[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rising Storm 2 worth picking up or should I just keep playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Rising Storm 2 worth picking up or should I just keep playing RO2 until it goes on sale?
>>
>>378615379
twenty bucks is plenty cheap
>>
>>378615379
Just get squad instead desu
rs2 is pretty bad wait till a sale
>>
It's good OP. You can get it for $11 on key sites.

>>378616494
t. Squad dick rider who doesn't even play RS2
>>
File: 548199175.jpg (306KB, 583x1024px) Image search: [Google]
548199175.jpg
306KB, 583x1024px
>>378615379
https://youtu.be/dtSYfJCDgPA?t=1m15s

Any game that lets you kill American capitalists for the glory of the working people is good.
>>
>>378615379
haha funny poster
>>
>>378615379
rising storm
>>
I've had rs1 since 2014 but never bothered to play it till yesterday, should I buy a cheap copy of rs2? It was fun but seems old now
>>
>>378615783
Agreed
>>
>>378615379
RS2 does have a bunch of issues. That said, I'm having a lot of fun. Go grey market if you're really unsure.
>>
pick it up and refund if you don't think it's worth it
>>
who /nagant/ here
>>
Pick it up senpai, I've been playing it all day and loving it
Also, who /hueypilot/ here?
Been flying dudes in all day while blasting Fortunate Son in vehicle voice chat
>>
>>378622372

The copters are pretty useless in this game unfortunately. Attack chopper is okay if the enemy team is really terrible, but the transport is basically useless. The idea is you can get quick spawns in useful areas of the map but there so few good drop points and you're basically just saying "Hey, kill these guys, I'll be back with more in a minute" to the enemy team.
>>
>>378622594
Yeah but I'm having fun delivering all this meat for the slaughter
>>
>>378622594
>he subscribes to the "slowing hover into the middle of a paddy and descend from 40m at 1m/s" school of thought
Flying like that they're useless.
>>
>>378622891
This, come swooping in at full speed and quickly circle-flare around close to the ground so you kill your speed and land within seconds, then fuck off before Charlie gets his act together and launches a million RPGs at you
>>
>>378623017
>>378622594
>>378622891

It's also important to realize the helicopter allows avenues of attack that weren't feasible without it. You can completely flank the fuck out of the enemy and attack from a direction they'd never think to watch. If you do it right you can secure an area with nearly no resistance, just by surprising the enemy by being where you logically shouldn't be.
>>
>>378623303

This is actually the reason I feel they're useless though, because this doesn't actually apply on the maps we currently have.
>>
>>378615379
Don't buy it. It's crap. You'll get bored after one hour for sure.

The only interesting thing is to see some more modern weapons, but after that... it's repetitive shit. You can get it on Steam and refund within 2 hours, if you missed the beta.

Tripwire really went downhill.

You should get Squad, or just download Project Reality 2 for free. The latter has a Vietnam mod with great maps, and a way way better gameplay.
>>
>>378623829
I like it desu
>>
>>378623905

You can delete posts you know
>>
>>378623990
Every time I've tried on pc it tells me I gotta wait so I never have because I just bounce to next thread
>>
>>378624040

Well that's fine, it just bothered me that you pointed it out instead of just deleting it.
>>
>>378624135
I didn't think it would let me delete it this fast on mobile.
>>
Why did they remove the iron sight zoom that RO2/RS1 had? You can't see shit without it.
>>
>>378625295
I think that its easy enough to fucking spam auto fire with 100% accuracy that if you could just zoom in it would get too easy to hit anything from a mile away, this way there's some challenge in hitting stff from afar
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.