[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DID YOU JUST QUESTION MY GAME THEORY MORTAL?! https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: GAME THEORY.png (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
GAME THEORY.png
122KB, 500x281px
DID YOU JUST QUESTION MY GAME THEORY MORTAL?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MUKUGQgHJg
>>
>>378567410
You should've seen the shit storm this goof kicked up when he talked about For Honor and all the youtube weapon and armor weirdos came out of the woodwork to tear him to pieces.
>>
>>378567410
Fuck off matpat
>>
>>378567778
Not familiar with that one. Was it anything like that time he made an Undertale theory but spent the first quarter of the video on the verge of tears about people giving him shit over his visit to the pope?
>>
File: rawrpat.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
rawrpat.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>378567847
hahah funny joke friend, but seriously stop it.
>>
>>378567930
That first quarter of that video is the funniest shit to ever come out of his channel
>>
>>378568475
link?
>>
File: not important but intresting.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
not important but intresting.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
theory is not good definition of what he's doing
i would enjoy his videos more if he would stop interrupt every sentence with mention of subscription
>>
>>378567930
Well I know nothing about that or undertale. In his For Honor videos he quoted the memes about Katanas being greatest swords ever. Vikings being animal skin wearing, farm implement wielding barbarians from a frozen wasteland instead of the farmers who turned to raiding and colonizing do to there being way to many vikings and who were at the forefront of metallurgy. said a bunch of other shit. His comments on the videos while getting smashed by a bunch of youtubers who make weapon videos were pretty funny too.
>>
File: {MAXIMUM AUTISM LEVELS].gif (2MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
{MAXIMUM AUTISM LEVELS].gif
2MB, 388x218px
I unsubbed as soon as he pulled that shit with the pope. I understood all the FNAF spam because his 12 year old adblock-less audience ate that shit up but the pope thing was the final straw.
>>
more like Gay Furry haha
>>
>>378570252
Why the hell would you ever watch him in the first place? All I've seen from him before the Undertale and FNAF craze is a really horrible video about Smash Bros and how the kid playing with his dolls cuts himself or some shit.
>>
>>378570252
>I unsubbed
>I share a board with fags like you
Anyone with half a brain would know what a faggot he is.
>>
>>378569761
Are there screenshots or links to this? It sounds funny.
>>
>>378568592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzxbR5vfjE The first 5 minutes or whatever of this one.
>>
>>378571508
>"Now am I better than the Pope and comparable to Christ? Well not for sure but theres a lot of comparisons...BUT THATS JUST A THEORY"

Fucking hell how does he get away with it?
>>
>>378571508
This makes me legitmately angry, how can someone be so spoiled?
>>
>>378571508
He's trying reaaally hard to get sympathy. What a self obsessed cunt.
>>
File: 1486410274277.jpg (75KB, 594x592px) Image search: [Google]
1486410274277.jpg
75KB, 594x592px
>>378571508
i have always avoided all of this shit aimed at teenagers, but this is just too much, how can anyone like this asshole and his fucking forced voice
>>
>>378570652
Some if his older stuff was entertaining but then he did a video on "Game of War: Fire age"
Fucking sell Out
>>
>>378571508
Did he seriously spend all that time being a baby because of some comments?

Like nigga just close your eyes like nigga just look away from the screen
>>
>>378570824
Not that anon, but this nigga https://youtu.be/HGp98LxtvEc
did a pretty good video on it I guess, it's half an hour though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.