[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

angry joe just deleted his ''Uppdate'' video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 800px-AngryJoeMeltdown.jpg (107KB, 800x484px) Image search: [Google]
800px-AngryJoeMeltdown.jpg
107KB, 800x484px
angry joe just deleted his ''Uppdate'' video anyone got it downloaded or uploaded somewhere else
>>
who?
>>
What's his name again?
>>
>>378562056
>>378561978
Joe vargas
>>
>>378561825

Crossed Francisco dug his own grave. I do kind of feel for him. His fanbase is borderline retarded.
>>

PESO

PEDRO
>>
>>378561825
>poor me I'm thr victim
>making a living by talking about entertainment is hard guise
>anyone who criticizes me is a hater and a vspid umgreatful cunt
>has a patreon

I'm starting to see a pattern here
>>
>>378562134
Who?
>>
Damn he's still making videos?

He really made those 7 dollars last for all these years
>>
1,137 is an oddly specific number to pick
>>
Why is this mexican so miffed?
>>
>>378561825
Can't blame him, family comes first.
>>
>>378562435

I think he was going for 14/88 but didn't have the balls.
>>
>>378562247
making videos with special effects and editing them is actually very time consuming work especially for one person.
>>
>>378562726
joe doesn't do any of that
>>
>>378562726
How do you know
>>
>>378561825
When's Trump gonna deport him?
>>
>>378561825
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
What a big baby
>>
>>378562726
Who asked for that though? Why not just put more effort into the review rather than
>le randumb gaymare jocks
>>
>>378562435
>>378562646
More like he meant to type 1337 (leet) but fucked up.
>>
>>378562056
Disgruntled Diego.
>>
>>378562169
THEET GEY WITH THE GLEESES? AWWWWWW!
>>
God what the fuck is up with him throwing massive tantrums every fucking week? He's a fucking youtuber what's his fucking problem
>>
in order to be successful in a "career" like that, do you need to be that full of yourself to throw a fit over little comments here and there?

if all he wants to do is make videos he wants to make, why doesn't he just make the videos he wants to and post them?
>>
>>378563050
how sad
>>
>>378562056
Spergo Sanchez
>>
>>378563273
because people will still bitch at him about it and he isn't the guy to just let that slide and move on with his channel.
>>
>>378561825
Joe still hasn't realized that his fans don't care about games or movies that aren't AAA or big blockbusters. He keeps talking about 4X, GSG and other genres he thinks are super interesting and then gets upset when his fans bitch about him reviewing something they don't give a rats ass about instead of something they do care about. Then there are the skits, nobody gives a fuck about them; I know i always skip them.

Despite how retarded he acts whenever he's off the cuff and doesn't have a script, his scripted reviews are actually decent but they take time which he is apparently rather spending on other stuff. If he would only stick to the scripted parts and drop the comedy, into and outro, his 30+ minutes would shrink down to 15 at most.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.