[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best point to start playing the DLC? Do I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8020.jpg (263KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8020.jpg
263KB, 1500x1500px
What's the best point to start playing the DLC? Do I get a chance to play it after final boss or does it go straight to new game+ ?
>>
Once you get to Mensis
>>
DLC is accessed by beating Vicar Amelia and obtaining the Blood-drunk Hunter's Eye in the Hunter's Dream. It can be accessed by having that item in your inventory and being grabbed by the Amydgala outside the left church door in the Cathedral Ward. I would recommend you start it at Level 70-80 depending on your VIT. The enemies in the DLC hit fucking hard.
>>
>>378614653
No cause the final boss leads you straight into new game. I played DLC right before the final so I could level up ( I was around level 100 give or take) and get all the items cause DLC by itself vanilla is hard, but NG+ DLC is a whole different nightmare. I havent even tried to play far in the DLC on NG+
>>
>>378614839
I had to play Old Hunters on ng+ because I was already in the middle of ng+ when it was released and I didnt want to restart. Never again. I beat it, but holy fuck was it hard.
>>
File: 1400917864890.jpg (254KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1400917864890.jpg
254KB, 1280x800px
Save me /v/. There is a mosquito somewhere in my room in hiding. I was too slow to destroy it initially and now I fear that it's angry. The way it spazzes out and darts around is unnerving as fuck, but all is silent right now. What can I do to draw it out? I'm afraid to turn off the lights and try to sleep with the constant feeling that it will land on my face and transfer mosquito aids into my system. God, I feel so itchy all over. I fear the worst.
>>
I went in straight after Vicar Amelia. Ludwig and Failures were easy, but fucking Maria and Orphan. Got Rakuyo and proceeded to wreck the rest of the game.
>>
>>378615012
You're fucked
>>378614653
Immediately after Amelia
>>
>>378614994
exactly, I never knew a 20% increase in damage and health would make that DLC so much harder on NG+
>>
>>378614994
The discrepency between the DLC on normal and NG+ is absurd, especially in comparison to the rest of the game. Laurence in particular goes from very manageable to a living nightmare.
>>
>>378615012
Turn on only 1 light, they usually spazz out near the brightest source of light so if you have a small lamp or if its stuck in a room then hit the lights and it should come out and start spazzing, have a shoe ready to kill that fuck the moment you see it.
>>
>>378614653

There are some really good weapons and pieces of gear you can run like a madman to as soon as you unlock it after Amelia(especially if you're a Str build) if you're good at running past enemies. Other than that I recommend about 70 before you give it a serious attempt for the first time.
>>
File: 1433810675962.jpg (60KB, 605x695px) Image search: [Google]
1433810675962.jpg
60KB, 605x695px
>>378615575
>Laurence in particular goes from very manageable
haha yes Laurence is so easy on ng....
>>
File: sharkman.jpg (21KB, 331x507px) Image search: [Google]
sharkman.jpg
21KB, 331x507px
Fucking sharks, man. Only a sick mind would create a beast like that and then position it in a confined spot.
>>
>>378615997
Shaman bone blade
>>
>>378614653
great game
>>
Somewhere around 60-80 is good for the DLC. Don't wait til NG+, you'll get drilled a new rectal channel.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.