[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna create a Prey thread every fucken night and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1495307909578.jpg (2MB, 3132x5428px) Image search: [Google]
1495307909578.jpg
2MB, 3132x5428px
I'm gonna create a Prey thread every fucken night and no one can stop me.
>>
sure why not?
and thanks for the smartphone wallpaper
>>
>>378621056

np, bro-anon.

We are in this together.
>>
>>378620820

what's tony stark doing there
>>
Ok I have some questions I would like to get answered. So in the ending, what is the state of earth and humanity? I got the feeling that they just used typhon powers and coral, but I have seen other people say it is sort of post apocalyptic.
Are the bots at the end the real crew from Talos? Or just copies?
>>
>>378621605
Everybody is dead at the end
>>
>>378621605

It requires speculation because they don't tell you enough to really know. So my interpretation:

>Earth is covered in coral because Typhon overran it and killed everybody which means they consumed their consciousness and that is stored in the coral.

>The operators are probably the minds of those crew members that were replicated as operators. Maybe the original crew members died on Talos. It seems unlikely that an operator would have a human name without having been associated with a previous crew member at some point.

There are also two flickers during the post-game conclusion that hints that even the ending is yet another simulations which could also mean that:

>Earth hasn't been destroyed. They are further tricking the human/typhon into thinking the situation is even more dire so that it will make a quick empathetic decision to go along with Alex.
>>
File: 1479296922888.jpg (151KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479296922888.jpg
151KB, 1500x750px
Alex Yu
>>
>>378622194
I mean they did model him after the VA
>>
How much is the game worth it? Don't really feel like paying 60 bucks for it.
>>
>>378622721

I got forty hours out of it and greatly enjoyed it. Catch it on sale maybe I don't feel ripped off having paid 48ish bucks when I got it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.