[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>E3 2017 Playstation Conference >Itsuno comes to stage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 333d94fbe52b17f8.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
333d94fbe52b17f8.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
>E3 2017 Playstation Conference
>Itsuno comes to stage
>"konichiwa minna san, I hopu yoru enjoru ouro neru gamu"
>screen blacks out
>Capcom logo appears
>CHURAZY music stars
>A familiar voice says: "It's good to be back"
>Screen flashes and logo appears: DMC 5 Dante's Redemption
>Dante then proceeds to cut the logo into pieces and kick the screen

How hyped would you be?
>>
Sorry but this is never gonna happen.

Capcom wants to make profit, and trying to have a new DMC be some kind of "FUCK DmC AMIRITE??" is retarded, Capcom should know; they already tried it with DmC. I'm amazed that game managed to still sell as much as it did.

If anything Capcom will try to introduce people who liked DmC into old DMC. The last thing you want is trying to antagonize people who liked the last game.
>>
>>378556393
People who like shit deserve to be antagonized
>>
>>378555543
I'd be pretty hyped but you're making it cringey.
>>
Pretty hype to play it on PC.
>>
>>378556685
How would it go then?
>>
>>378556489
Knives out didn't make DmC a success, why do you think it would work now?

Trying to spit in the face of people who might potentially buy your game is childish and self-destructive. Hopefully Capcom learned their lesson if DMC5 happens.
>>
File: 5bqJP2O.jpg (94KB, 1280x951px) Image search: [Google]
5bqJP2O.jpg
94KB, 1280x951px
>All that happens but with Donte instead of Dante
>>
>>378555543
The only way to do a DMC trailer right is to have the very quite gothic garbage rock music start while the scene starts with a slow panning shot down a street from the eyes of a person walking it.
The person enters a building walks up to Desk with a chair behind it. the view unhinges from the person point of view a lays static staring at the table. Dante walks from out side of your view and sits down at desk and puts his feet up and lays a pizza down on the desk.
He says "Ya miss me?" and then the Slow gothic garbage rock goes into full swing as the screen fast cuts to logo.
>>
>>378556393
>>
>>378556932
Something with an actual trailer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.