/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing Overwatch for the first time in months, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: pharah-gameplay.jpg (52KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
pharah-gameplay.jpg
52KB, 700x396px
I'm playing Overwatch for the first time in months, what the hell did Blizzard do that has made this stupid sandnigger so powerful. I don't remember her ever being so strong.
>>
>>378554775
They haven't done anything at all since launch to her you're just horrible at the game.
>>
>>378554910
straight up lie, seems like you're the horrible one
>>
>>378554775
No nerfs to her or mercy. Everyone else got one.
>>
>>37855477
Did you ever consider that Pharah has been training very hard since the beginning of the Overwatch Tournament? Maybe she overestimated the competition when she signed up. Now that she's taken a beating, she's made the necessary adjustments and returned, stronger than ever.
>>
They increased her flight time and increased knockback on her primary fire.
>>
>>378554775
>Tfw white

>People tell me to only date within my race and breed with white women only

>I wouldn't mind betraying my race for pharah

She's so beautiful. Plus Jeff confirmed she gas abs. Muh dik
>>
>>378554775
It feels as though her jetpack is stronger now. Seems to carry her upwards a lot faster

I could just be remembering wrong though, because i had not played in like 5 months until this anniversary thing came up
>>
>>378554775
Pharah got buffed/nerfed

>Jetpack now ascends 30% faster
>Bigger splash damage numbers

Ad Ana got nerfed from 80 damage per shot to 60 so she takes one extra round to kill Pharah in the air. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets nerfed soon though, even when Pharah is only a problem when herself and Mercy and sucking each others assholes in the air, otherwise Pharah is pretty harmless.
>>
She has more air mobility so she is harder to hit, she can fly forever now. Also any buffs to Mercy are buffs to Pharah and vice versa.
>>
>>378554775
They upped the hight cap on her flight and gave her a little bit more fuel for less knockback on the rockets.
>>
>>378555606
How did Mercy even get buffed outside of her being invincible during Rez. Nothing about her changes make Pharah more powerful, Pharah's changes made their combo stronger.
>>
>>378555701
That was a significant buff to Mercy; she lives now, so she can return to supporting Pharah. Any buff to either one is a buff to the other, period.
>>
>>378555701
Buffs to mercy just make her a better pick in general, meaning she can be picked more often with Pharah.
>>
>>378554775
Nothing really changed since that one patch ages ago that decreased her knockback, the reason she is OP now is because the characters that counter her were nerfed or are shit tier picks, and mercys survivability was buffed making pharah+mercy combo extremely difficult to take down.
>>
>>378555701
Tanks aren't as dominant as they once wore, so Mercy is seeing more usage when she was once shutout by the other three healers, and the buff makes her rez incredibly powerful. Now combine increased Mercy presence and you see increased Pharah usage, and you see how often they're used, especially on maps where Pharah can be devastating.
>>
You don't need direct hits for good damage now, just shoot next to their feet for 100 damage while safely flying around anywhere as long as there is no soldier present
>>
>>378554775
mccree/soldier/widow still swat her out the sky pretty easily if you are not shit.
>>
Pharah is line because she is absolutely worthless without Mercy.
>>
>>378554910
First post the most wrong post
They buffed the cooldown on her passive fuel.
So now she can stay airborne pretty much non-stop
>>378555006
Untrue.
They buffed Pharah and Mercy.
Mercy has invulnerability when she uses rez.
Why is everyone shit at this game?
>>
>>378555701
>How was the buff that kept Mercy alive instead of dying after ulting; that big of an impact
It's like she is still alive to heal her team after they get rezzed, Mercy is strong pick now
>>
Staying airborne forever isn't really a game changer unless you just want to stay away from ultimates, in which case you should be leaving the area for a bit anyway.

Most good Pharahs I see are more interested in popping and dropping. Basically swinging in to make a surgical hit, turning off the jets, and firing another rocket just before they descend behind cover.

Flying perpetually seems like a death sentence. She doesn't really have any sustaining/escape plan abilities and even a constant barrage of close range hitscan weapons will wear her down, to say nothing of a McCree or Soldier 76 in play on the enemy team.
>>
File: 1463275690835.jpg (199KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1463275690835.jpg
199KB, 672x672px
>>378554775
t.console cuck
>>
>>378556653
>Staying airborne forever isn't really a game changer unless you just want to stay away from ultimates,
Yes it is she has no drop off damage and on top of them rasiing the height of which she can fly she can effectively stay out of solider and mcree range and easily win those fights if she can land shots.
>>
>>378556778
I literally cannot think of a map where Pharah can fly so high than Soldier cannot reliably damage her if she's alone. If Pharah is so far away that Soldier's damage is dropping off then her rockets are easily dodgeable because of travel time. And on certain smaller maps McCree kills her in 3 body shots if you aren't complete shit at aiming. Then there's Widowmaker who can cover any ranges 76 isn't covering. Pharah is only a problem when she's with Mercy.
>>
>>378555701
Her healing was upped to 60/s
>>
>>378555438
>autism, the post
>>
>>378556998
>I literally cannot think of a map where Pharah can fly so high than Soldier cannot reliably damage her if she's alone.
I'll name a few since you are mentally challenged
>Giberalter
>hanamura
>hollywood second point
And this isn't even taking into account all the shit she can fly around in the air for in air cover.
>>
>>378557213
The only one you mentioned that can even be considered correct is the first area of Gibraltar. If you cannot kill a solo flying Pharah as 76 on any point of Hanamura or Hollywood you need to stop playing Soldier 76.
>>
I've stopped played after like 400+ hours. I haven't played in like 2 months, have they nerfed Ana yet?
>>
>>378557515
she does less damage but thats it, they tried to nerf her nade on ptr once but removed it after it one day.
>>
Hi. I main Mercy and I meet people all the time that wanna Q with me and hear me do anime pillow impersonations. But, I don't have any Pharah main friends in my rank of Diamond. Just putting out this memo. I'm really nice.

Thanks, bye
>>
>>378556758
This. I use Pharah a lot and Widowmakers just fuck my shit up. Dying in a single shot is super frustrating. If I didn't realize Pharah is plenty powerful already, I'd be asking for more health.
>>
>>378557515
her grenade buff/debuff lasts shorter and she does less damage. She's not as horrible to flank now unless they are very good with sleep darts
>>
>>378557697
I wouldn't mind playing with you. Post your blizz account
>>
>>378557515
Multiple times. I think she's fine now.
>>
File: local healslut carried to gm.jpg (181KB, 617x641px) Image search: [Google]
local healslut carried to gm.jpg
181KB, 617x641px
>>378554775
you are welcome pharah 'mains' I prefer damage boosting a mccree desu
>>
>>
>>378557862
Thank you
>>
>>378557862
If you post yours, I will add you too friend.
>>
YOU'RE GOING TO COME-
YOU'RE GOING TO COME-
YOU'RE GOING TO COME-
>>
File: 1449617121403.jpg (31KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
1449617121403.jpg
31KB, 640x458px
>play mostly arcade for loot boxes
>play mostly with friends, only rarely play when they're not on
>stat screen has no way to measure a person with 80% of their play time on arcade

look guys i just want to know what i'm good at AND get loot boxes
>>
>>378554910
>how to spot trash
>>
>>378555438
virgin haha
>>
>>378556306
Wow, they let her stay a slow moving target with no cover even longer?! Damn! So what's peoples excuse for not being able to blow her out of the sky?
>>
>>378561041
only a few champs are hitscan, and they all have damage falloff, unlike pharah.
>>
File: cNS06DG.jpg (76KB, 505x457px) Image search: [Google]
cNS06DG.jpg
76KB, 505x457px
>>378560640
arcade/server browser is filled with the biggest shitters in the game, I diamond and average at best but whenever I play it I am basically feel like a god. proceed to check enemy team profile all silver players.
>>
>>378554775
Pharah is easy as shit to counter. Mcree, Soldier, Widowmaker or even Orisa if you know how to time your shots in a circle motion all take her down with ease.
Soldier especially though, Pharah is an absolute joke if you have a Soldier and it doesn't even make it so he can't focus on other heroes, it's basically just "oh there's pharah, better shoot some shots accurately instead of holding down m1" and then she's dead in <20 seconds.
>>
>>378555438
dont do it, Im the bastard child of a sandnigger and a white
sandniggers are insane, nearly got kicked out of my house for not believing in allah
>>
>McCree
Damage falloff so Pharah can shoot from forever away and harass him
>Soldier
Good Pharahs don't just dance in the air in his 30 meter range; they dive him which is his weakness
>Widowmaker
Same deal as Soldier
>Orisa
nice meme
>>
>>378561223
Then go Widow and enjoy your target practice. If you're dying to long range relatively slow moving Pharah rockets I have news for you; it's not Pharah that's the issue
>>
>>378563760
>just switch from your support role to be a dps to take out pharah for your team.
if i could play every role, i would, cock smoker
try thinking before you post next time.
>>
File: 1487783068025.jpg (29KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487783068025.jpg
29KB, 380x400px
>>378554775

She is the same, and one of the most easily counterable characters in the game. Literally anyone with long range weapon can counter her.
And her ulti was nerfed to hell.
It isn't useful alone like it used to be.

It is more effective alongside with other ultis like zarya or mei.
Anyone with a dva can easily negate phara ulti, and everyone is using dva now... for some reason.

What the hell happen? I'm seeing tracers and dvas everywhere now. Did they get a buff or something recently?
>>
>>378563096
desu widowmaker can fuck up pharah quite well
>>
>>378563096
Ah, the classic "player of X character is good while player of Y character is retarded" argument.
>>
>>378565285
the meta is dive now which means winston/dva/tracer are highly picked.
>>
File: junkrat-destroys-pharah.png (44KB, 771x220px) Image search: [Google]
junkrat-destroys-pharah.png
44KB, 771x220px
>>378554775
>Pharah
>powerful
ahAHAHhahAahHAHAHA
>>
>>378565569
nah, those are classic examples of
>McCree should switch off if Pharah is smart enough to stay out of his range
>Soldier should switch off if he's getting dove by Pharah and she's not in his view

Real counters to Pharah/Mercy require teamwork just like PharahMercy is teamwork; no single hero does it and that's retarded. D.Va/Soldier/Zen is really good.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.