[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this game is fucking great and we'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Advanced_Warfare.jpg (29KB, 288x332px) Image search: [Google]
Advanced_Warfare.jpg
29KB, 288x332px
Daily reminder that this game is fucking great and we'll never get another CoD game as good as it because the exo hating normies have ungodly awful taste
>>
>>378558374

multiplayer was a hot steaming pile of shit

introduced loot boxes to franchise

first zombies not by Treyarch and it was ass.

Hyped for being different, Kevin Spacey, and following a bigger turd call CoD: Ghosts.
>>
>>378558573
>multiplayer was a hot steaming pile of shit
Was the best it had been in years
>introduced loot boxes to franchise
Actually made progression fun when you could unlock cool weapons and cosmetics
>first zombies not by Treyarch and it was ass.
All zombies has been shit since BO3, it wasn't even in the main game anyway. If you bought the DLC to get it you deserve to have your money wasted
>>
>>378558374
it was alright. maps were still three lanes but with having to look at 20 different angles because they didnt know how to balance around verticality
>>
File: 1495155582661.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495155582661.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>378559086
>Actually made progression fun when you could unlock cool weapons and cosmetics
God I fucking hate you normie, underage, shitheads. This is how every call of duty game was prior to AW, but now you could just pay for it. Fuck you
>>
>>378558374
I liked it. Story was ok. Loot boxes are cancer and everyone here knows it. I thought the double jump was pretty innovative. Plus railgun.
>>
>little half-bro wants to play a CoD with me
>only one I'm interested in is this because it's similar to Titanfall
>he doesn't like it because he can't aim good
>won't get any games I like because he's 12 and stubborn like all 12 year olds
REEEEEEEEEEEE
BLOPS2 is his fav, is it even remotely similar to this one? I saw him playing Ghost and MW3 but I've heard questionable things about those
>>
File: 1492677276809.png (52KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492677276809.png
52KB, 251x250px
>>378559086
>Defending lootboxes
>>
>>378560369
You still unlock weapons like usual but not cool variations. No CoD game prior had weapons variations or armor customization at all aside from Ghosts which is the second worst CoD game behind MW2.
>>
Nah, it was a fun gimmick and the grafix were fucking great and the gameplay was standard sleek CoD, but that's it.
>>
File: smile.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>378559086
Anon wake the fuck up
>>
>>378562019
Yes, but it should have been like the protoype lab in IW and not random. Even IW has some weapons that can't be bought with salvage which is wrong and why I stopped playing.
>>
>>378558374
>implying exo boosting wasn't thrown in specifically for ADHD kids and normies who thought the games were too slow
>>
>>378559086

Better than Ghosts, inferior to Black Ops 2. Not years, 1 year.

Boost jumping without wall running. Titanfall 1 was better.
>>
>>378558374
>any CoD after the first Black Ops
>good
>>
Everything in this game reminded me of an older, better sci-fi shooter.

Still enjoyed it better than other military shooters though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.