonic mania?

please leave that other out of touch OC character faggot game out of this thread pls. Sonic mania only

pic unrelated
>>
>>378623984
I just watched the latest trailer, it was one of the best trailers I've seen in a while. I can't help but appreciate the effort that went into those animated bits, and holy hell, all the music from Mania that has been made available has been master class. Really looking forward to it.
>>
>>378623984
>not wanting to discuss my oc coldsteel the hedgehog
>>
>>378624301
>not hotiron the Echidna
>>
Forces is gonna sell better than Mania, and oldfags will get BTFO once again.
>>
>>378623984
it's what I've wanted for years. thank you Sega for hiring someone competent
>>
>>378624414
It really says something about the differences between Nintendo and Sega.

>Nintendo fans make a fan game of Metroid because Nintendo hasn't given them anything official in years
>C&D that shit, forbid them from getting a sure audience favorite prize during a game award ceremony

>Sega fans make fangames and spiritual successors because Sega hasn't done official 2D games in a while
>Sega hires the developers to make a legit new game for the series they love and it looks stunning

Blind Nintendo fanboys are pretty much the worst and the most delusional bunch I've seen around, at least on the same level as mustard race shouters. Most of Sega guys I happen to know IRL are chill dudes that stay away from all that dA OC donutsteal stuff.
>>
>>378624690
>Blind Nintendo fanboys are pretty much the worst and the most delusional bunch I've seen around

This. The Switch is selling on FUCKING WII U PORTS
>>
File: sorr-inicio.png (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sorr-inicio.png
32KB, 320x240px
>>378624690
>Sega fans make fangames and spiritual successors because Sega hasn't done official 2D games in a while
>Sega hires the developers to make a legit new game for the series they love and it looks stunning
>>
>>378624815
Well shit, I forgot about the dark ages. They weren't all that far behind, either.

It's just that for this and the last year, it seems like they've been getting their shit together rather well.
>>
>>378624690
>>378624748
>one hopefully good Sonic game in years
>THIS IS WHY SEGA-SAMMY IS GREAT AND WHY NINTENDO SUCKS
What am I reading
>>
>>378625406
I was comparing two similar kinds of situations about fan games, not everything in general. And the fanboy quip was just something that came up in my mind when thinking of all the defense army stuff they come up with. It's a whole different thing to be a fan and still acknowledge the shitty stuff they do, and being a blind fanboy.
>>
Knuckles forced Sonic to the ground, and looked at him with a smirk on his face.
"Time for your 'lesson'." said Knuckles.
While still forcing Sonic to the ground he spun around and crouched down and sat on Sonic's face.
"Mmmppppdfhhh!" Sonic said, as he tried to escape from the echidna. All of Sonic's squirming around only gave Knuckles more pleasure.
"Oh yeah, here one comes." said Knuckles with a slight grin on his face. Right after he did a big smelly fart directly on Sonic's face forcing him to smell. This made Sonic gag as the gas invaded his nostrils.
"Hey, c'mon, lighten up a bit." said Knuckles. He took Sonic's hand and placed it on his own butt. Sonic was taken aback by this. He never thought of how BIG Knuckles' butt was, he knew that he worked out but DAYUMM. Not only was it big, it was round and so nice to feel. In fact it was so good that Sonic put his other hand on Knuckles' butt. Knuckles then farted again. Sonic was beginning to get used to them and even LIKING them.
"Yeah, you like that don't ya." Knuckles said sexily. Sonic didn't reply as he was a bit shocked by this question. Knuckles got up while still pinning Sonic down.
"I said, DO YOU LIKE IT!" Knuckles said angrily. Sonic knew that Knuckles could easily pound him to a pulp when he is angry.
"Y-ye-yes." Sonic said petrified.
Knuckles flashed a grin on his face.
>>
>>378626552
"Well that's great because, you're really going to enjoy this." Knuckles said. Knuckles lied down on his stomach, grabbed the back of Sonic's head and forced it into his butt. Sonic acted straight away by massaging and kneading Knuckles's butt cheeks causing Knuckles to moan with pleasure. Knuckles arched his back up which allowed more pleasure for Sonic. Sonic was fascinated with Knuckles's bubble butt, he was doing all sorts of things with it. Such as; poking and prodding it, squeezing, licking, gently biting and even slapping. Sonic especially enjoyed slapping as he loved it when he saw Knuckles's butt jiggle slightly.
"Wow Knuckles, your butt is so nice." said Sonic with lust.
"Well thank you, my muscles aren't the only things that I work on." Knuckles said as he flexed his right arm, watching as the muscle bulged. He then farted again.
"Oh, your farts smell so good, but I wonder how they taste." said Sonic. He opened his mouth and Knuckles took this as a cue to fart. The gas escaped his butt and into Sonic's mouth.
"So Sonic, how do they taste?" said Knuckles with a grin.
"Just as good as they smell." said Sonic, not even coming up for air.
Sonic tapped Knuckles's shoulder, when Knuckles turned around, sonic leaped forward and the went into a passionate kiss. Their tongues exploring each other's mouths.
"Oh, here comes a big one, get ready." said Knuckles. Knuckles then did a GIGANTIC fart one that lasted a whole minute. And the best was he did it all over Sonic. The were sitting there together, kissing in a room full of Knuckles's gas.
>>
>>378623984
Every piece of info about Sonic Mania reminds me that I don't really like Sonic games, which sucks because I liked 3 as a kid.
>>
so what's the selling point this time

can't wait for this to be on top of every worst games of 2017 list by the end of the year
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.