[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this? I've got 250 hours in this game and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What the fuck is this? I've got 250 hours in this game and have never expected anything but garbage programming out of Bethesda but I can't even begin to guess what might be causing this. How can this even exist without being deliberately programmed?
>>
That's the red ring of death. You need to stop modding your game or else it'll suffer a hardware failure.

Alternatively, you can purchase a fresh copy of Fallout 4™ at any time.
>>
>>378583434
>250 hours in fallout 4
anon, i...
>>
>fallout 4 [eng] yiffy.mkv
>>
>>378583852
A:10
V:10
Thanks, YIFY!
>>
Holy shit that quality came out bad. This is slightly better

>>378583617
You couldn't pay me to claim it's a good game, but something about it kept bringing me back. The unarmed only run I'm on right now is pretty fun no matter how shit the game is
>>
>>378583434
it's todd playing with you like a cat
>>
File: 1477364040847.jpg (176KB, 818x914px) Image search: [Google]
1477364040847.jpg
176KB, 818x914px
>>378583958
If you purchase another copy of the game, it will go away
>>
>>378584113
You got it To-- I mean, anon
>>
File: op.gif (2MB, 339x243px) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
2MB, 339x243px
>>378583434
>>
pip boy light light glitch or something? have you tried reloading your save? do you have any weird mods that give off some sort of light?
>>
>>378584258
The game's completely vanilla right now
>>
>>378584298
Delete this. There is absolutely nothing wrong. You modded the game, and that's what did it. The game is not to blame, it runs perfectly at all times.
>>
>>378583434
some kind of invisible object that emits light?

light up cigarettes emit light like that, did you have a human companion with you?
>>
>What the fuck is this?
>I can't even begin to guess what might be causing this.
let's calm down and think for a moment

what glows red in the game?
what can be pushed around in this game?

it's most likely a "gib" from one of the suicide super mutants, the blinking dynamic light source for the mine or whatever it's carrying was not set into an "off state"
the light entity also probably didn't have a model, which is why you're pushing around "nothing", and it has no selectable hitbox
>>
>>378584258
Just reloaded and it's nowhere in sight. What in the hell was happening
>>
>>378584416
That makes a lot of sense, it probably was that. Wouldn't have expected the blinking light to remain as an entity
>>
>>378584446
just another day playing a beth game. if in doubt just reload the game. and as always save often with multiple saves.
>>
>>378584413
This is probably Preston Garvey's laser musket light, since your weapon is unsheathed, it might cause this. OP, you should try to sheath back your knuckle to see if it goes away
>>
>>378583434
are you using mods?
>>
I will still support that Fallout 4 is the worst of the main line Fallout games, but I'd be lying to myself and others if I said that it wasn't fun.

I had a lot of fun with Fallout 4, definitely more so than 3.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.