[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love and enjoyed ace attorney overall >play god tier investigations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (26KB, 530x265px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26KB, 530x265px
>love and enjoyed ace attorney overall
>play god tier investigations 2
>even apollo had good beginning and ending cases
>dont have a 3ds so i couldnt play 5 and 6
>finally get a xl and dual destinies
>athena worst girl cykes with her shitty widget gimmick
>boring first case, forgive it since its the prologue/tutorial
>boring 2nd case with gimped investigations
>animu cutscene showing killer right off the bat
>only like blackquill and detective guy, which arent even your protags
>next case is at a "school"

Why the fuck is it so boring?
All the cases seem individualized now and are like standalone case of the week shits unlike what the past games have been pushing.

Also the graphics is shit. I want my 2d cutie trucy back. Not this fat 3d imposter.

Should i continue?
>>
>animu cutscene showing killer right off the bat

Almost every single game does this in the first two cases.
>>
Dual Destinies is pretty meh

Spirit of Justice is good though.
>>
>>378586916
Trials and tribulations and apollo didn't.

And most onpy did it for the first case.
>>
>>378587223
Is the academy case , and the following cases after it good?

The first two cases were really shitty. The less mood matrix the better.

I hear the dlc is good. Should i just skip everything, play that and go to spirit of justice?
>>
>>378587482
Nah, the rest of the game is pretty good. The first and second cases are generally considered bad, people have mixed feelings about the third but most tend to like it, and the fourth and fifth are usually considered good.

Also, I think most people would say the exact opposite about continuity. I feel like the stories of DD and SoJ are much more connected than past games.
>>
>>378588938
>>378588938
I find that hard to believe, since investigations 2 did that all cases are connected thing pretty well, but we'll see.

I'll let the 3rd case be the judge if i will continue on. Maybe its just because i played the best game in the franchise and thats why im expecting more from here, and its just not delivering.
>>
>>378589984
As much as I disliked DD (hell I've played SoJ through a second time already, yet I can't play DD without getting bored and annoyed quickly) the end game is pretty good as long as you don't take the final villain twist too seriously.
>>
>>378587312

>Trials and tribulations

It was very fucking obvious Dahlia did it

Apollo and AAI2 are the only ones that did the first case right
>>
>>378589984
Well, the second case in DD only has a loose connection to the rest of the plot, and the fourth case in SoJ is pretty random, but besides that most of the stories in both run directly off of each other. I haven't played either of the Investigations games yet, but the first two games don't really have a continuous plot, just development for Phoenix, and TT and AJ both have two filler cases.
>>
>>378586804
If you want to know why, there was a big change in staff and design philosophy between 4 and 5. The writer and artist were replaced, and it became more committee-driven, with more focus on trying to appease fans with returning characters.
>>
>>378586804
Widget is far better than Apollo's gimmick and is on par if not slightly worse than the magatama shit.
>>
Come one now

Case 2 was meh sure but the plot twist was pretty great
>>
Keep going

Case 3 is mixed but Case 4 and 5 is going to be great
Save the DLC for last, it's fantastic

SoJ is better than DD in every way and easily in the top 3 with T&T and AAI2
>>
Just skip to Spirit of Justice.
>>
>>378586804
nice
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.