[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon slayer ornstein: captain of 4 Knights, light hand man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_lxlmomDlzY1qgjlhf.jpg (47KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxlmomDlzY1qgjlhf.jpg
47KB, 500x354px
Dragon slayer ornstein: captain of 4 Knights, light hand man of Nameless King, strongest Dragon slayer.
In actual game: Slow as pork, every attack is predictable.

What went wrong.
>>
>>378601448
Merely an illusion, my dude.
>>
>>378601448
You can't really showcase the potential of Lore Characters unless you a.) gave the player almost nigh-invincibility by provided the player with high iframe, low stamina costing rolls like they did in DS3 or b.) change the game engine overall so that combat is in the focus

And since souls have to stay 1:1 to the souls formula, or else players will bitch (bb/ds2) we can't really have the latter, and it wasn't until DS3 that we got the former.
>>
>>378601448
All 4 have meh movesets.
Arty is only good because his abyss and broke ass arm.

Gough is fantastic as an idea but has a shit arena and too few moves.
>>
File: IMG_3367.jpg (229KB, 874x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3367.jpg
229KB, 874x302px
Why is Ornstein the cutest?
>>
>Chosen Undead
>A Undead with nothing but a broken sword hilt worked its way out of the Asylum, defeated the demon held there.
>Went on to defeat a daughter of chaos
>Countless undead soldiers
>Black knights
>Gargoyles
>Easily fells the protector giants of anor londo
>Kills Sif, loyal protector of the grave of Artorias
>Wyvern
>Would later be known for killing several dragons
>Abyss corrupted Arty himself
>THE HOLLOWED LORD OF CINDER GWYN

Perhaps it is you, the Chosen Undead, that found him slow.

I bet old Tupac here wasnt ready for your compact dragon sorcs, gwyn given lightning spears, rolling that makes you immune to any damage, and ability to never die for good.
>>
File: Old_Dragonslayer.png (552KB, 516x653px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Dragonslayer.png
552KB, 516x653px
>>378601960
Was Old dragon slayer the real one in search of Nameless King?
>>
>>378601448
He was a boss before from could do shit like NK
>>
File: OrnsteinandSmough.png (892KB, 782x1022px) Image search: [Google]
OrnsteinandSmough.png
892KB, 782x1022px
Did he spend his later life to train and teach problem child?
>>
File: zvwC1kz.jpg (110KB, 850x294px) Image search: [Google]
zvwC1kz.jpg
110KB, 850x294px
>>
>>378601448
yeah but he's a dragon slayer
pit him up against those dragons and he'll do pretty good
>>
>>378601854
>people killed Gough
but why
>>
File: maxresdefault-17-620x349.jpg (53KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-17-620x349.jpg
53KB, 620x349px
>>378604035
Really?
>>
>>378602794

armor after NK is still gold so
>>
>>378605702
He'd do really well against any dragon bar Khalameet probably, since Khal is the only one that is resistant to lightning if I remember.
>>
File: iron_dragonslayer_helm.png (23KB, 191x282px) Image search: [Google]
iron_dragonslayer_helm.png
23KB, 191x282px
Was this his armor collection?
>>
Ornstein is a hack. All you see in AL is Drake heads, don't be fooled.

By the way it took me a long time to realize the person chuckling menacingly during the fight is Ornstein, since it's really deep I assumed it was the big guy plus being an executioner felt more sadistic
>>
>>378605972
A lot of the armour in the game is just there as an item for the player, because if it was actually his armor it wouldnt fit etc
>>
>>378606250
Probably Orensteins only follower unlike Artorias who had hundreds. Or, Prince Lothrics strongest knight with a set that resembles Orensteins.

All we really know is that it's an animated hunk of steel with a hate boner for the ashen one. Fucker kneels for eons until you approach him again in TRC.
>>
>>378601448
>What went wrong
>light hand man
>>
>>378602794
I thought he was a random dragonslayer from Ornstein's unit
>>
>DS1: Kill Ornstein, get his soul and ring
>DS2: Kill Totally-Not-Ornstein, get his ring anyway
>DS3: Find Ornstein's armor in the fucking mountains

Yeah sure deepest lore and all, but why the fuck is this guy EVERYWHERE over various ages of dark and fire? It's not even deepest lore anymore, it's like a special episode with a guest celebrity appearance. He's just fucking there because people think it's cool. I'm fucking surprised we don't find his spear or some shit in Bloodborne
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.