[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh fuck you and your shitty retcon ending. Both endings are pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Oh fuck you and your shitty retcon ending.
Both endings are pretty stupid on the one hand I didn't even like Chloe but on the other I didn't really care about the town and if they die it's really their own fault for just staying there instead of going somewhere safe for a few days despite being warned days ahead of time.

How much did you reee at this shit tier ending?
>>
this game got too hilarious when max could literally wormhole into photos and i didn't care how it ended after that. should have stayed a high school murder mystery desu.
>>
I didn't care about anyone aside from Kate.
>>
>>378619069
Yeah, the powers were ridiculously exploitable. It's a shame the game did almost nothing creative with them
>>
>>378618887
The major thing about the game is that it showed us how everything matters and that we should be careful in our actions and we can change the world and help others. And then the ending says that nothing really matters and our contribution was effectively jack shit. I chose to save the chick because otherwise the game made zero sense.

Still, a surprisingly decent game. I absolutely cannot stomach Telltale borefests, but this sucked me in due to the competent Max actress, soundtrack, and time travel.
>>
>>378618887
nice face graphics
>>
>>378618887
>>
>>378619213
There's that one scene in the diner where you have to get the drug dealer's keys by collecting info from someone, rewinding time, then using it on the same person to get even more info
>>
>>378618887
The town dies either way.
>>
>>378619078

This.

I really fucking wish there was an option to make her your waifu instead of clittyflicker McCuntface
>>
>>378618887
Name the game?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.