[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /v/ think about standalone dlc , did you guys enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
what does /v/ think about standalone dlc , did you guys enjoy pic related? anyone enjoy AC freedom cry?
>>
Festival of Blood was pretty fucking excellent. Probab;y better than inFamous 2 itself.
>>
>>378588240
A good example of DLC done right. Only wish it was a bit longer. Vampire/Electricity = Best Combination
>>
>>378588519
>Play Festival of Blood
>Like it
>Play inFamous 1
>Like it
>Play inFamous 2
>"Wow this is fucking garbage"

How did this happen
>>
>>378588240
is this game good? really?
>>
>>378588770

It wasn't that bad. We almost got NathanDrakeCole instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uAMnsqqI-0
>>
>>378588240
>AC freedom cry
>Playing as a nigger
>>
>>378588770
2 > Fob > first light > 3 > 1
>>
>>378589463
Who cares about the fucking hair?

Infamousfags have the worst priorities - like how the New Orleans setting was total shit especially with spiderman swinging powers.
>>
>>378590003
>Those shitty parts with the electrical batarangs

No. 2 is horrible just because you like le epic (and unearned) shitty endings.
>>
Blood Dragon was goat
>>
>>378590006
>HURR MUH HAIR

t. brainlet DmC fan
>>
>>378590232
Dontes hair wasn't the problem
>>
>>378590120
Go fuck yourself

2 had better fleshed out abilities to utilise with cole with a for more interesting plotline that finally made use of the evil and good choices. There is factually no way 1 is a better video game.
>>
>>378590325

Neither was Cole's.
>>
>>378590352
>2 had better fleshed out abilities to utilise with cole

In a flat, shitty city against enemies you could run past.

>with a for more interesting plotline

lmao jesus christ. I thought inFamous 1 was unnecessarily edgy when I first played it, but inFamous 2 ramped it up to stupid in the last few minutes.
>>
>>378590596
People actually dislike infamous?
>>
>>378590596
>In a flat, shitty city against enemies you could run past.

Yeah nobody play this shit for its setting, it's to be a lightning god and 2 does it better since you have more access abilities.

Infamous was never edgy, dumb fuck couldn't understand a kids game. Go play prototype if you want a edgy game.
>>
1 > FoB > 2 > FL > SS
New InFamous fucking when?
>>
>>378590352

2 honestly butchered the story and felt like they just rushed the bad end.
HEY COLE I GOTTA GIVE UP EVEN THOUGH I RAMPAGED ACROSS HALF THE US I JUST CANT DO IT PLS TAKE OVER
HI IM FIRE CHICK IM AN EDGY FAGGOT FROM THE MOMENT YOU MEET ME BUT THAT LAVA GUY KILLED MY FREAK DOGS OR WHATEVER SO NOW IM GOOD

What a shitshow.
>>
yeah its weird that the infamous DLC games are better than the main game they go with

infamous 2 was just a straight bad game, terrible gameplay

SS was an ok game but it was lacking in a lot of ways
>>
>>378591047
>>378591175
That's my main problem with inFamous 2 - it feels incomplete. inFamous 1 has cheap looking in game cutscenes, but it's still a complete story.
>>
>>378588240
>AC freedom cry
I got it during a sale I think, I honestly can't remember a thing about the game, other than the mission where that slave ship burns down and you can't save anyone. It was just more of Black Flag, the blunderbuss and machete didn't change anything at all.
>>
File: 8037.cole.jpg-610x0.jpg (102KB, 610x711px) Image search: [Google]
8037.cole.jpg-610x0.jpg
102KB, 610x711px
>>378589463
I would've been okay with Cole having hair. At the same time though he looked too much like Nathan Drake and it was pretty jarring as well.
>>
The dlc was shit

You are restricted from 7/10 of your lightning shit besides the standard stuff.

Why does anyone like it?
>>
>>378591175
>SS is better than infamous 2
Are you high
>>
>>378591557

The hair was a weird random change but it was the voice and intonation that bugged me and I think most other people. The little one liner at the end of the original trailer also seemed like a shift in the tone of the character.
>>
I played the shit out of First Light when it was a PS plus giveaway, that arena mode was fun
>>
The great thing about FoB was that it brought back the occultic elements that worked to the first game's favor. 2 randomly decided to sweep it all under the rug in favor of boring basic elementals.
>>
They should bring back Infamous but bring back the protagonist using lighting powers

and hes black[/spoiler
>>
>>378590996
We're probably a long while away, since Sucker Punch has been working on a new IP for the past few years and it still hasn't even been announced yet
>>
>>378592346

and does he have to stop other recently super powered gangsters?
>>
>>378592346
Static Shock game would be amazing.
>>
>>378592083

Plus no Sasha to send me running all over the city to win her favor.
>>
>>378591663
Yeah the only fun part of the dlc was flying around, kinda want a game specifically like that but other than that the dlc was meh.

The SS dlc was much better
>>
>>378591778
the gameplay is better
infamous 2 really fucked up by bringing the camera in close the way it did
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.