[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a huge comic guy but I'm still so confused about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
I'm a huge comic guy but I'm still so confused about the injustice series.
I don't know if I should be writing about this on here or on /co/

but which superman is in injustice 2?
and who are all the heroes from?
>>
>which world are we playing as
>>
>>378589907
As far as I'm aware 2 is entirely in the "Superman is evil" universe.
Green Arrow is from a universe Dr Fate sent Black Canary when she almost died.
>>
>>378590202
so what happened to the "normal" ones from the intro of injustice 1?
so confused.
>>
>>378590360
That was just a universe Injustice Batman borrowed a few guys from so he could access his kryptonite stash.
>>
>>378589907
What happened to Lex in Injustice, again?
I forget.
>>
>>378590819
Superman killed him
>>
>>378590819
Emperor Superman executed him. It's why Waynetech is known as Luthor-Wayne in this game.
>>
>>378590697
so where the fuck is the original world?
>>
>>378590819
Supes killed the one in the Injustice-verse because he helped Batman
>>
>>378590934
>Where
What?
>>
>>378591030
where's like the main universe?
one where they're all alive?
and supes still killed joker?
>>
>>378591068
That didn't happen.
>>
>>378591260
so what's the universe in the intro of injustice 1 ?
he kills joker but yet still stays calm?
>>
>>378591421
That's the Injustice-verse
>>
>>378591421
No. The good universe never had a nuked Metropolis or Supes going rogue. Injustice was always a bit off from the norm. In Injustice Lex was always a good guy, he's his usual evil self in the other universe.
>>
>>378591421
>he kills joker but yet still stays calm?
No.
He kills joker then takes over the world and kills Green Arrow.
Batman had a stash of Kryptonite but he needed DNA or hand prints of Green Arrow and some others that joined Superman to get it so he got them from another universe where they weren't dead or against him.
Batman and Luthor created a weapon to fight Superman but Luthor died and Batman told the other worlders to go home.
The other worlders wanted to help so they got their superman and the two Supermen fought.
>>
>>378589907
I don't play a lot of fighting games, I really just enjoy other people playing them, but...

With Injustice it seems several characters like Flash or Black Adam do a lot of damage in far less hits than other characters, so why would you pick characters who do less damage in combos that require more hits?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.