[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a shit game, any shit game if you want, and lets change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Gone_Home.png (731KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Gone_Home.png
731KB, 900x506px
Take a shit game, any shit game if you want, and lets change around a single thing that would actually make it fun

I'll start off with a classic

How do we fix pic related with one simple change?
>>
>>378622093
Turn it into a horror game. It had build up. But no payout.
>>
>>378622259
This.Turn it into a spooky haunted house simulator. As you progress, you start to notice things like items being in one place when you enter a room, and then being in another when you re-enter the same room later. You also get glimpses of things moving just our of the corner of your eye, and occasionally you'll hear noises when you're reading notes. Just keep the player on edge the entire time and make them be genuinely afraid to explore the house at times.
>>
>>378622093
> How do we fix pic related with one simple change?

You can't. It's shit regardless of anything you change.
>>
>>378622093
add gameplay
>>
>>378622395
And plot twist: mutated bugs that live inside walls and carpets of this house cause hallucinations and turn people into dykes.
>>
>>378622093
you get a gun

theres nothing to shoot really but you got it
>>
File: No_Man's_Sky.jpg (37KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
No_Man's_Sky.jpg
37KB, 350x350px
How could we fix this game with a simple change?
>>
Easy. Change the ending so you fulfil the teased horror and demon plot throughout the game. Puzzles would be nice too.

Anything more than a letter saying she ran away with her butch dyke gf
>>
>>378622798
Actual quests.
>>
>>378622093
>How do we fix pic related with one simple change?

Make it a horror game like Slender
>>
>>378622798
A complex battle system that comes with exp and stat distributions.
Ideally this would also come along with unique enemies and bosses but its already becoming more than one simple change.
>>
>>378622093
Anyone suggesting turning this into a cheap jump scare horror game misunderstand the goal of the original game entirely.

I'd basically turn this house into a glorified HUB and make certain notes or memories trigger subconscious levels, with proper challenges and gameplay that symbolize her challenges and emotional struggle.

Think how "Alice: Madness Returns" has both Wonderland and Victorian England (and how they sometimes blend into each other). How "Catherine" has the bar for everyday banter as well as the puzzle-like dream levels representing his relationship fears.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.